What's new

Impossible to sell “India story,” says Infosys chief

What happened to "India's economy is based on domestic consumption so we are not as vulnerable to external slowdowns, as opposed to export-based economies like China"?

Internal political slowdown, fuel prices going up, inflation increasing due to mis management.

The Indians have a problem with exercising humility. Even when Pakistanis have clearly spanked them in battle, the standard Indian response is to clutch at straws. I believe humility is the first step towards self empowerment.
We Pakistanis respect China because Chinese people don't talk a lot.

The problem with India is that they boast too much and most of the time- their actions cannot keep up with their mouth.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Oh well ......keep it up !!!

Internal political slowdown, fuel prices going up, inflation increasing due to mis management.

Always an excuse.

Do you know that future spending plans are based on projections of economic growth? For example India's much boasted about $1 trillion infrastructure plan, back when the Indian government thought India would be growing at 9.5% for the next half-decade?

Now you can look forward to those spending projections being cut, as they see the reality of 5% growth.

Always an excuse.

Do you know that future spending plans are based on projections of economic growth? For example India's much boasted about $1 trillion infrastructure plan, back when the Indian government thought India would be growing at 9.5% for the next half-decade?

Now you can look forward to those spending projections being cut, as they see the reality of 5% growth.

Probably, but then you never know, they want to copy China's model of heavy investments of 3 trillion $ in infrastructure which proved successful during the 2008 global slump and helped China and a number of countries to pass through without falling into a recession.

India wants to follow the model by investing in infra to boost up growth, China's doing the same again but it's not reviving the markets this time around, if India goes for it I don't know how successful it might be..

Probably, but then you never know, they want to copy China's model of heavy investments of 3 trillion $ in infrastructure which proved successful during the 2008 global slump and helped China and a number of countries to pass through without falling into a recession.

India wants to follow the model by investing in infra to boost up growth, China's doing the same again but it's not reviving the markets this time around, if India goes for it I don't know how successful it might be..

Indians hate the Chinese model, be consistent instead of trying to copy it.

To all Pak and Sino trolls

no need to ride high..................Self criticism is necessary for one to correct himself .......Murthy sir did a good thing by giving the Congressi idiots a wakeup call.......the timis right too with election campaigns going to be soon.............unlike before indian people needs to see economic growth as welll ....

@Razpak

We are not humble !! we love to critcise ourself and compare ourself to a better country like china........thats how we move forward. Why dont you go think why ,a critical development like Nandipur nuke plant , was scrapped by china due to laxity of GOP and this NEWS did not even create a uproarin pakistan .......................

@JAVED

India is indeed obsessed with China.....you could say envy ,at the same time admiration for what china has achieved and is still doing it wiht a large populaiton like ours..................I see nothing wrong with that !!

Its is because we are not satisified with our conditons that china keeps popping in india mainstream ..........!!!

anyways this news is better.............when more people starts speaking against this stupid govt only , both the parties will worl together

In Short......UPA Govt Has Failed us Again.......And Biggest Irony is That Still Its Chamcha's will Keep Supporting UPA Policies......

Inflation,Slow GDP Growth,CoalGate,26/11,CWG,2G,Adarsh Scam,Delhi Airport Scam,Assam Problem......I don't know what more proof they need to understand that UPA is the bigggest problem that our country have.......

The Indians have a problem with exercising humility. Even when Pakistanis have clearly spanked them in battle, the standard Indian response is to clutch at straws. I believe humility is the first step towards self empowerment.

The problem with India is that they boast too much and most of the time- their actions cannot keep up with their mouth.

Are you talking about the legendary battle of 1965 where you won Kashmir? Or the famous battle of 1971 where puny Indians surrendered half their country and 90,000 troops to the brave mard-e-mujahid Pakistan? Do clarify...

Indians hate the Chinese model, be consistent instead of trying to copy it.

Not really, the huge investments in local infra was a resounding success for China and a number of it's supplier countries in 2008 so Manmohan Singh planned out on that lines. And, China copied it from the west it was not unique to China, but the theory that it might work for us as well is not misplaced.

India is indeed obsessed with China.....you could say envy ,at the same time admiration for what china has achieved and is still doing it wiht a large populaiton like ours..................I see nothing wrong with that !!

Its is because we are not satisified with our conditons that china keeps popping in india mainstream ..........!!!

The vast majority of Indians here love to flame China and attack us for any reason they can find.

Now this Indian guy says that Indians admire China? I think India is schizophrenic.

lol... pakistanis are so obsesed with india that they are ready to jump with happiness at anything negative news against india forgetting to look at worst things happening at their own backyard....India has lots of problems but she is 100 times better than pakistan,india will keep on moving....congress gov has become india's biggest enemy let Modi come to power in 2014 and see how investors line up.

India has lots of problems but she is 100 times better than pakistan,india will keep on moving

India is atleast 20 years behind Pakistan in infrastructure, providing its citizens food etc

Back
Top Bottom