What's new

Impending India-China war - How do they compare?

It's just my observation after all these years talking and reading Indian headlines, China is always their national preoccupation. China does this, India will do this....you don't have to revolve around us OK, be better, compare yourselves to Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
You had embarrassed Nehru's India by handing us a sound defeat in 1962 and then went on the build a very strong relationship with our eternal enemy. You didn't stop there, you built an economy and an industrial base that rivals that of the west now, by taking great leaps forward.
We are obviously obsessed with you, a country that we secretly admire, yet are vary of as well.
What you see as jingoism from the Indians, is us preparing not to be bullied by a China notorious for being an aggressive neighbor

1) Primitive launcher + a chandrayaan ish probe + NASA deep space tracking

Lol our 'primitive launcher' does it's work & so does the chandrayaan bus.

AS for NASA DSN, unfortunately the earth rotates & we will use NASA DSN when it is invisible to our own DSN in Bangalore. It's not about 'can we' but 'should we'

I bet one of those cleaners saw a fellow Indian and felt immediate affinity and there goes your wallet. No sane Chinese would go next to a sleeping Indian who haven't bathe.:lol:
I had missed this comment from you, else I would have not replied to your earlier comment.

I bet one of those cleaners saw a fellow Indian and felt immediate affinity and there goes your wallet. No sane Chinese would go next to a sleeping Indian who haven't bathe.:lol:

brain.jpg

YOU CANT BULLY MODI & INDIA of the 21st century

ask the PAKISTANIS india have completely bullied and isolated them in 4 years since modi came to power.

USA has turned its back on them .. they cant buy a single wheel for Their F16,
arab world worships MODI
Afghanistan is swamped by indian RAW agents and AFGHANS no longer talk to pakistan
Israel IS INDIAS strategic ally
UN pays no heed to PAKISTANI claims of REQUIRING talks with india
WEST does not invest in Pakistan yet pours dollars euros into india

MODI is sticking two fingers to CHINA

HIS A RIGHT WING HINDU facist

You do realise that our Mars mission actually started earlier right? :D. Is Mars and 104 launches your only technological accomplishment. Tell me how much more advanced are those compared to China?
1) Primitive launcher + a chandrayaan ish probe + NASA deep space tracking
2) Primitive launcher + 100 nano micro sats below 1 ton.

Sure you did. :lol:

LOL - yes - it started before. So you are bragging that you didn't complete it?

HK has the highest Indian population of any Chinese city. And at that, Indians make up a disproportionate number of the Chek Lap Kok airport staff. You must have felt quite at home :)

LOL - no I didn't feel at home at all. I couldn't wait to get out of the hellhole. Obviously I don't know which ethnic person flicked it. I do know I complained to Airport Security which did not do anything. I guess they must be hand-in-glove. And the security looked ethnic Chinese.

Haha. I guess other sleeping ethnicities are kosher for sane Chinese. Nice of you to admit that your lot likes to sneak up to sleeping travelers and flick their wallets as far as they aren't Indians.

india needs to get its home in order first.

the mothers of india dont feel safe, internal defense non existent how can there be external defense
Nobody can deny the truth in what you have written, but domestic issues and national security concerns are two separate concerns.
Let's focus on the latter for the sake of being on topic for now.

Nobody can deny the truth in what you have written, but domestic issues and national security concerns are two separate concerns.
Let's focus on the latter for the sake of being on topic for now.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't help but notice that people are neglecting the fact that there are are many armed third party separatist groups in the entire region. A China-India war is exactly what they'd want. Regardless of who wins, or who loses such a war, it will have a domino effect on the region.

So the two may get intertwined depending on where they live and which social class they belong to.

What good would such a war bring? Nothing...

Maybe it's just me, but I can't help but notice that people are neglecting the fact that there are are many armed third party separatist groups in the entire region. A China-India war is exactly what they'd want. Regardless of who wins, or who loses such a war, it will have a domino effect on the region.

So the two may get intertwined depending on where they live and which social class they belong to.

What good would such a war bring? Nothing...
Yep. Agreed, although I think that wars can also have a great unifying effect domestically. People pool-in from all stratas and ideologies. No real idea how it could play out in reality.
Wars are bad truly, a full-scale war between India and China would cripple the region for decades.

There is no "Impending India China war" as much as the Pakistani COAS and the PDF trolls may want and desire.
These postings do not even have a tangential proximity to reality.
Countries the size of India China do not go to war over trifling matters that are a result of history and the bad boundary demarcation.
But it does provide millions of posts on useless speculation for the intellectually and strategically challenged.

