What's new

Immoral shameless conspiracy based Aurat march

Feminism is the core to problem because Feminist hate men in their subconscious and everything is an act of aggression against them
Feminist dont hate men...Stupid people with feminist banner hate men.

Its like saying Muslims are terrorist but they are not some deranged idiots who are Muslims go around terrorizing just like any other retard...

if I get raped it is also Men's Problem
this one I agree is a man's problem!

If men can rape children then there is def a problem of men not the child! If they can rape women in burqa, then it is really a men problem, you trying to change it to something else is wrong

Titanic is sinking Women need to go first , you men just stay back and play violin
That was what Hollywood sold you, you think that is how it happened in the real one?

Mashallah police ko 2 thappar meri taraf say!

Where is the bloody mera jism mera burqa ord nay ka haq?

still not sure why West gets so upset when you ban NGOs, grow a bone and ban foreign NGOs. We in Pakistan have much better local NGOs doing God's work while these foreign funded NGO only create Marvi Sermands.

People might think you are a mullah.. or even....
I accept it. If I am a Mullah for guarding my modesty, so be it!
If I am a Mullah for not following others and getting naked, I accept it with pride
If I am a Mullah for wanting women to be allowed jeans AS WELL AS burqa - decent clothing, I accept the title :)

I think the Justice system dropped the ball here

• Disgraceful based on what images members have shared

The thing with overseas is that people DONT INDULGE...they do xyz but within a set limit. In Pakistan they dont understand limits.

The media in America is pretty much controlled no matter how much anyone would deny it. In Europe, it is watched to a certain degree so still controlled. Not sure which retard in Pakistan fell for the need for a totally free media which doesnt exist in anywhere on the planet!
Sorry I am confused. Indulging and doing xyz is the same thing. And in the west gay marriages are common and legalized. Men marrying men and women marrying women is getting common there.
They have no limits, doing it for a pleasure is less dangerous than legalizing such relationships and most importantly trying to equate it with a natural marriage between a man and woman.
Here in Pakistan at least people do homosexuality just for pleasure ,thanks God no gay marriages here and they are not going to happen atleast in the next 50 years.

FB_IMG_1583686842204.jpg

:disagree: It is simple if folks don't feel connected to the teaching of Islam they should just exit it why even pretend to be followers of faith

She should Order a Chicken Tikka in Ramzan and then post a selfy claiming she fasted till 12 o clock lunchtime, because she felt like changing religion for her own sake

Going for prayers why even bother with Wadu or cleansing?

Heck why even bother with prayers 5 times a day , just do it when you feel like it and then claim I am perfect Muslim

Tomorrow these feminist would claim , the clothing standard is no great for prayers shorts and skirts should be allowed

Zulum ho raha hai na (Sarcasm), these ladies are in Muslim country

The moment you demand changes in , well-described rulings of faith is the moment you have started to follow a path towards hell

Last edited:
not going to happen atleast in the next 50 years.
Sorry sir I don't agree now. Just see how much powerful this liberal mafia have become. Can you imagine these dusgusting slogans would happen before? Did you imagine Homosexuality being promoted? I am seeing Homosexuality getting legalised after 20 years. I hope I am wrong but that what it looks like

Sorry I am confused. Indulging and doing xyz is the same thing. And in the west gay marriages are common and legalized. Men marrying men and women marrying women is getting common there.
Yes and no.

It is not as common as one would think. Among celebrities (which are a different breed) it is more common than the common man. The common human doesnt even get married due to the burden of responsibilities and the fear of loosing duniyeawi daulat. Yes when you marry, your partner can get 50% of your wealth if you arent married, there is no such law for you, so you can basically go around having children with different women and not pay child care.

Marriage and responsibility is still an issue in the materialistic world.

They have no limits, doing it for a pleasure is less dangerous than legalizing such relationships and most importantly trying to equate it with a natural marriage between a man and woman.
Here in Pakistan at least people do homosexuality just for pleasure ,thanks God no gay marriages here and they are not going to happen atleast in the next 50 years.
Many do it for some sick pleasure or worse following the wrong footsteps of west. Neighboughood saaf nai kerna but aysi buri harkatain apnani hain

Dear Lord! Is this munda trying to get Canadian visa?

I didnt know gay rights and alcoholism was part of misogyny

There'll be miscreants trying to hijack a cause, similar to ISIS types trying to hijack Islam. We need to ignore these and look at the bigger picture.

Back
Top Bottom