What's new

Impending India-China war - How do they compare?

China builds roads in doorway means we have confidence to win.

These time the Indian PoW will be sent to clean toilets in my home town.

So what are you gonna do when nothing happens all this year on the ground by China after we B-slapped your teams and sent them packing? Have a good cry about your fantasies evaporating and reality crushing down? Or you going to cry it will be next year?...and then the year after that?

Tick-tock paper tiger. Bluff called, you didnt even have joker high...ouch....and now with severely depleted pot you dont even want to commit to the next hand.

Xi Jinping shaking Modi hand and smiling and talking (after you lot said you wont say a word) was the best part to be honest :rofl:

So what are you gonna do when nothing happens all this year on the ground by China after we B-slapped your teams and sent them packing? Have a good cry about your fantasies evaporating and reality crushing down? Or you going to cry it will be next year?...and then the year after that?

Tick-tock paper tiger. Bluff called, you didnt even have joker high...ouch....and now with severely depleted pot you dont even want to commit to the next hand.

Xi Jinping shaking Modi hand and smiling and talking (after you lot said you wont say a word) was the best part to be honest :rofl:
:argh::blah:, 55 years had past since year 1962, still you try to save your face. :pop:

:argh::blah:, 55 years had past since year 1962, still you try to save your face. :pop:

We took enough revenge in 1967 for it. Its why you soiled your pants just thinking about intervening 4 years later while we were disintegrating another country (big ally of yours) just below the theatre in question here.

When you did put your big boy pants on 8 years after that because someone kicked out your best buddy Pol Pot back to the jungle he came from....you got your *** handed to you then as well (and no objective of withdrawal was met)....and you lost all appetite for open engagement since.

I simply ask you what you are going to do if by end of this year China does exactly 0 on the ground about dok la? Will you accept your govt talks a talk but doesnt walk the walk? A chicken dance basically.

Best part is everyone gets to see it happen in front of their eyes esp with icing on top of the chinese defence posters frustration. :tup:

Just smile and say hi like Xi Jinping ok.....instead of going WTF when you see the dissonance of reality to your fantasy like that G-20 meet.

We took enough revenge in 1967 for it. Its why you soiled your pants just thinking about intervening 4 years later while we were disintegrating another country (big ally of yours) just below the theatre in question here.

When you did put your big boy pants on 8 years after that because someone kicked out your best buddy Pol Pot back to the jungle he came from....you got your *** handed to you then as well (and no objective of withdrawal was met)....and you lost all appetite for open engagement since.

I simply ask you what you are going to do if by end of this year China does exactly 0 on the ground about dok la? Will you accept your govt talks a talk but doesnt walk the walk? A chicken dance basically.

Best part is everyone gets to see it happen in front of their eyes esp with icing on top of the chinese defence posters frustration. :tup:

Just smile and say hi like Xi Jinping ok.....instead of going WTF when you see the dissonance of reality to your fantasy like that G-20 meet.
You are the First Nation in this planet that can fabricate a win by yourself, I call it Indian inferior complexity. We terminated 802 Indian soldiers in Nathula conflict, and we only suffered 91 casualty. Keep modifying the number on Wikelopedia, maybe PLA will suffer 6000 casualty in the coming years. :tdown:
Can you show a single picture of your epic victory in year 1967?:azn:
Or just shut the fck up.

Can the Chinese members update us on what is happening at their end? It's been too quite for the past few days.

Is this silence before the storm? Or are things settling down?

You are the First Nation in this planet that can fabricate a win by yourself, I call it Indian inferior complexity. We terminated 802 Indian soldiers in Nathula conflict, and we only suffered 91 casualty. Keep modifying the number on Wikelopedia, maybe PLA will suffer 6000 casualty in the coming years. :tdown:
Can you show a single picture of your epic victory in year 1967?:azn:
Or just shut the fck up.
I told you. these people have serious inferiority complex vs China. Their whole life is revolved around matching China. I mean why not aim to be better than US, why China, we are just another developing country. We have bullet trains, they want bullet trains, we have olympics, they want commonwealth, we have moon mission, they also want moon mission, we send humans to space, they also want to send humans to space. It's like they are copying whatever we do, that's kinda pathetic if you ask me.

I told you. these people have serious inferiority complex vs China. Their whole life is revolved around matching China. I mean why not aim to be better than US, why China, we are just another developing country. We have bullet trains, they want bullet trains, we have olympics, they want commonwealth, we have moon mission, they also want moon mission, we send humans to space, they also want to send humans to space. It's like they are copying whatever we do, that's kinda pathetic if you ask me.
LOL. Except our space program actually has rockets which fly. It is pathetic that a country which has 5x the GDP of India, still manages to alienate its citizens that almost 100,000 of them live in India as refugees.

Can the Chinese members update us on what is happening at their end? It's been too quite for the past few days.

Is this silence before the storm? Or are things settling down?
they seem to have run out of warnings and now discussing a face saving exit from Doka La for 11!

I have a feeling China will be the first to pull the trigger in this area. They claim the area was under their control even if the border was disputed so they have a right to build a road there. In all likelihood - no one was there. There is no face saving exit here - China has been raising the ante. They will do something.

Quite rich, coming from Chinese...

It is interesting that the organization, working procedures, and a uniform deck of the Chinese staff are almost exactly copied from the us.

:lol:

Quite rich, coming from Chinese...

It is interesting that the organization, working procedures, and a uniform deck of the Chinese staff are almost exactly copied from the us.

:lol:
We also copied the US technology too. And yet the Indians are copying our endeavors, whats the point right? Copy the copycats? That's pathetic.:lol:

LOL. Except our space program actually has rockets which fly. It is pathetic that a country which has 5x the GDP of India, still manages to alienate its citizens that almost 100,000 of them live in India as refugees.
I guess those 25 launches don't count as flying rockets? Look at the launch rates and reliability rates, then come talk. Those Tibetans can be your citizens all I care, we just want the land.

I have a feeling China will be the first to pull the trigger in this area. They claim the area was under their control even if the border was disputed so they have a right to build a road there. In all likelihood - no one was there. There is no face saving exit here - China has been raising the ante. They will do something.

China has never made the border issue with India so public since 1962. I think China will do something, which may or may not in Donglang area. It is not the time for Indian members to celebrate just yet, so tone down your cockiness.

Lol copying your endeavors ? Was China the first to attempt human spaceflight ? first with bullet train ? :lol:
It's very obvious from your ISRO speeches and Minister speeches, all of these are done as a reaction to China, why not before China do it, why only after, you are a reactive nation. You envy China so much that whenever we surpass you, you feel like a loser, so you start shouting, we will do it too, all in future tense.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom