What's new

Immoral shameless conspiracy based Aurat march

Correct. This is part of the hybrid warfare against the state of Pakistan.
109abb7d26d76215dc815eb0986d4a38.jpg

of-course i am joking
o pai jan. jaisy ap nay yahan "you get pregnant " generly use kia wahan bhe ap nay general bat ke. or rola mach gaya.
it was a sarcastic comment.
Rolla macha because a hypocrite was exposed. Quite often people support something for everyone but get a pain in the a$$ when it comes to them.

My point is that when our women have all the rights and protections the women in the picture have, then our women too will celebrate Women's Day in the same manner.
Those pictures have rights sitting there? Remember Me too movement started here ... some of the most powerful(seemingly) women were sexually harassed or abused and they stayed quite... when it(harrassment) occurred ... yet not much has changed. West has become one sad tale of human experiment... a place where women have to choose between career(interpreted as their freedom) or having a family and kids. Pakistanis see a rosy picture of how women have a place in western marketplace... Hillary the supporter of her alpha male husband while he used his position to bed women ... didn't become a president herself... basically for an other alpha male!
The more laws there are to twist men into certain kind of utopian conformity, the more twisted and duplicitous the society.
Rather, show Americans picture of Bhutto and ask them why haven't they elected one yet.

"Foreign funded" campaign has been rejected by Paksitan - Alhamdolillah. Pakistan stands for women rights as our religious obligation and will continue to protect women, men and children and their rights. "Foreign-funded" campaigns were neither invited nor they are welcome.

Marvi Sarmad, the lead face of this foreign-funded campaign never condemns India for abuse of women right - possibly because her funding is to speak against Pakitan only.
Here is the organization behind it...
The one running it being a former banker and actor...
Screenshot_20200308-034145_Google.jpeg

Here is the organization behind it...
The one running it being a former banker and actor...View attachment 611984

We just know its purpose is "fitna" (terrorism) instead of development or improvement of women in Paksitan.
  • Why not start small industries for women in the villages?
  • Why not give women access to marketplaces and offer education so they would financially strengthen up?
  • Women in jails and hospitals need money to get back on their feet and support their families. Why not help those women who are in need?
  • Why not cope with a disability and give support to the one in dire need?
  • Why not support hospitals to offer free treatment to all women?
  • Why not work with members of parliament to enforce existing laws or make new ones?
  • Why not offer free education to women in schools and make them better teachers - so a better Nation is produced?
Attacking the family system on stupid non-defendable slogans is a social crime. Everything else aside, look who's leading this revolution? Hussain Haqqani and Marvi Sarmad - LOL.

Last edited:
Calling this "Riyasat-e-Madina" is an insult to Riyasat e Madina.

IK and the Pakistani state has failed to uphold Islamic values and prevent these people from trampling Islamic and family values of Pakistani society.

Marvi is a beast who is ugly both from the inside and outside. That is my opinion. She can have her own opinion about her body. I will have my opinion about her appearance.

This animal should go and liberate women in her Hindustan. I am done playing hide and seek. We are going to confront. We are going to call things by their name. No more political correctness. If these people want a confrontation we will give them one they will never forget for generations. Pakistan was not created to appease ugly liberal fvcks who want to hold sex orgies and sell our women to foreigners. Period.
I agree with the bold part. BUT OUR prophet, Islam and culture which you are upholding doesnt allow us to become as dirty and low as those you oppose.

The issue is the March is being used to promote Feminism and disrupt the social fabric of Muslim Families

• Poverty is a universal Issue
  • Villages struggle with security matter

The Feminist March is disguising itself with various Anti-Islamic views
  • Promotion of unmarried affairs and relations
  • Same-Sex agenda which is prohibited in Islamic values
  • Disrupting the Islamic teaching by introducing the Feminist agenda
    • Women should be Imams in the mosque, against the teaching of Islam
    • Women should take part in funerals

Last edited:
Update: A girl in Islamabad went completely naked during aurat march and shouted Mera jism Meri Marzi.
But I am not certain about this . Can anyone here confirm?

I agree with the bold part. BUT OUR prophet, Islam and culture which you are upholding doesnt allow us to become as dirty and low as those you oppose.
To fight with a dirty person or in the quest of fighting dirty people you can't keep your hands clean....same argument for the verbal war.

It is correct we should not stoop to that level but you must understand under the umbrella of Women march these gays and lesbian sponsored spineless creatures advocating and encouraging young minds of Pakistan against the values of our country and religion.

Back
Top Bottom