What's new

Impact of Bollywood around the world.

Dont know why these type of threads suddenly pops up out of no where-

Self praising indians at it again- :tdown:-

If you look around impact of Hollywood and western culture is every where you'll see- in india rest of the world-
whats there to brag about?-

Globalization-

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know why these type of threads suddenly pops up out of no where-

Self praising indians at it again- :tdown:-

If you look around impact of Hollywood and western culture is every where you'll see- in india rest of the world-
whats there to brag about?-

Globalization-

This is not only due Globalisation!!! people from all around the world appreciate talent and good products no matter it's from which country, also it's a testimony for any country's growth in global stage if their way of life is imitated or followed by others...World follow Hollywood movies because they are the best in the business now and still America ranks top in most even today...We are happy to know that we have global audience who love our work and enjoy repeating them...Your comments make me think you are a "sour grapes"...

Impact of bollywood on my life:

Wasted my new years eve watching the god awful don2.. cursed spending my money on it..
And ended up running around the place looking for a plane.
SRK is done for.. SRK sucks.

Wasted my new years eve watching the god awful don2.. cursed spending my money on it..

Even i didn't like the don2 and ravan. :bad:

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

That's sad...who asked you to watch don2??, never go for any movie before reading the review...It's always best to enjoy the new year eve with friends or family in a open space enjoying the fire works, and I did exactly the same thing near the Burj Khalifa watching awesome fire work...

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Back
Top Bottom