What's new

Immoral shameless conspiracy based Aurat march

Salaam

A state should be able to multitask. It doesn't have to be one or the other, the state should be able to tackle all forms of extremism simultaneously.
True, but this is more of a societal issue, rather than one of governance. By it's very nature, the government has to tread carefully, especially if these marchers are completely acting within the law.

The IHC ruling further proves my point on the matter.

I've always believed in the rule of law, before moral outrage. So long as things are within the rule of law, I've never cared about what people do, or don't do.

Last edited:
Seriously what kind of liberalism this is??
Such behavior of women is not even acceptable by Western standards.
This is clearly a conspiracy to divert attention from what's happening in India.
This so called aurat march must be stopped. Women police force should kick ,arrest and throw these disgusting women in jails if they come on Streets carrying vulgar play cards and slogans.
Being a woman, I am literally disgusted by women feeling so inferior that they need "aurat march".
Sure we have problems in our societies, name 1 society that doesnt have ANY problem?!

But I am yet to see a society that is tearing down their society in the name of xyz.

1st we tore down our society in the name of religion...Where calling someone a Mullah is like giving gali! To the point claiming someone is educated from Madrasah as a means to look down on that person and so on.

2nd we tried to tear down our society in the name of sects - shia, sunni which are further divided and whatnot!

3rd we are trying to destroy the nation based on province - Punjabi, Sindhi, Pukhtoon and so on....

Now based on women rights? The ONLY problem I see with this, women trying to become men (giving shoulder to janazah) - THAT is not women rights...It is stupidity in the name of injustice!

When ALLAH gave woman a womb, are they going to say nope, sorry men should go give birth? Should we say we dont like being superior? We want to be "equal" to men? We dont want to be exhaled to the point Jannah is in our feet...But we want to be in par with men? - THAT is 1 problem of asking for equality when we already have a higher place - asking to lower it?

Next problem is stupidity and shaming men?! Women rights is rights for women not men shaming game!

Seek your right and move on. Why the need to shame men? According to psychology (if I say according to ISLAM many will roll their eyes this is the level we have fallen to! But if I say PSYCHOLOGIST report the same, everyone will nod their heads like donkeys!) - Those who need to step / pull down another to look good have some form of complex! So aurat march is actually airing this complex by men shaming! VERY SHAMEFUL!

The mullahs are literally threatening the very existence of Pakistan.
IF you were in Pakistan, you would know this is incorrect! It isnt Mullahs ALONE...there are far too many factors and putting the blame solely on Mullahs is absolutely wrong!

Mullahs issue as such is nothing more than a political rivalry. This march is after family values, ethics, culture, norms, respect, moral & religion at whole. Mullahs mudslinging is based upon political opposition and that's it. These kind of women (in-fact they are a shame to the women themselves) are actually promoting vulgarity & sexism at large.... imagine the consequences. In my opinion, there is no comparison between these two groups.
agreed

Last edited:
Being a woman, I am literally disgusted by women feeling so inferior that they need "aurat march".
Sure we have problems in our societies, name 1 society that doesnt have ANY problem?!

But I am yet to see a society that is tearing down their society in the name of xyz.

1st we tore down our society in the name of religion...Where calling someone a Mullah is like giving gali! To the point claiming someone is educated from Madrasah as a means to look down on that person and so on.

2nd we tried to tear down our society in the name of sects - shia, sunni which are further divided and whatnot!

3rd we are trying to destroy the nation based on province - Punjabi, Sindhi, Pukhtoon and so on....

Now based on women rights? The ONLY problem I see with this, women trying to become men (giving shoulder to janazah) - THAT is not women rights...It is stupidity in the name of injustice!

When ALLAH gave woman a womb, are they going to say nope, sorry men should go give birth? Should we say we dont like being superior? We want to be "equal" to men? We dont want to be exhaled to the point Jannah is in our feet...But we want to be in par with men? - THAT is 1 problem of asking for equality when we already have a higher place - asking to lower it?

Next problem is stupidity and shaming men?! Women rights is rights for women not men shaming game!

Seek your right and move on. Why the need to shame men? According to psychology (if I say according to ISLAM many will role their eyes this is the level we have fallen to! But if I say PSYCHOLOGIST report the same, everyone will nod their heads like donkeys!) - Those who need to step / pull down another to look good have some form of complex! So aurat march is actually airing this complex by men shaming! VERY SHAMEFUL!

IF you were in Pakistan, you would know this is incorrect! It isnt Mullahs ALONE...there are far too many factors and putting the blame solely on Mullahs is absolutely wrong!

agreed
I mean, I don't necessarily disagree with you, nor am I saying that its the mullah alone that are the problem (i was just using them as one single example, but), take PTM for example. PTM hardly gets coverage for its abhorrent behavior, but this is getting a lot more outrage over (from what I've seen) as few boards and slogans here and there that people object to, and are trying to suggest the entire march is that way.

My issue was always one of priority and legality.

PTM is allowed to get away with literally demanding that the US bomb major Pakistani cities, and innocent people, yet for some reason this march is getting a lot more attention than what one can quite literally call treason from a Pakistani political party.

Again, I'm not necessarily agreeing or disagreeing with anyone here, but do you see my point?

Regardless, I think I should clarify my stance; So long as its within the laws of the land, I'm okay with it. To that end, I take the IHC tossing out the anti-March petition as another feather to the cap that is my stance on the issue.

I mean, I don't necessarily disagree with you, nor am I saying that its the mullah alone that are the problem, take PTM for example. PTM hardly gets coverage for its abhorrent behavior, but this is getting a lot more outrage over (from what I've seen) as few boards and slogans here and there that people object to, and are trying to suggest the entire march is that way.
The March is very skewed! It is less about aurat and more about hate preaching! Women are coming on the streets with shameless posters which have nothing to do with WOMEN RIGHTS...more to do with losing moral grounds and getting dirty...In my book that is no way to gain attention or make any place!

You dont go shaming the other gender to feel significant! That is the doing of low life!

Why should women stoop to low life tactics? That is nothing to do with women rights!

As for PTM that is a more political drama rather than social!

PTM is allowed to get away with literally demanding that the US bomb major Pakistani cities, and innocent people, yet for some reason this march is getting a lot more attention than what one can quite literally call treason from a Pakistani political party.
PTM played the game on a political level...resources and all are also on a different scale.

This on the other hand, is more to do with society! It is harmful to allow such shit. I wouldn't want my daughter, sister or you would never see me holding such hideous posters and banners! Women has her role which in my opinion is on different level to men but just coz society doesn't see it as superior doesn't mean you start degrading the men to feel important! That is totally skewed!

Women march demanding rights for women, would be about women not degrading men...how is it women right to degrade men?

Its like saying I am marching for women rights ..so in the name of freedom of speech nad "newly found freedom of whatnot" Men are xyz....How is that even related?

Again, I'm not necessarily agreeing or disagreeing with anyone here, but do you see my point?
Its 2 different issues...Political issue is played at a political arena while social issue is the social fabric of society and is played at a higher level (called society) but the damage is less obvious until it is too late!

I agree PTM should be punished but with foreign media making it more of a ethnic problem then political, it made its way to safety, like how men hating and shaming is being given the name of empowerment of women?!

To that end, I take the IHC tossing out the anti-March petition as another feather to the cap that is my stance on the issue.
THAT is unfortunately the sad case! The courts seem to not know how to keep the society in balance or even safe!

aurat march supports Mullahs on containers and PTM Mullahs from Afghanistan.
Really?

This is not a justification of anything, rather I'm criticizing the priorities that Pakistanis seem to have. You may be equally opposed to mullahs, but let's face facts, a majority of Pakistan's are more outraged at these women than they are at the mullahs.
The outrage is due to these type of women getting away with everything.

They don't oppose mullahs they are huge fan of PTM which is same sht in different cover...

By the way what's the demand ??
That is a very good question, WHAT IS THE DEMAND? WHAT'S THE PURPOSE OF THIS MARCH?
All I see is attention seeking from these marches.

Seek your right and move on. Why the need to shame men? According to psychology (if I say according to ISLAM many will role their eyes this is the level we have fallen to! But if I say PSYCHOLOGIST report the same, everyone will nod their heads like donkeys!) - Those who need to step / pull down another to look good have some form of complex! So aurat march is actually airing this complex by men shaming! VERY SHAMEFUL!

agreed
This post is well written and deserves a positive rating.

And stopping such women should not be our priority?? What's the heck are you talking man.
I am the biggest criticizer of mullahs on this forum but sorry this time you are wrong. Mullahs are not the problem this time.

And what backwardness you are talking about? Are you ok when your wife will say to you " Mera jism Meri Marzi" ? Is that kind of forward Ness you crave for?
Of course it must always be the right of a woman to refuse to submit to the sexual advances of any male, even if that male is her husband.
Sex must under all circumstances be consensual, even in marriage.
The definition of a man forcing a woman against her wishes is rape, even within marriage. Her body is still violated, her mind is still scarred.
The whole point, which has been spectacularly missed is that a woman is not the property of her husband or anyone else. She is in a consensual voluntary relationship. She has her personal dignity and emotions.
She is not a sex slave from the moment of her nikah.
This isn't about morality, it is about the men's perceived right of dominion over women. This is about maintaining the status quo.

It is absolutely her jism, her marzi.

The more educated women become, the more they will reclaim their rights. That is the exact reason backward elements are against educating girls.

Those are just the ones who openly picked up guns. What about Abdul Aziz? What about Falzur Rehman? What about all the ones that are openly sowing discord within Pakistani society?
Those are political opinions, we are not an authoritarian state, suppressing political opinions backfires in the long term no matter how desirable it may seem at the moment. As long as they dont pick up weapons, it is not in the interest of the state to go setting fires unnecessarily. What Aurat march represents is something that negates and targets the very foundations of our nation, it is an invasion from within, it is an attack on our family system, it is more dangerous than what any rabid kharji mullah could do in ten life times.

They don't oppose mullahs they are huge fan of PTM which is same sht in different cover...

By the way what's the demand ??
They rooted for Fazlu and they are the same people who were arrested for anti army slogans

but let's face facts, a majority of Pakistan's are more outraged at these women than they are at the mullahs.
12 people were shot dead by the police in Faizabad dharna.
100s were injured.

Combined punishment of over 7000 years awarded by courts to participents.

Khadim Rizvi spent a year in jail.

12 people were shot dead by the police in Faizabad dharna.
100s were injured.

Combined punishment of over 7000 years awarded by courts to participents.

Khadim Rizvi spent a year in jail.
and guess what??
"Meri Marzi" ... this slogan first chanted by Iblis...

these so called Aunties are going on Iblis's way.
Hope every one who is support this "Mera Jism Meri Marzi" may ALLAAH pak give him/Her daughter like Marvi Sarmad.

The March is very skewed! It is less about aurat and more about hate preaching! Women are coming on the streets with shameless posters which have nothing to do with WOMEN RIGHTS...more to do with losing moral grounds and getting dirty...In my book that is no way to gain attention or make any place!

You dont go shaming the other gender to feel significant! That is the doing of low life!

Why should women stoop to low life tactics? That is nothing to do with women rights!

As for PTM that is a more political drama rather than social!

PTM played the game on a political level...resources and all are also on a different scale.

This on the other hand, is more to do with society! It is harmful to allow such shit. I wouldn't want my daughter, sister or you would never see me holding such hideous posters and banners! Women has her role which in my opinion is on different level to men but just coz society doesn't see it as superior doesn't mean you start degrading the men to feel important! That is totally skewed!

Women march demanding rights for women, would be about women not degrading men...how is it women right to degrade men?

Its like saying I am marching for women rights ..so in the name of freedom of speech nad "newly found freedom of whatnot" Men are xyz....How is that even related?

Its 2 different issues...Political issue is played at a political arena while social issue is the social fabric of society and is played at a higher level (called society) but the damage is less obvious until it is too late!

I agree PTM should be punished but with foreign media making it more of a ethnic problem then political, it made its way to safety, like how men hating and shaming is being given the name of empowerment of women?!

THAT is unfortunately the sad case! The courts seem to not know how to keep the society in balance or even safe!

Really?
I'd like to point out that PTM is using societal discrimination against Pashtuns as a talking point for their movement, whole the aurat march is demanding laws that are all-women.

There are parallels.

As for the courts, its their jobs to uphold the laws, and give lawful judgements. Its beyond their authority to make make judgments that may be good for society, but are illegal in nature.

For changes that affect society itself, you need to go to parliament.

Other than that, I can understand where you're coming from.

Back
Top Bottom