What's new

Impact of Bollywood around the world.

Alot of people in the west watch Bollywood Ironically.
meaning that they watch it for how bad it is.
And I remember a few years ago Bollywood dance was such a big fad, now no one cares about it.

If Bollywood wants to truly be taken serious they need to stop producing the same story a million times. How many times can a guy and a girl fall in love, be stopped from marrying, the guy fights 300 guys, and end with them either getting married or dyeing?

Dont know why these type of threads suddenly pops up out of no where-

Self praising indians at it again- :tdown:-

If you look around impact of Hollywood and western culture is every where you'll see- in india rest of the world-
whats there to brag about?-

Globalization-

And your problem is ?????????????

Who is stopping you to post ...Pakistan influence in world....

But i wonder what would be under that thread if any ( i can think of only one thing boommmmmmmmmmm):chilli:

And I remember a few years ago Bollywood dance was such a big fad, now no one cares about it.

If Bollywood wants to truly be taken serious they need to stop producing the same story a million times. How many times can a guy and a girl fall in love, be stopped from marrying, the guy fights 300 guys, and end with them either getting married or dyeing?

In a film industry, the ultimate authority are the viewers. The day when audiences don't fill the cinema halls to see such films, the industry will change for the better. Yes, I agree most are masala films, but once in a while gems like Taare Zammen Par, 3 idiots are made and appreciated.

Why This Kolaveri Di (Jazz Remix) - Japanese Rajinikanth-Wannabe Version

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Why This Kolaveri Di - Pure Music Generals (English/Urban/Rap) PMGFix

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know why these type of threads suddenly pops up out of no where-

Self praising indians at it again- :tdown:-

If you look around impact of Hollywood and western culture is every where you'll see- in india rest of the world-
whats there to brag about?-

Globalization-

Get a life kid. This is a thread that is simply highlighting that there are more than one ways to make people happy around the world.

Why are you so pissed of when people can become relieved off their daily tensions through singing and dancing which is a positive thing?

It is a constructive thread and if you cannot tolerate that then why are you falsely alleging it for something it is not?

personally, i think there no need of this thread and posting youtube videos!!!

coz youtube is flooded by such kind of videos!!!
interested person can watch them on Youtube!!

Either you haven't seen any movie after 1996 or you've been dozing off whenever some new movie announcement has been made.

Love has infinite faces and it is central to our industry's theme. Don't tell me you didn't find a unique script since Raja Babu or something.

That's like having a Chinese medicine to see how fake it is!
:laugh:

What was so special about the 'story' of Avatar?

Bollywood has changed. Hell of a lot.

MOSTLY

Hollywood ----- the world is going to end and the american save the world.

hongkong ----- weak person learn kung fu and defeat the villain

bollywood ----- boy and girl love story

MOSTLY

Hollywood ----- the world is going to end and the american save the world.

hongkong ----- weak person learn kung fu and defeat the villain

bollywood ----- boy and girl love story

But whats you take on tamil & telegu movie industries & not to forget bhojpuri , kindly do comment aswell

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom