What's new

Immoral shameless conspiracy based Aurat march

What with International Women's Day on Sunday and International Obesity Day last Wednesday, it's been a busy week for feminists.

One more
FB_IMG_1583678081049.jpg

If you get pregnant through a extra marital affairs or without a wed lock then and only then you would require a abortion.
If that lady in the video demanding her abortion right is pregnant by marriage in a wedding relationship then why would she is demand a abortion?
That means she simply want freedom to have sex and if get pregnant there should be a law which will allow abortion.

Those are probably all party girl, aunties of defence and Clifton.

Exactly. While some stupid people are worried about "population explosion" . I mean why wouldn't you wanna bring one more child in this world even if you can't afford it or worse , when country can't afford it.

Abortion is only for pre marital sex - Said 2020 never.

Subject here is to expose such anti society and anti religious and anti cultural March as such. Better not to use abusive words or what they are saying. Please don't repeat their unethical slogans and try to be better than those immoral lots. Please be civil during discussion.

Regards,

Subject here is to expose such anti society and anti religious and anti cultural March as such. Better not to use abusive words or what they are saying. Please don't repeat their unethical slogans and try to be better than those immoral lots. Please be civil during discussion.

Regards,

Brother mine,

There is already and in the coming weeks/month follow material from this lot to malign OurLand... stuff for your thread on WeaponisedInformationWarfare... keep and eye on it... and hopefully addition there for future study/reference.

Have you seen that certain parts of MarasiMedia who is always againg PakState is fully supporting NGOfed KhooniLiberals?

Just keep an eye on things!

Hybridwar on Pakistan continues!!!

Mangus

Brother mine,

There is already and in the coming weeks/month follow material from this lot to malign OurLand... stuff for your thread on WeaponisedInformationWarfare... keep and eye on it... and hopefully addition there for future study/reference.

Have you seen that certain parts of MarasiMedia who is always againg PakState is fully supporting NGOfed KhooniLiberals?

Just keep an eye on things!

Hybridwar on Pakistan continues!!!

Mangus

Correct. This is part of the hybrid warfare against the state of Pakistan.

Very erotic slogans.

Bro. You should have gone there. Lot of scope.:lol::lol::lol:
Even more erotic than my gujrati experience :lol:
Wtf .. the need men to support them in a women march...

and that last pic... :sarcastic:
Those men are there for a scope @SIPRA is talking about.
Dear you already have a dispute over mentioning some one.
or idhar to ap pregnancy ke bat kar rahy ho :undecided:
I hope you are joking.
I didn't mention anyone this time and to have an abortion first you need to get pregnant.

LGBTQ+

LGBTQ+

Government is sleeping I suppose.
Jab Pyaar Kya to gendar kya. Wah bhi wah. dooms day is near.

Back
Top Bottom