What's new

Immoral shameless conspiracy based Aurat march

They're infiltrating our Islamic society norms from the ground up. They're your friends, your neighbors, your employees. Regardless of what you call them in your "real" life, in the world of social media these people can hold a more dubious title; terrorist.

Not the kind armed with traditional weapon of mass destruction; these aurat March run under hidden agenda by 35 aunties feed by social media terrorists, armed with only a keyboard, a camcorder, or a cell phone, are causing untold reputational destruction, damaging the credibility of pakistani Muslim society and doing their best to create division among our social norm of men and women Islamic society.
Here , we need trace these aunties foriegn funding bring into court.

LGBTQ+ Flag at Karachi Aurat March
Screenshot_20200308-175238.png

Check the initial video down

@PakSword @Areesh @SecularNationalist @Starlord @Dubious @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Mangus Ortus Novem @The Eagle @Maarkhoor

FB_IMG_1583672304326.jpg

Saying that every single protester there has the same opinion as a few people is actually what's naive.

Protests in general tend to be filled with differing opinions, just under a unified cause, in this case women's rights.

Just on a side note, I have not publically given my opinion on the marchers. All I've said is that, so long as it remains a lawful event, I have no problems with it. That's not an endorsement of its message, nor is it a condemnation. I said the same thing with falzur Rahman's sit in, which, by the way, I was firmly against.

This is a Pakistani matter, and as someone who doesn't live in Pakistan, I feel I should hold my opinion, unless my opinion is asked for. As such, I'm only participating in the discussions as an observer who's only interested in learning about what's going on.
A protest is defined by the theme and essense it is held in, it is defined by the agenda that has been set by those that initiate it, Aurat march is not a congregation of masses but the brain child of a well known certain segment of our society, ignoring that reality and generalising it as some legitimate women movement would be NAIVE.

Yes, it is possible. The lady (Marvi Sarmad) wears Tilk (bindi) on the forehead and Sarhis, the typical Indian dressing.
The sari has always been worn in the more refined social circles in Pakistan. It points to our shared culture and history with the rest of the sub continent.
I wouldn't read too much into it.

The march of change, modernity, history, thought and progress can't be stopped.
You have to manage and shape that change or be trampled underfoot and be left behind.
The choice is yours but the status quo will not endure forever.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I thought only Hindutva bast*rd across the border were this insecure, but I guess people here are as insecure as them. Why afraid of just a march? These women aren't gonna break windows, burn buses or tires. It's a march against misogyny that's prevalent in our society, and majority of their placards are apt. Try putting yourself in women shoes, if you go to bazaar and is cat-called and hear 'maal check ker' type you'll have a better idea what the women go through. It's unfortunate that Marvi Sarmad type anti-state elements are trying to make themselves champions of this cause, but it's a cause nonetheless.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom