What's new

Impressions of Vietnam

Hey @Edison Chen remember a long time ago I said China’s only real friend is the Vietnamese...now do you believe me?

The common Vietnamese are nice, they are very helpful when I lost my camera and phone. (I forgot my camera in a hotel and forgot my phone on the car of Grab car app). They all tired their best to help me, they helped me call the company and contact with the driver, and the driver drove 30 km far to my location to return my phone and didn't ask for any fee, the driver cannot speak English, but tried to talk with me, like "Are you from China" "Where are you going to visit"in Vietnamese, I'm really touched.

Last edited:
The common Vietnamese are nice, they are very helpful when I lost my camera and phone. (I forgot my cameral in a hotel and forgot my phone on the car of Grab car app). They all tired their best to help me, they helped me call the company and contact with the driver, and the driver drove 30 km far to my location to return my phone, I'm really touched.

Yeah I explained this a long time ago, that we Vietnamese are the true friend when Chinese get in trouble (before Chinese members attacked my comments as “trolling”, and mod deleted my post and warned me).

Remember we were discussing about this @BoQ77.

When I and my wife had our breakfast in hotel, they let a Chinese speaking staff to stand by our side to help translate, I said thank you very much. He is modest, smily and honest, and he tried his best to help us to get to know about Hanoi and Vietnamese, when they heard we were leaving, they sent us Vietnamese coffee.

IMG_5902.JPG

Yeah I explained this a long time ago, that we Vietnamese are the true friend when Chinese get in trouble (before Chinese members attacked my comments as “trolling”, and mod deleted my post and warned me).

Hey @Edison Chen remember a long time ago I said China’s only real friend is the Vietnamese...now do you believe me?

Hu Songshan banned me because of that sentence, consider that as trolling. How short sighted he is

The common Vietnamese are nice, they are very helpful when I lost my camera and phone. (I forgot my cameral in a hotel and forgot my phone on the car of Grab car app). They all tired their best to help me, they helped me call the company and contact with the driver, and the driver drove 30 km far to my location to return my phone and didn't ask for any fee, the driver cannot speak English, but tried to talk with me, like "Are you from China" "Where are you going to visit"in Vietnamese, I'm really touched.

Do you promote Vietnamese tourism, my friend?
I guess there are some improvements between time of AndrewJin trip and today trip of Edison

When I and my wife had our breakfast in hotel, they let a Chinese speaking staff to stand by our side to help translate, I said thank you very much. He is modest, smily and honest, and he tried his best to help us to get to know about Hanoi and Vietnamese, when they heard we were leaving, they sent us Vietnamese coffee.

View attachment 327686
My dislike to them grows only after I joined PDF and witnessed the shows of overseas viet refugees in PDF, especially those false flaggers who were once assisted in HK.
I guess many Chinese members here share the same feeling.

We don't hate any nations, we always forget enemy immediately when the war is ended. My father fought with Chinese, he never said that: he hates Chinese, all of us only did for our nation

My dislike to them grows only after I joined PDF and witnessed the shows of overseas viet refugees in PDF, especially those false flaggers who were once assisted in HK.

You should visit Hanoi again when the electric tram line funded by China ODA completed.

View attachment 327686

I think you will exprience even more hospitality and kind people if you visit some other areas, especially in the central highlands, central coastal city, etc. In Vietnam, Hanoi people have a bad reputation of being rude and not obeying rules (no offence to you @BoQ77, but I think you already know about the stereotype for your city haha). Also, I think central area is more interesting for tourists - northern VN area may look like some town/village in Guangxi while Saigon looks mostly like any other south east asian city.

Hu Songshan banned me because of that sentence, consider that as trolling. How short sighted he is

Don’t worry, I suffer from those kind of reactions too. But its good that we have forums like this so we can interact and understand more about our Chinese friends.

I think you will exprience even more hospitality and kind people if you visit some other areas, especially in the central highlands, central coastal city, etc. In Vietnam, Hanoi people have a bad reputation of being rude and not obeying rules (no offence to you @BoQ77, but I think you already know about the stereotype for your city haha). Also, I think central area is more interesting for tourists - northern VN area may look like some town/village in Guangxi while Saigon looks mostly like any other south east asian city.

I read that Malay taxi drivers are bad, but when I suffered the experiences in Malaysia, I found them still better than in Hanoi.

It is difficult for me to grow my kids to nice adults in such an environment.

Use this "freedom amid chaos" that is what a tourist may feel in Hanoi. Free to drink, free to smoke, free to cross the street ... And make a chaos by that.

Anyway, the foods are ok.

So where is your location in Vietnam, brother?

I think you are just a really bitter and insecure/paranoid guy, meaning, you are paranoid that some other people have bad intentions against you when there are none. Just like your paranoia and conspiracy about a member and his “Indonesian gang” that has a evil planned against you folks, when that so called gang was proven to not exist at all.

Now please dont spread your bitterness on this nice and friendly thread.

I read that Malay taxi drivers are bad, but when I suffered the experiences in Malaysia, I found them still better than in Hanoi.

It is difficult for me to grow my kids to nice adults in such an environment.

Use this "freedom amid chaos" that is what a tourist may feel in Hanoi. Free to drink, free to smoke, free to cross the street ... And make a chaos by that.

Anyway, the foods are ok.

So where is your location in Vietnam, brother?

Yeah I feel the same way whenever I visit Hanoi. My best experience is in Da Lat. I think I want to have a Da Lat girl as my future wife. My home province is Hai Phong, reputation for the friendliest people in VN...it is also a fun city for tourists, with nice beach resorts. I recommend all Chinese friends to visit there.

Don’t worry, I suffer from those kind of reactions too. But its good that we have forums like this so we can interact and understand more about our Chinese friends.

I didn't feel too much different between Hanoi and HCM. If I have time I will visit the central cities next time. Many friends of mine would like to visit Vietnam after they saw my pictures and reviews about Vietnam tourism.

By the way, I saw a very beautiful girl on Vietnam Aireline by East Asian standard, she has the potential to be an actress to my opinion, she is the airline stewardess.

I didn't feel too much different between Hanoi and HCM. If I have time I will visit the central cities next time. Many friends of mine would like to visit Vietnam after they saw my pictures and reviews about Vietnam tourism.

By the way, I saw a very beautiful girl on Vietnam Aireline by East Asian standard, she has the potential to be an actress to my opinion, she is the airline stewardess.

Next time, please take photos of pretty girls so you can post them here.

Back
Top Bottom