What's new

Immoral shameless conspiracy based Aurat march

Sooner than you might think.
yes yes...

FB_IMG_1583672304326.jpg

i bet he does not know the meaning what he has holding...

If you get pregnant through a extra marital affairs or without a wed lock then and only then you would require a abortion.
If that lady in the video demanding her abortion right is pregnant by marriage in a wedding relationship then why would she is demand a abortion?
That means she simply want freedom to have sex and if get pregnant there should be a law which will allow abortion.

Yee Kaachi
Those are probably all party girl, aunties of defence and Clifton.

If you get pregnant through a extra marital affairs or without a wed lock then and only then you would require a abortion.
If that lady in the video demanding her abortion right is pregnant by marriage in a wedding relationship then why would she is demand a abortion?
n.
Dear you already have a dispute over mentioning some one.
or idhar to ap pregnancy ke bat kar rahy ho :undecided:

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Paa Jee: Ae tay poora kanjar khaana khuleya hoeya ae.:lol:

O Dilar Meray Yaar PaaJee,

It is what it is... just minor symptons of The Hole in the Soul.... nah idhar kae nah udhar kae...

I refrain from such threads... for my failure to contribute anything of value...

Iqbal R.A. wrote something so beatufil about women..that I wouldn't post it here...

Let us show respect to all the contributers here and I be in passive mode...

For myself on PakNation level only:

Madr e Millet remains The Role Model of PakFeminism!

I just wished to see what kind of new posters/demands appear this year... looks like the RainbowFlag is raised in Pakistan as well...

Mangus

Back
Top Bottom