What's new

Imported crude oil from India reaches Narsingdi

A better example is Sri Lanka. No country, not even IMF, came to their rescue when they needed it the most. China came with fancy projects when Sri Lanka was regarded as best economy in South Asia, India came with foods and energy when their economy is the worst in the world. This is after knowing that Sri Lankans including their general population look down on other countries in South Asia including India and Bangladesh.

Human nature I am afraid to look down on people less wealthy than you.

Both India and BD have helped Sri Lanka with currency swaps, foods and energy when they were at their most vulnerable and I am sure that the common Sri Lankan will know who their well-wishers are now.

Anyway it is in both India's and BD's interest to have a stable and prosperous S Asian region. So not just altruism there.

If what you say is true then why aren’t Hindus taking advantage of NRC/CAA?

Why is the Hindu population going up in BD?

Btw, India is not a secular country otherwise it would not have laws against eating beef.

Or public holidays for religious festivals.

A secular country does not enact laws pertaining to religion.

China is secular because it has no laws pertaining to religion. Ditto France.

Unlike Indian ministers - BD ministers do not encourage violence against minorities. Your prime minister was banned in USA for his genocidal act in Gujarat progom.

Unlike Indians, Bangladeshis would never vote a genocidal maniac as leader.

Bangladeshis hang their genocidal maniacs not elect them as PM!

That’s the difference between an uncivilised Hinduvta India and moderate Muslim BD.

@bluesky
@Bilal9
@UKBengali
CAA, NRC haven't been implemented officially you idiot. Both have been scrapped.
And CAA suppose to give citizenship to ANY persecuted religious minorities. Tell me where in Bangladesh have Muslim as religious minority? And how's it discrimination?

In India all religions have holiday, not only Hinduism.
And a secular country won't prohibit celebrating anyone's religion & culture. Even though China kills Muslims, you're a cheerleader for them. Why? Just cause they give you ration? Or just cause they've issues with India Lol

Lastly India don't have Beef banned.

If you've decent iq to do a bit of research, in India more or less every state has beef slaughter going on. Only illegal/unlicensed slaughter has been banned.

This is why education is important.

You don't need to elect any genocidal anyone. Your constitution & Mullah culture have made sure about the persecution on daily basis. So rampant that it has been normalised into society. This is how it goes on most Islamic countries in Indian & African continent. Although I agree that amid chaos Bangladesh is still better considering how Hasina have been able to handle religious nut cases & in return she gets so much abuse.

You very little know about the facts & politics of Gujarat riot. I bet you won't understand or would try to. So cope. The same Modi who was banned is now being begged to participate in to their lobby.

Stop tagging buddies like sissies if you're not afraid to quote me alone. Now stop spamming my notification. And I've already asked to not to quote me. Let's religious discussion not derail a healthy thread else it will stretch further unnecessarily.

Last edited:
Yes I'm out. Thanks

Thank you.

This thread is about how India and BD are working together in order to get through this difficult economic period which is the result of the after-effects of Covid-19 and also the Ukraine war.

BD will also assist India as well where it can for mutual benefits.

Thank you.

This thread is about how India and BD are working together in order to get through this difficult economic period which is the result of the after-effects of Covid-19 and also the Ukraine war.

BD will also assist India as well where it can for mutual benefits.
True.
If Indians can have good relation with Arab, Afghans, then India definitely can achieve lots more with Bangladesh on it's side being it's immediate neighbour. Both countries can Prosper & benefit from each other specially in these critical times.
My comment was against the guy above who said that Bangladesh shouldn't have relation with India just cause certain party is in power or certain religion they're preaching. Geopolitical interest should always be the first & foremost priority.
Sorry if I was being obnoxious.

True.
If Indians can have good relation with Arab, Afghans, then India definitely can achieve lots more with Bangladesh on it's side being it's immediate neighbour. Both countries can Prosper & benefit from each other specially in these critical times.
My comment was against the guy above who said that Bangladesh shouldn't have relation with India just cause certain party is in power or certain religion they're preaching. Geopolitical interest should always be the first & foremost priority.
Sorry if I was being obnoxious.

Only thing I want to add is that most Muslim BD'shis are not hateful against Hindus for having a different religion.

While BD is not perfect like any other country, please visit BD one day if you can and you will see how BD'shi Hindus are treated.

I have never heard any of my family members ever say bad things against hindus as we all accept the right of everyone to follow their own religion as they wish.

CAA, NRC haven't been implemented officially you idiot. Both have been scrapped.
And CAA suppose to give citizenship to ANY persecuted religious minorities. Tell me where in Bangladesh have Muslim as religious minority? And how's it discrimination?

In India all religions have holiday, not only Hinduism.
And a secular country won't prohibit celebrating anyone's religion & culture. Even though China kills Muslims, you're a cheerleader for them. Why? Just cause they give you ration? Or just cause they've issues with India Lol

Lastly India don't have Beef banned.

