What's new

Immoral shameless conspiracy based Aurat march

See, I'm getting two completely different narratives here. From those who are against the March, it's about family values and societal morality, and from the supporters, it's about protecting women's rights from such things like rapists, harasses, people who treat women more like pets than actual humans.

All I've gotten from this entire situation is (other than being called horrendous names, and personal attacks on my wife) is that there is a deep disconnect between the two sides.

That's fair, but we need to be careful of labeling all marchers are being foreign funded, or traitors, or whatever. Just like how altaf Hussain tricked innocent people into supporting him, it's also likely the case here.
Mate, why are u acting naive?, this march is not about protecting women from rapists and treating them better etc, if this had been about that who in their right mind would oppose it?, the slogans and ideology of this march clearly states its narrative and that is freedom to use ur body as u see fit which goes against the very core of Islam and our society.

ESf19hRX0AIkdKD

You can take your case to GHQ or call other mods to intervene.

I agreed with you as long as you were giving it as an example but when you put the word "you can do xyz" it is implying and it can hurt. Please be careful. We are online and nothing needs to get out of hand!

Language!

They maybe ugly, old and pruned but they are still SOMEONE'S mother, sister and daughter!

What does a woman being ugly or beautiful have anything to do with her views or wishes?

You got your negative ratings for constantly calling me a cuckold.

You are beyond dishonorable.

@Dubious

He still has not learned his lesson, and now he's threatening me.

Your warning did not work.

I base my opinion on the facts, not people's personal opinion.

Calling me naive is not a convincing argument to make.
Is it a convincing argument to ignore the openly stated agenda of the leaders of Aurat march and try to pass it of as protest against rape etc, if that is not naive, then mate u need to revisit the defination of the term.

No matter how ugly you feel someone is....he/she is still ALLAH's creation. Shall I remind you of Nabi Ayub's case, where he had skin disease and everyone called him ugly?

You should never judge anyone by their face for that is not in their control and indirectly you words are addressed to the maker who made it in such a way!

As for her begging for attention well...attack that! Her words, actions but not her physic!

Yes and that is why everyone has been calling on CJP to clean his house. Judges arent angels they can be as sold out as our politicians or even worse coz they took an oath to uphold rule of law, which they have learnt and know while politicians can be metric pass with fake degrees!

There are plenty of laws, like how poor get trapped in the judicial system for years...So, basically money talks!

That too...

not 100% it is never 100%..nothing on the planet is that simple!

Marvi is a beast who is ugly both from the inside and outside. That is my opinion. She can have her own opinion about her body. I will have my opinion about her appearance.

This animal should go and liberate women in her Hindustan. I am done playing hide and seek. We are going to confront. We are going to call things by their name. No more political correctness. If these people want a confrontation we will give them one they will never forget for generations. Pakistan was not created to appease ugly liberal fvcks who want to hold sex orgies and sell our women to foreigners. Period.

Last edited:
Is it a convincing argument to ignore the openly stated agenda of the leaders of Aurat march and try to pass it of as protest against rape etc, if that is not naive, then mate u need to revisit the defination of the term.
Saying that every single protester there has the same opinion as a few people is actually what's naive.

Protests in general tend to be filled with differing opinions, just under a unified cause, in this case women's rights.

Just on a side note, I have not publically given my opinion on the marchers. All I've said is that, so long as it remains a lawful event, I have no problems with it. That's not an endorsement of its message, nor is it a condemnation. I said the same thing with falzur Rahman's sit in, which, by the way, I was firmly against.

This is a Pakistani matter, and as someone who doesn't live in Pakistan, I feel I should hold my opinion, unless my opinion is asked for. As such, I'm only participating in the discussions as an observer who's only interested in learning about what's going on.

I want to know what this azadi means? Can anyone please for once and for all explain to me what the demands are of these women? What freedom are they seeking? From whom are they seeking freedom? What do they want to do with this freedom?

Saying that every single protester there has the same opinion as a few people is actually what's naive.

Protests in general tend to be filled with differing opinions, just under a unified cause, in this case women's rights.

Just on a side note, I have not publically given my opinion on the marchers. All I've said is that, so long as it remains a lawful event, I have no problems with it. That's not an endorsement of its message, nor is it a condemnation. I said the same thing with falzur Rahman's sit in, which, by the way, I was firmly against.

This is a Pakistani matter, and as someone who doesn't live in Pakistan, I feel I should hold my opinion, unless my opinion is asked for. As such, I'm only participating in the discussions as an observer who's only interested in learning about what's going on.

Well then this also applies to TTP, PTM, and other terrorist fiction as well.
as their top brass new the actual agenda and the lower level didnt even knew what they are being used for ..
this also applies to Khadim hussian rizvis or other dharna's i.e lal masjid ... only the top few knew the hidden agenda.

Dear, can you allow a man peacefully undress in a bazar?
or can you allow the same for a women??
they are holding placards which are outside of the norms of the society.
tell me where in the law it is written a man cant roam around in underware?? but one have to respect socio norm .

we are also here to share our view.
same like you sir, we have our right what we feel is right we share it here.
and i am here to learn too, some times we look at things just one sided, and think that we are right what we see.
but all these discussion gives you a broader view.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom