What's new

Imported crude oil from India reaches Narsingdi

Why shouldn't bd get it for free? India literally does pay it fair share in transiting to to the seven sisters.

Like to point out the clerical error of auto correct.

India literally doesn't pay its fair share

It the “Brexit” mentality lol

How has that turned out for U.K. LOL

I sometimes wonder whether people ever look at a map and also check basic trade patterns.

USA-Mexico-Canada are the largest trade partners of each other.

China-S. Korea- Japan are the largest trade partners of each other.

European countries are the largest trade partners of each other.

I sometimes wonder whether people ever look at a map and also check basic trade patterns.

USA-Mexico-Canada are the largest trade partners of each other.

China-S. Korea- Japan are the largest trade partners of each other.

European countries are the largest trade partners of each other.

I think Hinduvta genocidal behaviour has turned some Bangladeshis paranoid.

I think Hinduvta genocidal behaviour has turned some Bangladeshis paranoid.
Perhaps Muslim genocide is justified by some bango secular!

If India ever start pushing their own Muslims to Bangladesh,I believe these bango secular hypocrites will keep comparing it with Rohingya issue and will ask govt to shelter them!

Thankfully this time, Muslims will give up their brotherhood , as they already tasted the. Brotherhood from Rohingyas!

Perhaps Muslim genocide is justified by some bango secular!

If India ever start pushing their own Muslims to Bangladesh,I believe these bango secular hypocrites will keep comparing it with Rohingya issue and will ask govt to shelter them!

Thankfully this time, Muslims will give up their brotherhood , as they already tasted the. Brotherhood from Rohingyas!

Rohingyas have taken advantage of our generosity - probably because they are easily led by the crooked ones amongst them.

Need to slowly move them to remote islands.

Do you have data what India pays BD for transhipment in terms what she pays and what not?

On topic though many places Naptha and Crude Oil is used to describe same, its not technically same. Image below. I am pretty sure its from IOCL Haldia Petrochemical

View attachment 865403
To my knowledge there is not any refinery in BD which can distil Russian oil. Not a good show of journalisn.
This time India is selling Naphtha to Bangladesh. Refer to the OP. although the news used both Naphtha and Crude Oil alternately.

Agree! If India can keep Hindutva in check, there is nothing can prevent us to become a friendly neighbor, and development partner!

But time will tell us , if really India is willing to keep Hindutva in check or not!

Action always speaks louder than the words!

As a bigger neighbor, it's primarily India's responsibility to make it's neighbors feel safe , instead of feeling threatened!

But TBH,I am in serious doubt , if we can reach to a conclusion about India so fast!

It's almost impossible to believe in such country who is under Hindutva rule ,can keep Hindutva in check!

That's why , let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst!
Fact is most of the Bangladeshis are very much hateful against Indians only for having different religion. These Jamatis attack, kill Hindus & burn their houses. So many videos on social media are circulating now days although they try to hide behind denial & same pattern can be seen in India in recent events against Hindus. How could you expect India to trust Bangladesh so easily? Same point can be said to you.
For the first time in decades Bangladesh is seeking 4.7 Billion dollars IMF bail out due to dwindling reserve. Bangladesh's Oil, wheat & such commodity supply chain got hampered. They need to keep their inflation in control.
India should stay away from helping & let the fate run it's course. No special privileges or interference should be given.

Fact is most of the Bangladeshis are very much hateful against Indians only for having different religion. These Jamatis attack, kill Hindus & burn their houses. So many videos on social media are circulating now days although they try to hide behind denial & same pattern can be seen in India in recent events against Hindus. How could you expect India to trust Bangladesh so easily? Same point can be said to you.
For the first time in decades Bangladesh is seeking 4.7 Billion dollars IMF bail out due to dwindling reserve. Bangladesh's Oil, wheat & such commodity supply chain got hampered. They need to keep their inflation in control.
India should stay away from helping & let the fate run it's course. No special privileges or interference should be given.

I thought about responding - then realized that responding to Hindutva people like you is akin to beating your head against a wall.

So you are ignored, in your first post here. I'd advise the other Bangladeshi members to ignore you as well.

Waste of time talking to people of your ilk.

I thought about responding - then realized that responding to Hindutva people like you is akin to beating your head against a wall.

So you are ignored, in your first post here. I'd advise the other Bangladeshi members to ignore you as well.

How easy to term everyone Hindutva Chindutwa right away whenever asked to take accountability! I'm not here for religious debate BTW. You're free to ignore me. This will be my only reply to you.

This article below is from July 18, 2022, Bangladesh Human Rights Commision releasing official statement.

At some point you will again abuse me, term me, patronise me & call it a lie just cause I put up human rights of people not belonging to your community & their human rights shouldn't be talked about.

These stuffs have been happening in Bangladesh & Pakistan since armageddon but how eagerly you're bothered about India's ruling party, who's elected in India & who farts. You must be a newborn to not to know that.

