What's new

Immoral shameless conspiracy based Aurat march

Not really homosexuality is very real in our society.
Sorry but I am new to such shit (in our society)! I am ok with it in West coz no one tries to push it down your throat though there is political correctness where you cant say certain things or react/ behave...

However, people trying to shove Pakistan to accept it coz rest of world did so...Is ridiculous! We didnt liberate ourselves from Englistan to become Englistan! Heck even states in advanced forward America doesnt allow this and we are talking about illiterate Pakistan who has been kept down by the system to accept this is CRAZY

Your warning did not work.
It is not supposed to work in a manner YOU want it to....He hasnt apologized so he has the negative rating AND my warning. You can not force your will on others.

I want to know what this azadi means? Can anyone please for once and for all explain to me what the demands are of these women? What freedom are they seeking? From whom are they seeking freedom? What do they want to do with this freedom?
I can speak for the 5% who want to a daughter to be treated the same way as a son- not to be frowned upon, not to be hated and not to be put down.
They also want the same rights as a son, if he can go out so can the daughter, if he can hang out with friends so can the daughter, if he can go for further studies so should the daughter.

What the 95% want...it is called behudai! I dont support that yuckiness

Sorry but I am new to such shit (in our society)! I am ok with it in West coz no one tries to push it down your throat though there is political correctness where you cant say certain things or react/ behave...

However, people trying to shove Pakistan to accept it coz rest of world did so...Is ridiculous! We didnt liberate ourselves from Englistan to become Englistan! Heck even states in advanced forward America doesnt allow this and we are talking about illiterate Pakistan who has been kept down by the system to accept this is CRAZY
Lol I am also new to this ,I mean it's happens in real and it exists . I see people around me indulging in homosexuality. Even Pakistani girls these days.
Yes overseas it's ok but here that's a disaster.

To fight with a dirty person or in the quest of fighting dirty people you can't keep your hands clean....same argument for the verbal war.

It is correct we should not stoop to that level but you must understand under the umbrella of Women march these gays and lesbian sponsored spineless creatures advocating and encouraging young minds of Pakistan against the values of our country and religion.
I understand that but by using Poor choice of words, we give them an advantage to behave as the victimized retard! I am sorry that would be a win for them and I can not allow such a win!

Lol I am also new to this ,I mean it's happens in real and it exists . I see people around me indulging in homosexuality. Even Pakistani girls these days.
Yes overseas it's ok but here that's a disaster.
The thing with overseas is that people DONT INDULGE...they do xyz but within a set limit. In Pakistan they dont understand limits.

The media in America is pretty much controlled no matter how much anyone would deny it. In Europe, it is watched to a certain degree so still controlled. Not sure which retard in Pakistan fell for the need for a totally free media which doesnt exist in anywhere on the planet!

The issue is the March is being used to promote Feminism and disrupt the social fabric of Muslim Families

• Poverty is a universal Issue
  • Villages struggle with security matter

The Feminist March is disguising itself with various Anti-Islamic views
  • Promotion of unmarried affairs and relations
  • Same-Sex agenda which is prohibited in Islamic values
  • Disrupting the Islamic teaching by introducing the Feminist agenda
    • Women should be Imams in the mosque, against the teaching of Islam
    • Women should take part in funerals
There is nothing feminist about LGBT...it is less of an aurat march and more of a behuda harkatain march

It sole purpose is to promo LGBT.

I agree the agenda is same together with misinformation and to dilute the Islamic teachings

• Shameful that the Judges and courts think this is acceptable no wonder the country is in a political Limbo
  • What is the Ultimate Message ? LGBT ???
  • You can't just walk over Islamic Teachings and make up your own stuff and claim this is ok , because it is Aurat March
Certain agendas by Aurat March are 100% Anti Islamic and are disrespectful any person who feels connected to Islamic faith

Where is the constitutional binding in Pakistani Law to prevent anti-Islamic marches?
Maybe the Judges Hazrat can explain , what they interpret as "Islamic Republic of Pakistan's" main reason for existence?

Last edited:
This is how truly modern, strong, independent and educated women celebrate International women's day, read the tweet!

Exactly my point. Do something instead of marching with behuda slogans!

Go to Edhi centers and volunteer,
Feed and clothe a poor,
Pay for tuition for an orphan
Buy some goods for the lone elderly in your neighbourhood
Adopt a school/ student
Help clean the neighbourhood

But no, lets take stupid selfies with shitty slogans and ruin the name of my beautiful country!

On the other hand, maybe it's all for show? I can't speak about Pakistan, but here in Canada, crown prosecutors (gov lawyers) sometimes get assigned to prosecute cases that they know have very little merit, but they want to set a precedent instead, so that such cases in the future can have quick judgements.
Well in Pakistan if you have money you make precedents ....and live off it repeatedly for generations to come!
But we are a poor country where the poor get a different set of laws of waiting and with "strong proof and the procedure is rock solid" but for the rich, they get out within months!

Watching this type/ level of stupidity, I remember a drama serial I was watching. This lady was from middle class and used to come to work in a big chadar. As the drama progressed so did her career and by the end of the drama- madam successful didnt even have a proper dupatta around her but a small useless scarf tied around her neck :unsure:

There is a stupid level of thinking where progress is equated to further from Islam and haya :unsure:

Listen all the ignorants above, here azaadi means, freedom from the male domination. Not from the state where insecure people like here on pdf depicts.

Sab choro yeh dekho
@Foxtrot Alpha @BHarwana
FB_IMG_1583686024793.jpg

Exactly my point. Do something instead of marching with behuda slogans!

Go to Edhi centers and volunteer,
Feed and clothe a poor,
Pay for tuition for an orphan
Buy some goods for the lone elderly in your neighbourhood
Adopt a school/ student
Help clean the neighbourhood

But no, lets take stupid selfies with shitty slogans and ruin the name of my beautiful country!

Well in Pakistan if you have money you make precedents ....and live off it repeatedly for generations to come!
But we are a poor country where the poor get a different set of laws of waiting and with "strong proof and the procedure is rock solid" but for the rich, they get out within months!

My dear YoungPak,

People might think you are a mullah.. or even....

PakPositiveNationalism is what scares the Hybridwarriors and they turn around and name PakPositive people as biggots...

SocialEngineering... new rules... new rules... Life is truly beautiful... with FAMILY!!!

For the rest.. sanu ki!

Mangus

PTM

There is nothing feminist about LGBT...it is less of an aurat march and more of a behuda harkatain march

Feminism is the core of the problem because Feminist hate men in their subconscious and everything is an act of aggression against them

• Can't lift 300 pounds weight ok, this is Men's problem
  • Let me sleepover, around, not allowing me this then it is Men's Problem , if I get raped it is also Men's Problem
  • I can't wear conservative clothes this is too restrictive, Men created this mess.
  • I need all the fashion brand clothes , and Men need to provide access to this if not then it is great injustice to me
  • Titanic is sinking Women need to go first , you men just stay back and play violin
  • My brother is allowed to stay out with friends late such a massive social injustice, without considering that women are likely more susceptible to rape after-hours travelling alone or other violent crime

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom