What's new

Immoral shameless conspiracy based Aurat march

Just do some basic research and you will find that all the Feminism movements are being funded by George Soros. Yes that is correct - it is being done by the Sheriff Soros. And those of you who don't know this Soros is an agent of the Rothschild. And that is why I have serious concerns when IK met Soros in Davos only a few months ago

And stopping such women should not be our priority?? What's the heck are you talking man.
I am the biggest criticizer of mullahs on this forum but sorry this time you are wrong. Mullahs are not the problem this time.

My point is not necessarily against you, but can you honestly tell me that Pakistanis in general are just as, if not more outraged at the mullahs trying to destroy Pakistan?

My issue is that people are so bent out of shape about women saying their body belongs to themselves, yet we don't see the same amount if outrage when we hear falzurrehman abuse islam for his own political benefits.

And what backwardness you are talking about? Are you ok when your wife will say to you " Mera jism Meri Marzi" ? Is that kind of forward Ness you crave for?
First of all, do NOT speak on my wife ever again, or we are gonna have problems permanently between us, moving forward.

Second, you keep saying that, but what do you mean when you say you're against that? Do you not have a right to your own bodily autonomy? I'm not talking about religiously, but rather would you give up your body's autonomy to someone else? Would you let a random stranger dictate what you should and shouldn't wear, should and shouldn't do, should and shouldn't believe or say? Where you should and shouldn't be?

So long as its within the law, whether religious or national, what is wrong with this saying?

The mullahs are literally threatening the very existence of Pakistan.

I'm not justifying anything, I'm pointing out the backwards priorities people seem to have.

The mullahs are after a bigger prize, the government.
The Mullahs have been taken care of in zarb e azab and raad ul fasad, they are no longer a threat.

Second, you keep saying that, but what do you mean when you say you're against that? Do you not have a right to your own bodily autonomy? I'm not talking about religiously, but rather would you give up your body's autonomy to someone else? Would you let a random stranger dictate what you should and shouldn't wear, should and shouldn't do, should and shouldn't believe or say? Where you should and shouldn't be?

So long as its within the law, whether religious or national, what is wrong with this saying?

what if a man goes and stand in a female hostle or school naked saying mera jism meri marzi. who are you to tell me what should i wear??
it is the norm of the society.
women are bound to the dress code given by our religion.
if one is follower of the religion he will surrender his will to ALLAH pak.
or else leave the religion.

what about female roaming around naked in e.u or america?? they also dont allow it.
are they also mullah??
or are they also extremist??
no..... every society has some rules .

The Mullahs have been taken care of in zarb e azab and raad ul fasad, they are no longer a threat.
Those are just the ones who openly picked up guns. What about Abdul Aziz? What about Falzur Rehman? What about all the ones that are openly sowing discord within Pakistani society?

My point is not necessarily against you, but can you honestly tell me that Pakistanis in general are just as, if not more outraged at the mullahs trying to destroy Pakistan?

My issue is that people are so bent out of shape about women saying their body belongs to themselves, yet we don't see the same amount if outrage when we hear falzurrehman abuse islam for his own political benefits.

First of all, do NOT speak on my wife ever again, or we are gonna have problems permanently between us, moving forward.

Again you are talking out of your rear end.
Why you bring mullahs in this thread in the first place?? You are not answering straight to the point but just offtopic bullshit here,there ,right and left.
I don't even know your wife exist or not.But see how angry you got when I mentioned her but you are ok when those women trying to brainwash wives,mothers and sisters of millions. And now you are openly defending then.
Those women were not protesting against the sexual harassment women face in society or for their rights. If you have read their play cards and banners they were simply demanding a sexual freedom even if they are in some sort of relationship and expecting no one to stop them. Or impose female dominance over male which is simply a unnatural thing. They simply wanted to become vulgar and to go against family norms. A stranger cannot ask you what to wear but your father, brother and husband can ask you for sure.But they demand that no one should ask them what to wear. A total rebellious behavior in a home in simple words @Mrc
Now let the problems between us permanent I don't care.

what if a man goes and stand in a female hostle or school naked saying mera jism meri marzi. who are you to tell me what should i wear??

what about female roaming around naked in e.u or america?? they also dont allow it.
are they also mullah??
Do you have a reading comprehension issue?

I literally said...

Your comment is literally pointless.

are they also mullah??
He is stupid dude. I don't know from which portion of society he came from.

And I equally oppose such mullahs.Please don't justify those women by bringing mullahs in the discussion. And this problem is one of the biggest problems of pakistan became it threatens our family and social system. If we start implementing the demands of those women a society and family cannot function properly. The worrisome thing is that now they are brainwashing young women.Do we really want our sisters,mother's ,wives and daughters to grow up with that mentality and one day say to us " hamrara jism hamari Marzi"?
The problem is when we go to extremes,extremism of anything is poisonous be it extreme religious or extreme liberal" society should be balanced to work properly. 1947 to 1970 was the best balanced society period pakistan had. There were no extremism of any kind , society was progressive and we were keeping our culture and values without any kind of Western influence.
Both extreme liberals and extreme kind of mullahs need to be checked. And that's one of my reasons of believing in secularism.

Don't wish to sound vulgar but what next? Men saying "mera **** meri marzi, jahan daloon, jahan nikaloon, ruk sako tu ruk lo??"

This evil must be nipped in the bud. Pakistani establishment is filled with moron with zero capability to deal with all elements and aspects of fifth generation warfare.

Don't wish to sound vulgar but what next? Men saying "mera **** meri marzi, jahan daloon, jahan nikaloon, ruk sako tu ruk lo??"

This evil must be nipped in the bud. Pakistani establishment is filled with moron with zero capability to deal with all elements and aspects of fifth generation warfare.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

this narrative is coming very strong bro...:yes4:

Again you are talking out of your rear end.
Why you bring mullahs in this thread in the first place?? You are not answering straight to the point but just offtopic bullshit here,there ,right and left.
I don't even know your wife exist or not.But see how angry you got when I mentioned her but you are ok when those women trying to brainwash wives,mothers and sisters of millions. And now you are openly defending then.
Those women were not protesting against the sexual harassment women face in society or for their rights. If you have read their play cards and banners they were simply demanding a sexual freedom even if they are in some sort of relationship and expecting no one to stop them. Or impose female dominance over male which is simply a unnatural thing. They simply wanted to become vulgar and to go against family norms. A stranger cannot ask you what to wear but your father, brother and husband can ask you for sure.But they demand that no one should ask them what to wear. A total rebellious behavior in a home in simple words @Mrc
Now let the problems between us permanent I don't care.
First, my main point was about priorities, or are you just gonna ignore that part?

Second, answer my question, what is wrong with that saying, so long as its within the rules of law? You say that I'm talking out of my *** and spouting bullshit, but I actually did address the main point. If you wanna ignore that to, fine by me.

Third, you're moving the goal post; ask and demand are two different things. If my father, brother, or anyone in my family asks me to wear something that I don't want to wear, I'll consider it.

If they DEMAND it, I will not even consider the demand. I'm a grown married man, that has to consider my own image in public, and in private. It's called growing up.

I don't even know your wife exist or not.

Maybe dong assume things about other people.

But see how angry you got when I mentioned her but you are ok when those women trying to brainwash wives,mothers and sisters of millions.

Again, an assumption.

I got angry that you decided to use my wife as an example to play your little games. I did NOT get angry at your point itself.

And now you are openly defending then.

Not even close to what I'm doing. I'm pointing out both the issue I see with Pakistan's societal priorities, as well as pointing out the problems in your argument.

Once again, so long as its within the law, what is wrong with the saying "my body, my choice"?

Do you have a reading comprehension issue?

I literally said...

Your comment is literally pointless.
i may have problem reading ..
but i also was talking generaly not pointing at you.
these Aurat march Females they have this in their agenda. that who are you to dictate us about what we wear.
why men stare at us.( though they are wrong according to there on slogan. Meri ankhen meri marzi)
lo main beth gai...
i was talking about all these points. that every society has its norms. its rules.

Feminists are mentally sick - And this mental sickness is more dangerous than viral diseases because it attacks very thing which separates Humans from Animals, even in majority of Animals the concept of family is there but these ba$tards want to destroy the family system.

Back
Top Bottom