If you've decent iq to do a bit of research, in India more or less every state has beef slaughter going on. Only illegal/unlicensed slaughter has been banned.

This is why education is important.

You don't need to elect any genocidal anyone. Your constitution & Mullah culture have made sure about the persecution on daily basis. So rampant that it has been normalised into society. This is how it goes on most Islamic countries in Indian & African continent. Although I agree that amid chaos Bangladesh is still better considering how Hasina have been able to handle religious nut cases & in return she gets so much abuse.

You very little know about the facts & politics of Gujarat riot. I bet you won't understand or would try to. So cope. The same Modi who was banned is now being begged to participate in to their lobby.

Stop tagging buddies like sissies if you're not afraid to quote me alone. Now stop spamming my notification. And I've already asked to not to quote me. Let's religious discussion not derail a healthy thread else it will stretch further unnecessarily.

You live in an alternate reality.

In your reality CAA/NRC have been scrapped hahaha

Stop calling names and using words like idiot.

Given you are unable to argue without using profanity - I will not engage with an uncivilised person like you.

@Paranoid Android
@BananaRepublicUK

Guys, are we able to just take a break now?

Better to get back to the topic on hand.
I am afraid you are indulging an obvious Hinduvta troll!

Who thinks India has scrapped NRC/CAA.

It really is not that important in this thread to be honest.

Yes he has some views that you or I may not agree with but best to focus on the areas of co-operation and agreement between India and BD.

You live in an alternate reality.

In your reality CAA/NRC have been scrapped hahaha

Stop calling names and using words like idiot.

Given you are unable to argue without using profanity - I will not engage with an uncivilised person like you.

Is NRC passed in India?

No decision yet on nationwide NRC, applications under CAA after rules notified: Centre. The union home ministry on Tuesday reiterated in Parliament that it has not taken any decision yet on preparing a pan-India National Register of Citizens (NRC).Dec 1, 2021
No decision yet on nationwide NRC

It really is not that important in this thread to be honest.

Yes he has some views that you or I may not agree with but best to focus on the areas of co-operation and agreement between India and BD.

When someone expresses such vile views - you cannot find any common ground.

If what you say is true then why aren’t Hindus taking advantage of NRC/CAA?

Why is the Hindu population going up in BD?

Btw, India is not a secular country otherwise it would not have laws against eating beef.

Or public holidays for religious festivals.

A secular country does not enact laws pertaining to religion.

China is secular because it has no laws pertaining to religion. Ditto France.

Unlike Indian ministers - BD ministers do not encourage violence against minorities. Your prime minister was banned in USA for his genocidal act in Gujarat progom.

Unlike Indians, Bangladeshis would never vote a genocidal maniac as leader.

Bangladeshis hang their genocidal maniacs not elect them as PM!

That’s the difference between an uncivilised Hinduvta India and moderate Muslim BD.

@bluesky
@Bilal9
@UKBengali

Bhai don't waste time with Bhakts - useless arguing with them. Just ignore them.

They are only here with one goal, hijacking threads with off topic posts and generally creating distraction and chaos.

Which only takes away from us discussing issues productively.

Bhai don't waste time with Bhakts - useless arguing with them. Just ignore them.

They are only here with one goal, hijacking threads with off topic posts and generally creating distraction and chaos.

Which only takes away from us discussing issues productively.
Is NRC passed in India?

No decision yet on nationwide NRC, applications under CAA after rules notified: Centre. The union home ministry on Tuesday reiterated in Parliament that it has not taken any decision yet on preparing a pan-India National Register of Citizens (NRC).Dec 1, 2021
No decision yet on nationwide NRC
Throwing lies & still so much ego eh?

Go through last month statement by Govt. CAA may have been passed but rules were never drafted. It hasn't been implemented yet but it will be implemented in coming months or years.

I don't understand though why you guys are so agitated over a law which gives citizenship to persecuted minorities from Bangladesh, Pakistan & Afghanistan. Are you disappointed on yourself?

About NRC, it was never implemented. Partially it was implemented in Assam but after loads of discrepancies it was scrapped. NRC was never implemented nationwide. Now it won't be implemented in future too. Rather Adhar & Voter card will be linked which will be more effective than NRC itself & easier to implement.
Don't babble random c4aps just cause you've to.

And who told you Hindus aren't taking advantage? Nobody would be interested to stay in a land with lesser opportunity, lesser relevance, smaller geography & such rigid religious inclination. You're no Saudi or Turkey Lol
In India even after 10-15 years refugees from Pakistan & Afghanistan are waiting for citizenship status. It's not easy to get Indian citizenhip status legally. Some of them get fed up & return back. It's not fish market. Let the CAA be implemented once.

You guys are throwing randomly just casue your nationalistic ego comes in between.
Stop spamming these lowkey stuffs & do some research for yourself.
Stop derailing thread & spamming my notification.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom