What's new

Impressions of Vietnam

I think you are just a really bitter and insecure/paranoid guy, meaning, you are paranoid that some other people have bad intentions against you when there are none. Just like your paranoia and conspiracy about a member and his “Indonesian gang” that has a evil planned against you folks, when that so called gang was proven to not exist at all.

Now please dont spread your bitterness on this nice and friendly thread.

Yeah I feel the same way whenever I visit Hanoi. My best experience is in Da Lat. I think I want to have a Da Lat girl as my future wife. My home province is Hai Phong, reputation for the friendliest people in VN...it is also a fun city for tourists, with nice beach resorts. I recommend all Chinese friends to visit there.

Yes, i was wrong about Nihonjin being Indonesian, and I already said that in other threads.
But there is an Indonesian gang, and i am responsible for this claim and already told mods with proof of attack emails sent by them. Their Japanese fake accounts are not nihonjin but some other Japanese flags. I mixed nihonjin with their fake accounts showing Japan flags.

Just to add, I have no paranoia or bias against Vietnamese..but viet here mostly defame and troll China.

Anyone who's been in this forum long enough knows Chinese were here because we have good ties with Pakistani. Vietnamese came here to defame and troll China. Anyone who's long time here can vouch for that. Yourself did that in the Chinese Olympic thread, so don't put on your goodie two shoes.

Last edited:
Next time, please take photos of pretty girls so you can post them here.
here you go, stylish on scooter. I took it from taxi in hanoi with my phone .

IMG_20160211_141201.jpg

Last edited:
Tell me guys ... what you found in Vietnam travel during you and your family visiting Vietnamese towns ? Chinese sense of superiority (from China big city to Vietnam town) or something after see real Vietnam streets (compared with each other) ? Pls tell me ... the photos give me the message like another 'LiJiang 丽江' or 'Yang Shuo 阳朔', there'r street food & youth hostel & bar filled with foreigners even in Saigon. @Edison Chen

Last edited:
My dislike to them grows only after I joined PDF and witnessed the shows of overseas viet refugees in PDF, especially those false flaggers who were once assisted in HK.
I guess many Chinese members here share the same feeling.
Repeating the same biased opinion over and over again doesn't make it true. The former viet refugees as you call it or known as viet kieu are busy making money buying houses opening businesses. We have no time nor interest in bashing China. Unless you stage provocative actions in the South China Sea or in the northern front or in Cambodia.

I didn't feel too much different between Hanoi and HCM. If I have time I will visit the central cities next time. Many friends of mine would like to visit Vietnam after they saw my pictures and reviews about Vietnam tourism.

By the way, I saw a very beautiful girl on Vietnam Aireline by East Asian standard, she has the potential to be an actress to my opinion, she is the airline stewardess.

As pictured, you arrived Nha Trang, it deserves the good location among central seaside towns.

My dislike to them grows only after I joined PDF and witnessed the shows of overseas viet refugees in PDF, especially those false flaggers who were once assisted in HK.
I guess many Chinese members here share the same feeling.
You couldn't possibly know how much trouble they were back in the 90s. However, after reading this thread I believe PDF really gave me the the wrong impression of Vietnam and his people. I now consider Vietnam as one of my next travel destinations.

The Vietnamese are quite friendly when I visited HCMC a few years ago. I remember we were at the beach at night, and we bought some seafood/coke. The seller could just move on to the next customer, but he went back to his store and get us a table and around 10 chairs. His store was across a 50m wide road. Imagine him carrying all the table and chairs while crossing the road. Felt very grateful.

Next time, please take photos of pretty girls so you can post them here.

That's actually what we are expecting to see when we enter the thread. :lol:

Last edited:
HCMC is much better than Hanoi, I mean the city quality.

Are you Vietnamese?

You can't change the mindset of the people in Hanoi. Poor mindset = poor city.
Whereas, HCM aka Saigon, people have different mindset. Rich mindset = rich city.

You can also use this indicator to understand people who got poor mindset and rich mindset.
This is why VCP needs to stop riding Karl Marx's dead corpse. The guy has a poor mind.

@hoangsa74

Looks like typical Southeast Asian scene, similar to Thailand

20150405_192643.jpg

20150405_215230.jpg

Las Vegas
20150408_134542.jpg

Inside Beverly Hills
20150408_160954.jpg

Venice Beach
20150409_140226.jpg
20150410_145456.jpg

Seal Beach, Cali