Muppet, India has good relation with most Arab world, specially Saudi, UAE Certainly better relationship than what Bangladesh has. Religion isn't a factor to establish diplomatic & economical relationship. Religion dictates foreign policy in Pakistan & Bangladesh only cause people like you exist & that's why your foreign policy sucks. That's your loss. I wish Bangladesh & India relation to prosper but no special privileges should be given cause in general most Bangladeshis hate Indians, not only due to religion.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...k-on-hindus-demands-probe-122071800108_1.html

Last edited:
This article below is from July 18, 2022, Bangladesh Human Rights Commision releasing official statement.

At some point you will again abuse me, term me, patronise me & call it a lie just cause I put up human rights of oppressed & non muslims, cause their human rights shouldn't be talked about.
These stuffs have been happening in Bangladesh since Armageddon but how eagerly you're bothered about India's ruling party & who's elected in India.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...k-on-hindus-demands-probe-122071800108_1.html
I feel it very strange to see how mischievous you are!! Our newspapers condemn those Muslims who conduct vandalism and you are propagating it as proof of vandalism.

Our govt does not encourage or organize to bully our minorities, but the GoI regularly inspires you to do it in your own country.

We are upholding the spirit of communal harmony and you encourage vandalism to prove your backward culture is superior. There are incidents of vandalism against minorities in many countries. In our country, we try to subdue this evil force.

But, what do the Indian govt and Indian people do? Do they discourage? Do not you think the present Hindutwa mindset in India is alarming the Muslims in BD and as a result, some mishaps happen from time to time.

But, the root cause is BJP policy. BD is almost free of radical people.

I feel it very strange to see how mischievous you are!! Our newspapers condemn those Muslims who conduct vandalism and you are propagating it as proof of vandalism.

Our govt does not encourage or organize to bully our minorities, but the GoI regularly inspires you to do it in your own country.

We are upholding the spirit of communal harmony and you encourage vandalism to prove your backward culture is superior. There are incidents of vandalism against minorities in many countries. In our country, we try to subdue this evil force.

But, what do the Indian govt and Indian people do? Do they discourage? Do not you think the present Hindutwa mindset in India is alarming the Muslims in BD and as a result, some mishaps happen from time to time.

But, the root cause is BJP policy. BD is almost free of radical people.
Not only vandalism but murder. Isn't it mischievous that you're claiming that "your newspaper is condemning vandalism" but here Bangladeshi members are just in different spectrum claiming that these stuffs never happen in Bangladesh?

Islam is your state religion. Your system itself curbs minorities. Consistently living in fear of what should be typed on internet & thinking about the repercussions for every move isn't called communal harmony. People don't have free speech. We know how atheists are rampantly murdered just for not being religious, how Durga Puja attack happened or the recent one over FB post. Let alone numerous individual killings. Now you're blaming Hindus again for what's happening in Bangladesh Lol That's what I was talking about. No accountability. These stuffs have been happening in Bangladesh & Pakistan since long before Modi came.

India has democracy. India doesn't have any state religion. Only mandate decides who will rule & how to be ruled. And judiciary doesn't entertain nut cases for the most part & also BJP won't stay forever. Every state in India has different political party & different ideological inclination. Way different than what you think. Beyond your comprehension.

Start from your home. Yes, we're not perfect but clean your own house first before dictating what we should do in India.

That's all.
No grudge.

Now I will abstain further from religious discussion considering this is a economy related thread. I don't want to derail. Adios.

Last edited:

@Bilal9 Bhai , kisu lok er comment emonki amio ignore Kori , zemon or ta korlam!

Oi Bata sanghir asole matha noshto! Nijera amra Muslim bole ghrina Kore to , tai nijeder Kotha amader mukhe thele dicche!

Ar eder dosh diai ba lav ki? Dekhen na forum a eder Bangladeshi Dalal fifth columnist gula emon behave kortese ze meladin por bhatar boure ghore nise ,ekhon parle sanai bajay! Kisu tel bechatei ei obostha!

Last edited:

If what you say is true then why aren’t Hindus taking advantage of NRC/CAA?

Why is the Hindu population going up in BD?

Btw, India is not a secular country otherwise it would not have laws against eating beef.

Or public holidays for religious festivals.

A secular country does not enact laws pertaining to religion.

China is secular because it has no laws pertaining to religion. Ditto France.

Unlike Indian ministers - BD ministers do not encourage violence against minorities. Your prime minister was banned in USA for his genocidal act in Gujarat progom.

Unlike Indians, Bangladeshis would never vote a genocidal maniac as leader.

Bangladeshis hang their genocidal maniacs not elect them as PM!

That’s the difference between an uncivilised Hinduvta India and moderate Muslim BD.

@bluesky
@Bilal9
@UKBengali

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom