What's new

Impossible to sell “India story,” says Infosys chief

The indians have their standard responses, but the truth of the matter is that they have 80 of their military against the borders of Pakistan. A nation that is at least 4 times smaller than itself. Indians are good at making bollywood films, but at the end of the day they fear Pakistan. Chinesr people must understand that Indians are the dog that barks near your home. We Pakistanis treat the dog as a dog.

Kya hua Paaji, aaj uthkar Ghazwa-E-Pakistan yaad agaya kya ki aaj itni sensitive ban rahein ho. Dont worry, uske celebrations ke liye abhi bhi 3 months baaki hai :rofl:

India is atleast 20 years behind Pakistan in infrastructure, providing its citizens food etc

lol are u joking???? Now don't show up those M2 M1 motorways...and about food,jobs and basic necesities....india has huge population but is steadily moving ahead...u should read about worlds largest free meal,employment guaranteed scheme,free education,free housing,slum rehabilation etc

lol are u joking???? Now don't show up those M2 M1 motorways...and about food,jobs and basic necesities....india has huge population but is steadily moving ahead...u should read about worlds largest free meal,employment guaranteed scheme,free education,free housing,slum rehabilation etc

mostly 70% of indians live below poverty idk whats the point in all that

IN 80's it was Russia now its USA. Indian always be slave to the white man

Kya hua ji, aaj uthkar Ghazwa-E-Pakistan yaad agaya kya ki aaj itni sensitive ban rahein ho. Dont worry, uske celebrations ke liye abhi bhi 3 months baaki hai :rofl:

No Indian wants to argue against the founder of InfoSys when he says that no one is talking about India anymore?

I dont know what Ghazwa-e-hind is, but I can show you Ghazwa-E-Pakistan

bangladesh_map12.gif

Gwazwa-e-Hind
Before :

1945.GIF

partition_map.gif

No Indian wants to argue against the founder of InfoSys when he says that no one is talking about India anymore?

Indian media and public is with this guy !! why would we argue with him!!!what he is saying is right ......the govt policy is screwingt the growth !!

OK i'll humor you, let's discuss this.
So what's your assessment? my take is he is pissed off against the present Government for the present freeze in policy issues.

Indian media and public is with this guy !! why would we argue with him!!!what he is saying is right ......the govt policy is screwingt the growth !!

And do you actually think that Modi has even a slight chance of being in power, after he has been demonized (by Indians) to such an extent that you can't even say his name without thinking of the Gujarat riots?

And do you actually think that Modi has even a slight chance of being in power, after he has been demonized (by Indians) to such an extent that you can't even say his name without thinking of the Gujarat riots?

Hmm doubtfull....and Modi is not very popular in his party itself......the grandpa in BJP want to sit in PM's seat before passing on....so they are trying hard to keep modi in Gujarat................

But still hopping Modi wins....The rapid growth of china ,the scams and the decreasing growth of india has been playing rounds for a long long time in the media and public forums......so i pray not the Italian queen and her lot again !!

Hmm doubtfull....and Modi is not very popular in his party itself......the grandpa in BJP want to sit in PM's seat before passing on....so they are trying hard to keep modi in Gujarat................

But still hopping Modi wins....The rapid growth of china ,the scams and the decreasing growth of india has been playing rounds for a long long time in the media and public forums......so i pray not the Italian queen and her lot again !!
in my view the current Congress party hurt india more than the evil british colonist

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom