What's new

Immoral shameless conspiracy based Aurat march

Because these women are targeting the foundation of Pakistani society (any society, really); the family.

Ironically, these liberal, westernized, upper class feminist women themselves abuse girl servants from poor families torturing and killing them even in some cases.

This is the real battle for women's rights. Who will speak up for the poor servants, indentured laborers, and poor farmworkers who have to face abuse of the powerful?

Who will stop perverts and catcallers from harrassing women in public places? Why women feel unsafe in an Islamic country from walking around in their daily lives?

Who will stop those NGOs who work to remove hijabs and burqas from women of traditional societies?

Those people who disrespect women who choose to stay home and work hard to raise their kids.

no dount child rapest were there long ago.
but isnt it spread like a virus these days??

i havnt heard in early life cases like these. there were very few cases.
a child with gun opens fire in a school killing his fellows and teachers? have you heard it before video games evolution??
all these things affect the mind of immature.
They're not more wide spread, it's just that you're hearing more about them now, because they're being better reported. Correlation does not imply causation.

On a side note, there is no evidence that video games lead to violence. In fact, there are studies that disprove this idea.

And yes, there are plenty of reports of school shootings before video games became a thing.

Even then, all that is a parent's job to teach their kids. Your kid plays too much games? Take his games away. Too much TV or internet? Limit their time, or just stop them period.

Last edited:
Insecure males, scared of change.
Wanting to keep it all, will end up losing it all.
Bangladesh taught us nothing.

Actually he mentioned his wife more than I mentioned her.He is making his fun himself.
I mentioned her just to make a point,I made a point and I exposed him and his real intentions.The moment he got angry was the moment he got exposed.So you are absolutely right we only understand the problem when it becomes personal.

And that same mardangi save those women in the hour of need.
In the west most women earn their bread for themselves and families and here our mardangi does everything for them . Yet they complain.
And please don't use the word toxic.

I respect you for having a respect for me agreeing with me on other matters.But you should know there is nothing personal between you and me. It all started with you supported a thing which is obviously wrong. Its not just about having a different point of view,infact I have a great tolerance in accepting and listening to others point of views.
Brother i am talking about ACID ATTACKS , HONOUR KILLINGS , VIRGIN KIU NAHI HOO , AND too much other things men do in Pakistan . I agree to your point of view , but mera jism meri mrzi is more for a womans right against forced pregnancies , domestic violence and larka kiu nahi hua , rather than western clothing and fahashi becoz fahashi and western clothing is already happening , even before when there was no aurat march .

Bangladesh taught us nothing.

How long are people going to keep using 1971 to bash Pakistan? That was a natural sequence of events.

rather than western clothing and fahashi becoz fahashi and western clothing is already happening ,

Then these marches need to be led by other than Marvi Sarmad and her types.

@Dubious

He's calling me a cuckold again, and dishonoring my wife. This is after you yourself warned him. If this doesnt get him at least a warning, I'll be disappointed.
He didnt disrespect your wife. He asked would you behave the same if your wife says xyz ...If you feel disrespected, then how can you feel ok if someone else's wife says so?

but mera jism meri mrzi is more for a womans right against forced pregnancies , domestic violence and larka kiu nahi hua
that is true, but was the march and the banners carried depict that?

demanding laws that are all-women.
not really...MOST women are out to dis men like it is some 7 janam ka badla!

Brother i am talking about ACID ATTACKS , HONOUR KILLINGS , VIRGIN KIU NAHI HOO , AND too much other things men do in Pakistan . I agree to your point of view , but mera jism meri mrzi is more for a womans right against forced pregnancies , domestic violence and larka kiu nahi hua , rather than western clothing and fahashi becoz fahashi and western clothing is already happening , even before when there was no aurat march .
But that's not they are demanding.They want to dominate men,want to destroy family and social system and want to spread vulgarity while playing their woman card. If what you are saying is truth the tell me what's the motive behind the banners and play cards I am going to mention below?
"Lo Beth gayi mein tameez see"
"Dalo magar Pyaar se"(penis)
"Darti mein apne baap se bhi nahi"
"Jo ukhaarna hai ukhaar lo"( said by women )

He didnt disrespect your wife. He asked would you behave the same if your wife says xyz ...If you feel disrespected, then how can you feel ok if someone else's wife says so?

that is true, but was the march and the banners carried depict that?
Oh Ma’am, nothing seems more pleasurable than a lady herself speaking against Aurat March with truth and sense....

This DramaMarch is nothing but a baseless drama. No goal, no vision nothing except for blocking streets with retarded banners...

I am done with this topic already on another thread, so don’t feel like even reading this all nonsense anymore

As for the courts, its their jobs to uphold the laws, and give lawful judgements. Its beyond their authority to make make judgments that may be good for society, but are illegal in nature.
And when have they upheld the law? Letting criminals from corrupt to murderers out on bails...They have literally failed the society

But that's not they are demanding.They want to dominate men,want to destroy family and social system and want to spread vulgarity while playing their woman card. If what you are saying is truth the tell me what's the motive behind the banners and play cards I am going to mention below?
"Lo Beth gayi mein tameez see"
"Dalo magar Pyaar se"(penis)
"Darti mein apne baap se bhi nahi"
"Jo ukhaarna hai ukhaar lo"( said by women )
These are the same ladies who in home have no guts to say this to their “What-if” oppressive fathers/Brothers/Hubbies, venting out all shit on roads INDIRECTLY

Thanks for supporting the right thing but since you realize I wasn't attacking his wife and he blamed me for nothing and gave me two red negative ratings for no reason. As a moderator can you reverse those unjust negative ratings by @That Guy or at least I reserve a right to protest against those negative ratings I don't deserve?

Because indirectly you accepted the narrative of "mera jism Meri Marzi" when I mentioned your wife and asked you whether you would approve such behavior of her.
Language! Please mind it! We do not appreciate such language.

You are earning nothing by using such language and you are conveying even less! Please avoid using such language.

Language! Please mind it! We do not appreciate such language.

You are earning nothing by using such language and you are conveying even less! Please avoid using such language.
And with due respect what did I say wrong?
Didn't he accepted and supported that slogan ?

Thanks for supporting the right thing but since you realize I wasn't attacking his wife and he blamed me for nothing and gave me two red negative ratings for no reason. As a moderator can you reverse those unjust negative ratings by @That Guy or at least I reserve a right to protest against those negative ratings I don't deserve?
You started off as not but then you ended with:
I don't want to interfere in your personal lifestyle and priorities though. You can do cuckolding,wife swapping whatever it's none of my business.

You can protest your negative ratings at GHQ (open a thread there) and senior mods and admins will address it!

Back
Top Bottom