What's new

Immoral shameless conspiracy based Aurat march

Insecure males, scared of change.
Wanting to keep it all, will end up losing it all.
Bangladesh taught us nothing.

LOL at insecure males. Don't make it sound like these ugly out of date women represent all Pakistani women. The absolutely VAST MAJORITY of Pak women don't even care nor participate in this scam march. Screaming and shouting on TV channels doesn't make anyone right.

I always wonder what these mostly ugly and ignored women want to prove by shouting obscene stuff. Probably these expired women are trying to feel good about themselves for once in their lives for being heard LOL That too by after imposing their opinions onto others.

Last edited:
And what does that proves??
I just said he can carry on with such activities in his personal life if he wish to that's none of my business. That doesn't mean I was declaring he indeed into such activities . Or made sure he indulge in such activities. That's was again an example. Why he is so pessimistic is beyond me.
Those negative ratings are unjust and if they aren't reversed things will get messy between me and him and i will leave this forum forever.
You can take your case to GHQ or call other mods to intervene.

I agreed with you as long as you were giving it as an example but when you put the word "you can do xyz" it is implying and it can hurt. Please be careful. We are online and nothing needs to get out of hand!

LOL at insecure males. Don't make it sound like these ugly out of date women represent all Pakistani women.
Language!

They maybe ugly, old and pruned but they are still SOMEONE'S mother, sister and daughter!

LOL at insecure males. Don't make it sound like these ugly out of date women represent all Pakistani women. The absolutely VAST MAJORITY of Pak women don't even care nor participate in this scam march. Screaming and shouting on TV channels doesn't make anyone right.

I always wonder what these mostly ugly and ignored women want to prove by shouting obscene stuff. Probably these expired women are trying to feel good about themselves for oncd in their lives for being heard LOL
Being progressive makes you ugly.
Who'd have think it.

I always wonder what these mostly ugly and ignored women want to prove by shouting obscene stuff. Probably these expired women are trying to feel good about themselves for oncd in their lives for being heard LOL
That is the WORST logic along with the pitiful display of chauvinism to debate the march.

Your thought process only contributes to the strength of this march and highlights the perils women face from such Pakistani men. It doesn’t matter what these women look like and it never should. What matters are the issues they are bringing up and who they represent, which is NOT the majority of women in Pakistan who are being truly oppressed.

Perhaps this march should be supported, even if it is on uncouth and irrelevant grounds, just so chauvinism like you just displayed is called out.

How long are people going to keep using 1971 to bash Pakistan? That was a natural sequence of events.
A natural sequence of events brought on by the arrogance of the powerful, refusing to listen refusing to compromise, refusing to be inclusive, thinking that their way was the only way, and refusing to bend.
If that's a natural sequence of events then you really didn't learn anything.
As I said, wanting to keep it all and losing it all.
Change will come. Change can be stalled, it cannot be stopped.
By refusing to listen and address the issues you forfeit the right to shape that change.

You can take your case to GHQ or call other mods to intervene.

I agreed with you as long as you were giving it as an example but when you put the word "you can do xyz" it is implying and it can hurt. Please be careful. We are online and nothing needs to get out of hand!

Language!

They maybe ugly, old and pruned but they are still SOMEONE'S mother, sister and daughter!

LOL Come on let's call an apple an apple. That dothead is more than ugly. When you are going to scream and beg for attention don't cry foul when others call you out.

That is the WORST logic along with the pitiful display of chauvinism to debate the march.

Your thought process only contributes to the strength of this march and highlights the perils women face from such Pakistani men. It doesn’t matter what these women look like and it never should. What matters are the issues they are bringing up and who they represent, which is NOT the majority of women in Pakistan who are being truly oppressed.

Perhaps this march should be supported, even if it is on uncouth and irrelevant grounds, just so chauvinism like you just displayed is called out.

The march is being organized by a bunch of irrelevant and pathetic women who obviously have an agenda.

Just like you have your own opinion, I have mine and the women in Pak have their own opinions on their body. These handful of women cannot impose their opinion onto others. Their body and their wish is only THEIRS. You cannot impose your will and ideas onto others.

Besides, I have zero respect for that beast Marvi. Thoroughly anti-Pakistan, anti-Islam, anti-Eastern culture, anti-army etc. That ugly beast lives abroad in the US and lectures women in Pakistan. We know who is feeding this beast.

The Western world won't win nor get any foothold in Pakistan. Never. We understand that these bigots are using different ploys to infiltrate Pakistan. From INGOs to ugly beasts. All attempts that will always lead to resentment and failure. The frustration will only grow for these savages.

Let Marvi the expired beast liberate women in Modi's Hindustan. Anyone remember how aman ki asha flopped LOL

Last edited:
He didnt disrespect your wife. He asked would you behave the same if your wife says xyz ...If you feel disrespected, then how can you feel ok if someone else's wife says so
With all due respect, by calling me a cuckold, he is suggesting that my wife sleeps with other men. The first incident I let go, but this is hard for me to do so.

I only demanded an apology for the cuckold remark. Despite the fact that he's been acting vile towards me the entire thread.

not really...MOST women are out to dis men like it is some 7 janam ka badla!
I meant "pro-women" not "all-women". Autocorrect changed what I wrote.

With all due respect, by calling me a cuckold, he is suggesting that my wife sleeps with other men. The first incident I let go, but this is hard for me to do so.
I have issued him a warning

I meant "pro-women" not "all-women". Autocorrect changed what I wrote.
There are very few of them and unfortunately these majority crazies make the few look bad as well :(

And when have they upheld the law? Letting criminals from corrupt to murderers out on bails...They have literally failed the society
It's easy to look at their judgements, especially ones that seem extremely cut and dry cases, but things like lack of evidence, judicial precedence, and other such things do have a huge affect on each and every case.

Once again, take PTM for example. Despite being arrested, and being indicted on 4 cases, Mansoor Pashteen was acquitted of all charges. It's not because the courts like him, as he's expressed his hate for the judiciary on the past, but the law demanded he be acquitted.

The justice system can seem cruel and incompetent, but the truth is that it's mainly the parliament's fault.

The judiciary follow the laws that parliament make. If the petition against the marchers was thrown out by the courts, its 100% the fault of parliament for making laws that allow the judiciary to throw out such petitions.

LOL Come on let's call an apple an apple. That dothead is more than ugly. When you are going to scream and beg for attention don't cry foul when others call you out.
No matter how ugly you feel someone is....he/she is still ALLAH's creation. Shall I remind you of Nabi Ayub's case, where he had skin disease and everyone called him ugly?

You should never judge anyone by their face for that is not in their control and indirectly you words are addressed to the maker who made it in such a way!

As for her begging for attention well...attack that! Her words, actions but not her physic!

It's easy to look at their judgements, especially ones that seem extremely cut and dry cases, but things like lack of evidence, judicial precedence, and other such things do have a huge affect on each and every case.
Yes and that is why everyone has been calling on CJP to clean his house. Judges arent angels they can be as sold out as our politicians or even worse coz they took an oath to uphold rule of law, which they have learnt and know while politicians can be metric pass with fake degrees!

Once again, take PTM for example. Despite being arrested, and being indicted on 4 cases, Mansoor Pashteen was acquitted of all charges. It's not because the courts like him, as he's expressed his hate for the judiciary on the past, but the law demanded he be acquitted.
There are plenty of laws, like how poor get trapped in the judicial system for years...So, basically money talks!

The justice system can seem cruel and incompetent, but the truth is that it's mainly the parliament's fault.
That too...

The judiciary follow the laws that parliament make. If the petition against the marchers was thrown out by the courts, its 100% the fault of parliament for making laws that allow the judiciary to throw out such petitions.

not 100% it is never 100%..nothing on the planet is that simple!

Yes and that is why everyone has been calling on CJP to clean his house. Judges arent angels they can be as sold out as our politicians or even worse coz they took an oath to uphold rule of law, which they have learnt and know while politicians can be metric pass with fake degrees!
I can agree with that.

The CJP is perhaps the only authority in Pakistan that can legally force change in the judicial system and parliament's process of making law.

There are plenty of laws, like how poor get trapped in the judicial system for years...So, basically money talks!
True, but doesn't that really just go to show you that its the laws, and no necessarily malicious intent by the judiciary?

not 100% it is never 100%..nothing on the planet is that simple!
An exaggeration on my part, but yeah.

And what does that proves??
I just said he can carry on with such activities in his personal life if he wish to that's none of my business. That doesn't mean I was declaring he indeed into such activities . Or made sure he indulge in such activities. That's was again an example. Why he is so pessimistic is beyond me.
Those negative ratings are unjust and if they aren't reversed things will get messy between me and him and i will leave this forum forever.
:disagree:

that is no right dear. some times you have to fight against all going against you.

True, but doesn't that really just go to show you that its the laws, and no necessarily malicious intent by the judiciary?
Depends because we are talking about these cases being fought by district attorneys....so if district attorney levels cant fight cases with due procedure....we need to figure who appointed such a member to such a rank!

Depends because we are talking about these cases being fought by district attorneys....so if district attorney levels cant fight cases with due procedure....we need to figure who appointed such a member to such a rank!
On the other hand, maybe it's all for show? I can't speak about Pakistan, but here in Canada, crown prosecutors (gov lawyers) sometimes get assigned to prosecute cases that they know have very little merit, but they want to set a precedent instead, so that such cases in the future can have quick judgements.

:disagree:

that is no right dear. some times you have to fight against all going against you.
Lol, things are already messy between me and him. All I want is an apology for him calling me a cuckold, that's all the negative ratings were given for.

I find it funny how he went from 'go ahead and give them to me, I don't care', to having his bluff called, and now he's upset.

I'm willing to remove the negative ratings, so long as he apologises for his rude remarks, and personal attacks against me.

Back
Top Bottom