What's new

Immoral shameless conspiracy based Aurat march

@The Eagle
@Irfan Baloch

I ask that you intervene here.

It's one thing to disagree on a subject, it's another to attack my wife, call me stupid, and now a cuckold.

That's three times now that he's attacked me and my wife. THREE TIMES.

I ask the mods to take action. I have had enough of these fools thinking their opinions and personal attacks makes then automatically right.
dont engage abusive people
they will be dealt with and shunned

Because these women are targeting the foundation of Pakistani society (any society, really); the family.

Ironically, these liberal, westernized, upper class feminist women themselves abuse girl servants from poor families torturing and killing them even in some cases.

It is sad to see that you're trying to generalize a class of women just because of the action of a few. People who perform such abuses, be they man or woman, are sick in their heads. It has nothing to do with their gender. It has everything to do with their sick minds.

It is sad to see that you're trying to generalize a class of women just because of the action of a few. People who perform such abuses, be they man or woman, are sick in their heads. It has nothing to do with their gender. It has everything to do with their sick minds.
These class of women are the types who have under-age indentured slave girls from poor families cook and warm their food for them while then turning around and generalizing all men with slogans like "khana khud garam ker lo". Hypocrisy at its finest.

This "aurat march" was never about "women's rights", but rather about these privileged upper class liberal aunties wanting to parade their filthy thoughts in front of the entire country in order to insult and mock the family values of our society.

dont engage abusive people
they will be dealt with and shunned
I hope you're right.

Why do you always threaten others with negative ratings LOL.
Its within my right to do so. Unlike other TTAs, I at least give a prior warning.

It was not me who declared you a cuckold. It was you.
And seriously you need to see a shrink.
Here's another one @Dubious

Because these women are targeting the foundation of Pakistani society (any society, really); the family.

Ironically, these liberal, westernized, upper class feminist women themselves abuse girl servants from poor families torturing and killing them even in some cases.

So last part first...

We actually sort of agree on something, huh, feels weird. Though, I'd expand that to just rich women, not exclusively pseudo-liberal.

I'd argue that there are bigger threats, which are being ignored, but assuming I agree with you on this as well...

How big of a threat are they, really? I'm convinced that within a few weeks, people are gonna forget about this and move on.

These class of women are the types who have under-age indentured slave girls from poor families cook and warm their food for them while then turning around and generalizing all men with slogans like "khana khud garam ker lo". Hypocrisy at its finest.

This "aurat march" was never about "women's rights", but rather about these privileged upper class liberal aunties wanting to parade their filthy thoughts in front of the entire country in order to insult and mock the family values of our society.

Again with the generalization. If that is the case as you say, then the same can be said for the men of that class as well. Whom prefer showing off their wealth and authority just like their women. Then both cases of gender are crooked not just the women.

I do not agree with your generalization as there are some good people out there as well, to which your generalization doesn't applies.

Why do you always threaten others with negative ratings LOL.
Because that the only way he can relieve his real life frustrations online lol.
He just gave me two negative ratings and I don't really care he can give me ten more. The thing is he is exposed very badly this time and even those unjust negative ratings tarnished his reputation not mine.
@That Guy

I'd argue that there are bigger threats, which are being ignored, but assuming I agree with you on this as well...

How big of a threat are they, really? I'm convinced that within a few weeks, people are gonna forget about this and move on.
But dont you think what will
these slogans....
these boards.. ( idont like them posting them here again and again but you can watch them in my earlier post)

what will be there effect on our younger generation i.e 10 to 17 years girls.??
wont these slogans come to there mind when ever they are stoped from some wrong doing??

they will ask their brother who are you to tell me what i will wear?
they will also ask there father who are you to stop me from having a boyfriend??(kun k mera jism meri marzi)

So?

You want all religious people hanged?

Imran Khan rightly named the left as Khooni Liberals.
Hanged? No.

But his party did commit violent actions, and he did nothing to stop it. His own party leader's threatened the army, judiciary, and the government, and he didn't say anything on the matter. You'd expect he'd get a tougher punishment.

But anyway, that's besides the point.

these slogans....
these boards.. ( idont like them posting them here again and again but you can watch them in my earlier post)

wont these slogans come to there mind when ever they are stoped from some wrong doing??

they will also ask there father who are you to stop me from having a boyfriend??(kun k mera jism meri marzi)
I don't think it will. People are overblowing this entire issue, and slipping into slippery slop arguments.

Second, if a young child will not listen to their parents, then that's the fault of the parent's teachings. This is the responsibility of the parent, and the parent alone.

these slogans....

I saw some where on one tweet that they have solgan boards drawing dick pics on them.
I was thinking maybe somebody photoshop the images.

I don't think it will. People are overblowing this entire issue, and slipping into slippery slop arguments.

Second, if a young child will not listen to their parents, then that's the fault of the parent's teachings. This is the responsibility of the parent, and the parent alone.
Well i think you dont watch news these days..
who is responsible for this child rape cases?? not there parents for sure.
its our media,,
internet
easy access to the content.
but how about media affecting youngs mind. isnt it affecting young ones??

I saw some where on one tweet that they have solgan boards drawing dick pics on them.
I was thinking maybe somebody photoshop the images.
i posted in earlier post.
but what does that mean
" Darti to main apny bap say bhe nahi "

i dont want my daughter to fear me. but i hope she respects me.
and not calling main apny bap say bhe nahi darti. that surely will hurt me.

Well i think you dont watch news these days..
who is responsible for this child rape cases?? not there parents for sure.
its our media,,
internet
easy access to the content.
but how about media affecting youngs mind. isnt it affecting young ones??
Rapists are responsible for child rape cases.

Child rapists have existed long before the advent of the internet, or the television.

At some point, parents must take responsibility for their children. You cannot blame Pepsi for making a child fat, when the parent never even attempts to stop the child from drinking Pepsi.

Its not the actions of few. This is what i have seen in Islamabad (DHA,Bahria,Anchorage, I-8) and back in my home district. Trust me, its them aunties and there are no men around to do that during the day.
And yes the sick minds. Ah i remembered THEY ARE LEADING THE DAMNED CHARGE!!!!!

Rapists are responsible for child rape cases.

Child rapists have existed long before the advent of the internet, or the television.

At some point, parents must take responsibility for their children. You cannot blame Pepsi for making a child fat, when the parent never even attempts to stop the child from drinking Pepsi.
no dount child rapest were there long ago.
but isnt it spread like a virus these days??

i havnt heard in early life cases like these. there were very few cases.
a child with gun opens fire in a school killing his fellows and teachers? have you heard it before video games evolution??
all these things affect the mind of immature.

Back
Top Bottom