What's new

Impending India-China war - How do they compare?

We also copied the US technology too. And yet the Indians are copying our endeavors, whats the point right? Copy the copycats? That's pathetic.:lol:

I guess those 25 launches don't count as flying rockets? Look at the launch rates and reliability rates, then come talk. Those Tibetans can be your citizens all I care, we just want the land.
It does not matter whether you care or not. Fact remains that Chinese citizens beg to become refugees in India. If things were rosy in China - so many would not be begging to enter India. It's ok - we are fine with giving refuge to persecuted Chinese citizens. I have not looked at the launch and reliability rates - but I am pretty sure India must be better.

It's very obvious from your ISRO speeches and Minister speeches, all of these are done as a reaction to China, why not before China do it, why only after, you are a reactive nation. You envy China so much that whenever we surpass you, you feel like a loser, so you start shouting, we will do it too, all in future tense.
Is that why you sending a mission to Mars after India did? Or is that why you sent an Astronaut into space after India did?

We took enough revenge in 1967 for it. Its why you soiled your pants just thinking about intervening 4 years later while we were disintegrating another country (big ally of yours) just below the theatre in question here.

When you did put your big boy pants on 8 years after that because someone kicked out your best buddy Pol Pot back to the jungle he came from....you got your *** handed to you then as well (and no objective of withdrawal was met)....and you lost all appetite for open engagement since.

I simply ask you what you are going to do if by end of this year China does exactly 0 on the ground about dok la? Will you accept your govt talks a talk but doesnt walk the walk? A chicken dance basically.

Best part is everyone gets to see it happen in front of their eyes esp with icing on top of the chinese defence posters frustration. :tup:

Just smile and say hi like Xi Jinping ok.....instead of going WTF when you see the dissonance of reality to your fantasy like that G-20 meet.

If even a reasonably rational member such like yourself also believe the story that India "took enough revenge in 1967", I am very disappointed. China has very different account about Chu La and Nathu La incidents.

Just think about it, Arun Jaitley would have mentioned 1967 instead of 1962, had India actually beat the shxt out of Chinese, as many of you choose to believe. :enjoy:

Do you guys still remember, until not too long ago, everyone of you were still believing the story of "backstabbing", then Neville Maxwell finally made part of the Henderson Brooks report public:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...list-Neville-Maxwell/articleshow/33094229.cms

Last edited:
It's very obvious from your ISRO speeches and Minister speeches, all of these are done as a reaction to China, why not before China do it, why only after, you are a reactive nation.

Obvious from what ? These were always part of the plan. Now whine about not being able to bully little Bhutan.

It does not matter whether you care or not. Fact remains that Chinese citizens beg to become refugees in India. If things were rosy in China - so many would not be begging to enter India. It's ok - we are fine with giving refuge to persecuted Chinese citizens. I have not looked at the launch and reliability rates - but I am pretty sure India must be better.

Is that why you sending a mission to Mars after India did? Or is that why you sent an Astronaut into space after India did?
Be realistic, come visit China, I have extended this invitation to so many members here. Go to Tier 4 cities, take the old train not the HSR, see the country for yourself, you will come back different like so many of your fellow compatriots. Seek the truth. I myself have been to 4 Indian cities.

If even a reasonably rational member such like yourself also believe the story that India "took enough revenge in 1967", I am very disappointed. China has very different account about Chu La and Nathu La incidents.

Just think about it, Arun Jaitley would have mentioned 1967 instead of 1962, had India actually beat the shxt out of Chinese, as many of you choose to believe. :enjoy:

Do you guys still remember, until not too long ago, everyone of you were still believing the story of "backstabbing", then Neville Maxwell finally made part of the Henderson Brooks report public:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...list-Neville-Maxwell/articleshow/33094229.cms
Bro, no point arguing, these people are infamous for being thick faced, even if they lose, they won't admit it and will always create something to boost ego. Their face saving mentality is even worse than HongKongers. Remember this is the bunch of people who really think their country was a supa powa back in 2012.

Bro, no point arguing, these people are infamous for being thick faced, even if they lose, they won't admit it and will always create something to boost ego. Their face saving mentality is even worse than HongKongers.

I do believe some of them are more rational than others.

Obvious from what ? These were always part of the plan. Now whine about not being able to bully little Bhutan.
It's just my observation after all these years talking and reading Indian headlines, China is always their national preoccupation. China does this, India will do this....you don't have to revolve around us OK, be better, compare yourselves to Japan, Korea and Taiwan.

Be realistic, come visit China, I have extended this invitation to so many members here. Go to Tier 4 cities, take the old train not the HSR, see the country for yourself, you will come back different like so many of your fellow compatriots. Seek the truth. I myself have been to 4 Indian cities.

Bro, no point arguing, these people are infamous for being thick faced, even if they lose, they won't admit it and will always create something to boost ego. Their face saving mentality is even worse than HongKongers. Remember this is the bunch of people who really think their country was a supa powa back in 2012.

I had a layover in HK on an LAX-BOM flight. Wallet got stolen in a paid lounge from my overcoat as I slept. I think I shall pass.

You do realise that our Mars mission actually started earlier right? :D. Is Mars and 104 launches your only technological accomplishment. Tell me how much more advanced are those compared to China?
1) Primitive launcher + a chandrayaan ish probe + NASA deep space tracking
2) Primitive launcher + 100 nano micro sats below 1 ton.

I had a layover in HK on an LAX-BOM flight. Wallet got stolen in a paid lounge from my overcoat as I slept. I think I shall pass.
Sure you did. :lol:

You do realise that our Mars mission actually started earlier right? :D. Is Mars and 104 launches your only technological accomplishment. Tell me how much more advanced are those compared to China?
1) Primitive launcher + a chandrayaan ish probe + NASA deep space tracking
2) Primitive launcher + 100 nano micro sats below 1 ton.

Sure you did. :lol:

If you argue with them about MoM and 104, you will need to literally fight with everyone of them. Those are their pride and everyone of them will have to quote over and over again whenever they need to one-up on China. Let them, and they do deserve the bragging right.

HK has the highest Indian population of any Chinese city. And at that, Indians make up a disproportionate number of the Chek Lap Kok airport staff. You must have felt quite at home :)

HK has the highest Indian population of any Chinese city. And at that, Indians make up a disproportionate number of the Chek Lap Kok airport staff. You must have felt quite at home :)
I bet one of those cleaners saw a fellow Indian and felt immediate affinity and there goes your wallet. No sane Chinese would go next to a sleeping Indian who haven't bathe.:lol:

I bet one of those cleaners saw a fellow Indian and felt immediate affinity and there goes your wallet. No sane Chinese would go next to a sleeping Indian who haven't bathe.:lol:

good that after the 1962 war, all of those indians have their ego permanently bruised

In singapore we have many indians. in fact we hope to get the talented and best indians so india forever backwards cannot win china in war :taz::taz:

TAKING OUT the BRAVADO

ON a serious note

IM not sure the terrain is useful for CHINA fighting and winning border war for CHINA.

95% OF China militarymight I lcated thousands of miles away.

It cant use its tanks up in INDO PAK moutains.

India has the height advantage and has the defenders will dig in deep.

indian speacial forces and missle strikes will be used to disrupt and destroy fuel and comms lines

Air power will be fascinating J10 J11 J16 v SU30MKI MIRAGE /MIG29

I doubt it will be full blown war

USA & JAPAN are sitting in bay of Bengal with INDIA HAS WE SPEAK.

China will do nothing ,,,,,,,,I'm mega confident

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom