What's new

Immoral shameless conspiracy based Aurat march

do they wish to carve out a new province or state from within Pakistan meant solely for women and where men are sold as legal slaves?
if yes, then I would like to be sold there :D

I want to know what this azadi means? Can anyone please for once and for all explain to me what the demands are of these women? What freedom are they seeking? From whom are they seeking freedom? What do they want to do with this freedom?

i. azadi kapron say
ii. azadi living realtion rakhny ke.
iii. azadi mom dad ke rok tok say
iv. azadi mazhab say
v. Azadi bhaion k care karny say
vi azadi lesbian hony ke
vii. azadi gay hony ke
viii. azadi abortion ke take (harami paida na hon)
ix. azadi marvi jaisi orton ko backwas karny ke
x. azadi india ko attack karny ke

list goes on.. you can add to my point.

You got your negative ratings for constantly calling me a cuckold.

You are beyond dishonorable.

My offer is still open; Apologize for the cuckold remarks, and I'll remove the ratings.

@Dubious

He still has not learned his lesson, and now he's threatening me.

Your warning did not work.

I base my opinion on the facts, not people's personal opinion.

Calling me naive is not a convincing argument to make.
I said nothing wrong and you will apologize to me .
Now I don't care about your punny negative ratings. That's the most you can do but I can hurt you much more if you don't apologize to me.
And don't reply here this is my thread . You are constantly trolling and offending other commentars here. You are not adding any value to this thread .
You are not even living in this country ,you don't know how our society works you are unfit to argue with us in this thread anyway.
Stop posting in my thread before I lose my temper and hurt and expose you even more.
Rather than offending me and other posters here you better prove in your home how much of a man you are.

for constantly calling me a cuckold.
You implied that in your posts everyone here can see. But when i used the exact word ( actually your word not my word) you got angry.

The slogan, my body my will, is so vague that cant be more than this.
Azadi? kisy, or kis chez se?
Men and women, both bear many many bad things just to keep the Institution of family up and working.
I mean, azadi like you want to have a right to have se x with anyone any time? You can have this right, just don't marry. Post on facebook, you will have 1000 ready in no time. Mojain karo.
If you don't want to bear the burden of Children? Just don't marry, you can do it easily. Or marry an impotent guy. Boht miljatay hain, bs thori si koshish kerky dhondlo.
You don't want have se x and want to get married at the same time? Marry a tree, or may be marry me. As you will be 5000 kilometers away, so obviously, you will be married, and I can not force you as well. A Win win situation.

Dopatta nahi lyna? No worries, mat lo, boht si nahi layteen.
Dhang se nahi baithna? Better join a brothel, jitnay ganday tareekay se baitho gi utnay hi ziada paisy milaingy. But you can not provoke any one, and keep complaining about the men staring at you.

I mean, it seems that they don't have any agenda, but Fasad.

State clearly aakhir chahti kia ho... and you can not force that on others as well.

The slogan, my body my will, is so vague that cant be more than this.
Azadi? kisy, or kis chez se?
Men and women, both bear many many bad things just to keep the Institution of family up and working.
I mean, azadi like you want to have a right to have se x with anyone any time? You can have this right, just don't marry. Post on facebook, you will have 1000 ready in no time. Mojain karo.
If you don't want to bear the burden of Children? Just don't marry, you can do it easily. Or marry an impotent guy. Boht miljatay hain, bs thori si koshish kerky dhondlo.
You don't want have se x and want to get married at the same time? Marry a tree, or may be marry me. As you will be 5000 kilometers away, so obviously, you will be married, and I can not force you as well. A Win win situation.

Dopatta nahi lyna? No worries, mat lo, boht si nahi layteen.
Dhang se nahi baithna? Better join a brothel, jitnay ganday tareekay se baitho gi utnay hi ziada paisy milaingy. But you can not provoke any one, and keep complaining about the men staring at you.

I mean, it seems that they don't have any agenda, but Fasad.

State clearly aakhir chahti kia ho... and you can not force that on others as well.

What these bitches want is to impose their ideas onto others. It is very clear that these hookers want our women to behave like them. It is not going to happen.

This Marvi hooker is a little RSS Hindu in disguise. We haven't forgotten her aman ki asha project with The News which failed miserably. The dothead escaped to America LOL

Last edited:
I support woman march, a country where people doubt whether Mallala was really shot, where Qandeel Baloch gets killed, where hundreds of woman are killed in the name of honor ( significant reduction in recent years), sexaual harasment is norm, females are right to demand Azadi.

Irony is men are interpreting what "mera jism meri marzi" means. Like its nothing to do with them.

I support woman march, a country where people doubt whether Mallala was really shot, where Qandeel Baloch gets killed, where hundreds of woman are killed in the name of honor ( significant reduction in recent years), sexaual harasment is norm, females are right to demand Azadi.

Irony is men are interpreting what "mera jism meri marzi" means. Like its nothing to do with them.
no doubt you onlly know about qandeel baloch..

what about those 70K whom we lost in this war on terror? aren't man human ??
secondly you dont know about abdullah who was killed by friends??
what about shehryar who was killed for protecting his sister??

you only knew about qandeel baloch??
we have no rule of law for poor. thats it.

no doubt you onlly know about qandeel baloch..

what about those 70K whom we lost in this war on terror? aren't man human ??
secondly you dont know about abdullah who was killed by friends??
what about shehryar who was killed for protecting his sister??

you only knew about qandeel baloch??
we have no rule of law for poor. thats it.

What do those 70000 have to do with Aurat march. They are all killed by men by the way.

What Malala's Father is trying to say?
FB_IMG_1583664648165.jpg

What do those 70000 have to do with Aurat march. They are all killed by men by the way.
i meant by it that
man also have problems in our society.
its not just women. why arent these women march aunties speaking against Terrorist TTP PTM
against kashmiri women, against delhi riots??
and that 70k were most man there for these aunties NGO's supporting these aunties were shut at that time.

This is how truly modern, strong, independent and educated women celebrate International women's day, read the tweet!

These women already have all the rights that the Aurat march is demanding and the conservative patriarchy is denying them.
When Pakistani women have the same rights as these women then they too will celebrate Women's Day in the same fashion.
What's your point?

These women already have all the rights that the Aurat march is demanding and the conservative patriarchy is denying them.
When Pakistani women have the same rights as these women then they too will celebrate Women's Day in the same fashion.
What's your point?

What's your point? o_O

Back
Top Bottom