You had embarrassed Nehru's India by handing us a sound defeat in 1962 and then went on the build a very strong relationship with our eternal enemy. You didn't stop there, you built an economy and an industrial base that rivals that of the west now, by taking great leaps forward.
We are obviously obsessed with you, a country that we secretly admire, yet are vary of as well.
What you see as jingoism from the Indians, is us preparing not to be bullied by a China notorious for being an aggressive neighbor
Bro, compare to US and Japan, grow at your own pace, find your own road. What China is doing might not be suitable for India.

LOL - yes - it started before. So you are bragging that you didn't complete it?

LOL - no I didn't feel at home at all. I couldn't wait to get out of the hellhole. Obviously I don't know which ethnic person flicked it. I do know I complained to Airport Security which did not do anything. I guess they must be hand-in-glove. And the security looked ethnic Chinese.

Haha. I guess other sleeping ethnicities are kosher for sane Chinese. Nice of you to admit that your lot likes to sneak up to sleeping travelers and flick their wallets as far as they aren't Indians.
It was a joint mission with Russia and their rocket blew up. So we didn't follow Indian footsteps, we do thing based on our own plan and requirement. My only message to Indians is to follow your own path, no need to compare to China. If you want to compare, compare with the best, US or Japan.

No, what I meant was even if there are Chinese pickpockets, which I doubt exist in a HK airport with the best security, they wouldn't touch an Indian guy who haven't bathe for a day. And sorry to say this, HKers are racist people, the airport security probably didn't give a shit about your complaint since you must be complaining in that irritating Indian tone aggressively, as if they owe your mum money or something. Trust me, I have seen how Indians from India complain, the noise is so....

Lol our 'primitive launcher' does it's work & so does the chandrayaan bus.

AS for NASA DSN, unfortunately the earth rotates & we will use NASA DSN when it is invisible to our own DSN in Bangalore. It's not about 'can we' but 'should we'
Good you admit, there is really nothing technologically more advanced.

Bro, I am really tired of saying the same thing over and over again. You do know you can't reach Mars without NASA irrespective of whether you have tracking stations around the world. Let's stop here.

Bro, compare to US and Japan, grow at your own pace, find your own road. What China is doing might not be suitable for India.

It was a joint mission with Russia and their rocket blew up. So we didn't follow Indian footsteps, we do thing based on our own plan and requirement. My only message to Indians is to follow your own path, no need to compare to China. If you want to compare, compare with the best, US or Japan.

No, what I meant was even if there are Chinese pickpockets, which I doubt exist in a HK airport with the best security, they wouldn't touch an Indian guy who haven't bathe for a day. And sorry to say this, HKers are racist people, the airport security probably didn't give a shit about your complaint since you must be complaining in that irritating Indian tone aggressively, as if they owe your mum money or something. Trust me, I have seen how Indians from India complain, the noise is so....

Good you admit, there is really nothing technologically more advanced.

Bro, I am really tired of saying the same thing over and over again. You do know you can't reach Mars without NASA irrespective of whether you have tracking stations around the world. Let's stop here.
Lol. A Chinese complaining about "tone". Nah, they were probably hand in glove with the pickpockets. Good you admit they are racists. It is general a sign of inferiority complex. So, your invite is rejected.

You are the First Nation in this planet that can fabricate a win by yourself, I call it Indian inferior complexity. We terminated 802 Indian soldiers in Nathula conflict, and we only suffered 91 casualty. Keep modifying the number on Wikelopedia, maybe PLA will suffer 6000 casualty in the coming years. :tdown:
Can you show a single picture of your epic victory in year 1967?:azn:
Or just shut the fck up.

All numbers and claims aside, you still didnt answer:

I simply ask you what you are going to do if by end of this year China does exactly 0 on the ground about dok la?

Thats why we already getting responses like this one:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/modi...achother-sidlines-of-g20.505356/#post-9640668

:rofl:

All numbers and claims aside, you still didnt answer:

I simply ask you what you are going to do if by end of this year China does exactly 0 on the ground about dok la?

Thats why we already getting responses like this one:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/modi...achother-sidlines-of-g20.505356/#post-9640668

:rofl:

China can bid her time.

The military gap between india and china will only grow because of gdp.

Many articles saying that india will never catch up with china

China can bid her time.

OK so you think no result this year then? What time frame you think is appropriate then?

All your fellow trolls were wanting something within a month if not weeks or days.....they will be majorly disappointed it seems.

The military gap between india and china will only grow because of gdp.

Many articles saying that india will never catch up with china

People made all kinds of projections regarding how China is always going to be a sleeping underachiever in the cold war too. I frankly would not rely on projections, just like polling....they are quite subjective based in most cases. Plus then there is the degree of relevance of what they are projecting, polling etc to begin with for issue at hand given certain pretty unchangeable deployable/logistics realities.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom