What's new

Impending India-China war - How do they compare?

Can the Chinese members update us on what is happening at their end? It's been too quite for the past few days.

Is this silence before the storm? Or are things settling down?

I won't call it quiet. In fact, from Pak’s perspective, the initial round has already been bagged. CPEC has been shown to be the finality for the greater OBOR. Kashmir is now a 3-party issue. Chinese will do their best to fulfil Indian general’s dream of constantly in “2.5 fronts”!!! The physical front now stretches from the Arabian Sea to the tip of Burma with a majority on the Chinese plate. Not to mention the economic and financial fronts which will come out to be paramount in the years to come. Last not the least, inviting Japan to the Malabar exercises has bruised the Chinese sentiment beyond repair!!!! What more do you expect in a month’s work on the “road to nowhere”?????? As for India, they may have resurrected another Admiral Yamamoto moment (“We have awaken a sleeping giant”)!!!!!

"Let China sleep, when she wakes up the world will cry" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the Chinese members update us on what is happening at their end? It's been too quite for the past few days.

Is this silence before the storm? Or are things settling down?

PLA are busy moving their equipment.

07638cd3c46749c11cf70e5e63243edc.jpg

212a4ab7ad2749f2342ee9a35cd5e2cf.jpg

bebf697e081b1beadcc16171f1c7ad4f.jpg

6a3580f8a4b7b4d5f1a94b6dadb09269.jpg

All numbers and claims aside, you still didnt answer:

I simply ask you what you are going to do if by end of this year China does exactly 0 on the ground about dok la?

Thats why we already getting responses like this one:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/modi...achother-sidlines-of-g20.505356/#post-9640668

:rofl:

None of us here knows exactly what China or India government will do, so any time frame given by anyone here is meaningless, but we can always learn something from the history and come up with an educated guess.

Prior to Oct. 20, 1962, China and India had been engaged in increasingly bitter diplomatic fights since March 1959, so it was 3.5 years before China finally decided to push back right after Nehru's announcement on October 11 that the Army had been ordered to "free our territory", which meant to attack the Chinese and drive them back.

As General Niranjan Prasad, commander of 4 Division, wrote later: "We at the front knew that since Nehru had said he was going to attack, the Chinese were certainly not going to wait to be attacked" — and of course they didn't. That's how the war began.

Chinese as a people, have lot of patience, and CPC being the single party will not be subject to, hence hijacked by the pressure from ultra-nationalistic masses and media, unlike India. We can afford to play a very loooong game, and both Indian and Chinese have already witnessed the outcome of the last long game started in 1959.

Lol. A Chinese complaining about "tone". Nah, they were probably hand in glove with the pickpockets. Good you admit they are racists. It is general a sign of inferiority complex. So, your invite is rejected.
Yah, compare the funny Chinese tone to the irritating Indian tone, you get what I mean. They are racist and they don't like dark things, this is my observation. Not sure they are viewing you as inferior or they think you are inferior, but you can reason it out. Mainland Chinese would be less racist, cause they haven't interact much with the infamous Indian quantum mouth, so they is still room for accommodation.

PLA are busy moving their equipment.

07638cd3c46749c11cf70e5e63243edc.jpg

212a4ab7ad2749f2342ee9a35cd5e2cf.jpg

bebf697e081b1beadcc16171f1c7ad4f.jpg

6a3580f8a4b7b4d5f1a94b6dadb09269.jpg

None of us here knows exactly what China or India government will do, so any time frame given by anyone here is meaningless, but we can always learn something from the history and come up with an educated guess.

Prior to Oct. 20, 1962, China and India had been engaged in increasingly bitter diplomatic fights since March 1959, so it was 3.5 years before China finally decided to push back right after Nehru's announcement on October 11 that the Army had been ordered to "free our territory", which meant to attack the Chinese and drive them back.

As General Niranjan Prasad, commander of 4 Division, wrote later: "We at the front knew that since Nehru had said he was going to attack, the Chinese were certainly not going to wait to be attacked" — and of course they didn't. That's how the war began.

Chinese as a people, have lot of patience, and CPC being the single party will not be subject to, hence hijacked by the pressure from ultra-nationalistic masses and media, unlike India. We can afford to play a very loooong game, and both Indian and Chinese have already witnessed the outcome of the last long game started in 1959.

India should attack now, if PLA completes their mobilization, the geographic advantage would mean less.

Yah, compare the funny Chinese tone to the irritating Indian tone, you get what I mean. They are racist and they don't like dark things, this is my observation. Not sure they are viewing you as inferior or they think you are inferior, but you can reason it out. Mainland Chinese would be less racist, cause they haven't interact much with the infamous Indian quantum mouth, so they is still room for accommodation.

Nah, the Chinese in Hong Kong have an inferiority complex. The Chinese I've met from the mainland couldn't even string a sentence together - lol, it is hard to keep a straight face when they talk because they seldom make any sense. Doesn't matter whether they like "dark things" or not. And as soon you talk to them in proper English, the Chinese are almost apologetic and feel inadequate. But I guess if you are hand in glove with pickpockets, you can't expect much traction.

Nah, the Chinese in Hong Kong have an inferiority complex. The Chinese I've met from the mainland couldn't even string a sentence together - lol, it is hard to keep a straight face when they talk because they seldom make any sense. Doesn't matter whether they like "dark things" or not. And as soon you talk to them in proper English, the Chinese are almost apologetic and feel inadequate. But I guess if you are hand in glove with pickpockets, you can't expect much traction.
So you mean they have an inferiority complex verses you? I bet they feel inferior since they can't defecate in the open like you guys.:lol:

Alot of Chinese can't speak proper English, that is better than speaking irritating English, like the Japanese, people tend to be apologetic at it. OTOH, you can practically hear the annoying Indian noise when you go near an Indian tour group in the States, and all the white guys would be looking at them.

So you mean they have an inferiority complex verses you? I bet they feel inferior since they can't defecate in the open like you guys.:lol:

Alot of Chinese can't speak proper English, that is better than speaking irritating English, like the Japanese, people tend to be apologetic at it. OTOH, you can practically hear the annoying Indian noise when you go near an Indian tour group in the States, and all the white guys would be looking at them.

LOL - I wouldn't know why they feel inferior but good of you to admit they have that inferiority complex. And I've read stories of Chinese people defecating inside airplanes in the alleyway and in London on the streets - even when restrooms were available. Never heard of an Indian do that when a toilet is accessible. I guess when the entire country is pretty much a toilet - it doesn't really matter. But stop doing that in other countries.

LOL - I wouldn't know why they feel inferior but good of you to admit they have that inferiority complex. And I've read stories of Chinese people defecating inside airplanes in the alleyway and in London on the streets - even when restrooms were available. Never heard of an Indian do that when a toilet is accessible. I guess when the entire country is pretty much a toilet - it doesn't really matter. But stop doing that in other countries.
Yup we envy the organic form of growth India is doing now. The breeze cools the ar*e, it's the natural way after all, then after that you eat with your hands, yup you might say you use your right hand, but the occasional swipe might touch the right hand too right? :lol:. No wonder Indians have the strongest genes, the babies die of diarrhea at a young age, natural selection at it's finest.

Comparing babies defecating in a plastic bag or the occasional crazy person with a stream of bare asses along the Malabar coast before sunrise is not really fair bhai. I have seen more bare ar*es of adult women in India along the train tracks than a brothel.:D

So yes we envy the advanced Indians all the way. Our country is a toilet? Have you even seen the rivers of most major cities, come visit us sometimes. No shit floating in there bhai, India is the real toilet of the world, literally full of sh*t in almost every single known waterway, from small little shit drains to the mightly ganga, where people gargle in the same shit + corpse water. Hinduism is an amazing religion, it can make people crazy killing for a cow, it can make people bath and gargle in the Ganga. Jai Hind!

So there you go, from the envious and inferior people of China.

Yup we envy the organic form of growth India is doing now. The breeze cools the ar*e, it's the natural way after all, then after that you eat with your hands, yup you might say you use your right hand, but the occasional swipe might touch the right hand too right? :lol:. No wonder Indians have the strongest genes, the babies die of diarrhea at a young age, natural selection at it's finest.

Comparing babies defecating in a plastic bag or the occasional crazy person with a stream of bare asses along the Malabar coast before sunrise is not really fair bhai. I have seen more bare ar*es of adult women in India along the train tracks than a brothel.:D

So yes we envy the advanced Indians all the way. Our country is a toilet? Have you even seen the rivers of most major cities, come visit us sometimes. No shit floating in there bhai, India is the real toilet of the world, literally full of sh*t in almost every single known waterway, from small little shit drains to the mightly ganga, where people gargle in the same shit + corpse water. Hinduism is an amazing religion, it can make people crazy killing for a cow, it can make people bath and gargle in the Ganga. Jai Hind!

So there you go, from the envious and inferior people of China.

LOL - Even if all this was true, it never ceases to amaze me that almost 100,000 Chinese citizens live as refugees here. I can only imagine how horrible things are in China, "bhai". And no, maybe it is a cultural thing but in civilized countries you and your offspring don't poop in aisle of a airplane or in mall.

I wouldn't know much about brothels, so will defer to your expert opinion.

LOL - Even if all this was true, it never ceases to amaze me that almost 100,000 Chinese citizens live as refugees here. I can only imagine how horrible things are in China, "bhai". And no, maybe it is a cultural thing but in civilized countries you and your offspring don't poop in aisle of a airplane or in mall.

I wouldn't know much about brothels, so will defer to your expert opinion.
Who cares about some Tibetan rebel, if you want to keep them, go ahead, you want us to reciprocate and provide shelter for some Maoist and NE rebels? :lol:

Yup if the antics of one or two old farmer grandma with their grand kids travelling for the first time on an airplane is an indication of civilization, then what does the millions of Indians pooping in open air indicate?:lol:

Only babies in diapers pee and poo in the open in farming China, people understand the concept of shame, you don't show your adult asses in public.:lol:

Who cares about some Tibetan rebel, if you want to keep them, go ahead, you want us to reciprocate and provide shelter for some Maoist and NE rebels? :lol:

Yup if the antics of one or two old farmer grandma with their grand kids travelling for the first time on an airplane is an indication of civilization, then what does the millions of Indians pooping in open air indicate?:lol:

Only babies in diapers pee and poo in the open in farming China, people understand the concept of shame, you don't show your adult asses in public.:lol:
LOL - surely doesn't seem like it -

https://thenanfang.com/asian-woman-caught-defecating-california-residents-lawn/

Carrying a little bit of Chinese "civilization" where ever you go. Never heard of an Indian do that.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/gqnzxj/are-chinese-tourists-the-worst-tourists-in-the-world

And I quote - "Outside the Louvre in Paris, there's a sign in Mandarin which tells visitors not to defecate in the surrounding grounds. This sign is only written in Mandarin Chinese. No other nationality, it appears, needs to be reminded where it is and is not appropriate to shit in the vicinity of metropolitan France's art museums. Every other nation on earth understands implicitly the social contract they're signing up to: that, in exchange for their continued participation in art, visitors must shit only within the white porcelain bowls located inside the designated toilet zones. Not on the pavements. Not even in the bins, or on the breakfast bar of their hotel, or between the tits of a passing waitress. Just the toilets, thanks."

LOL. As I said, pretty much a dump.

And you are free to provide refugee status to whomever you like - no one is going to apply. Haha.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom