What's new

IMF sees India growing slower than sub-Saharan Africa

There is a lot of trolling going on from Indians on China that I have seen.
Chinese have got so much REAL points they can hit back at the Indians, why focus on something on which there is very little evidence!
The fair-minded non-Indians on this forum know that China is so much superior than India in virtually EVERY conceivable way.
Chinese would look so much better if they concentrated on India's actual shortcomings rather than labour on this point too much.

LOL. You mean when they say Low IQ Indian, you and your country men also come under the Low IQ Banner :lol:

So you would rather have the chinese troll Indians on something else ....preferable caste or toilet or rape ? :lol:

Yet again, I challenge an Indian to provide proof of millions of BD Muslims residing illegally in India.

Hindu migration from BD does not count for obvious reasons.

You have to try to understand the root cause of why the majority of the aid targeted at the poor in India gets siphoned off.

BD is also very corrupt but most of the money targeted to the poor actually gets into their pockets.

It is not just a case of legally abolishing the caste system but also abolishing it from people's minds.

I am sure that in a 2/3 decades caste would play a very minor role in India, but India is not there yet.

Caste still does play a role I am afraid. Political parties find it too convenient. The discrimination is at it's worst in rural areas.

Matrimonial ads still feature caste and sub caste as a preference. But there are an increasing minority that put no preference.

There are politicians who play on the grievances of lower castes. Then are are those, a sizeable number among the upper castes who pine for the good old days and mention affirmative action for Dalits.

‘India will return to high growth path’ - Hindustan Times

The Indian economy is going through a sluggish period but has great potential for future growth, a Chinese economist has said, adding a word of caution that the growth will not be at last decade’s rapid pace.

Professor Wen Fude, economist and vice-president of the Chinese Society for South Asian Studies at Sichuan University, has been following the Indian economy for the past three decades and has written several books on it.

He does not subscribe to the downbeat picture painted by some international agencies and western scholars about the currently faltering Indian economy’s future outlook.

‘India will return to high growth path’ says a Chinese economist

.....Caste system - lower caste are treated with complete contempt by higher caste Indians that run the country. That is one of the reasons why majority of the money that central government allocates to the poor gets siphoned off....
You have to try to understand the root cause of why the majority of the aid targeted at the poor in India gets siphoned off.

BD is also very corrupt but most of the money targeted to the poor actually gets into their pockets.

It is not just a case of legally abolishing the caste system but also abolishing it from people's minds.

I am sure that in a 2/3 decades caste would play a very minor role in India, but India is not there yet.

Let me tell you where you're wrong...
You're assuming few things which in reality are different....
Firstly, you're assuming that the political class comprises only of 'higher caste' people and they're siphoning off fund which the're apparently allocating for the poor BUT, backward class/caste has representation too and they're no less corrupt....
Leaders like Lalu, Mayavati etc. who supposedly represent the backward class/caste of the society are some of the most corrupt leaders too...

Secondly, there is the problem of corrupt bureaucracy, but remember, they're govt. servants and there is reservation for backward class/caste in all govt. jobs in all sectors....so you cannot say that only the 'upper caste' bureaucrats are corrupt and don't want to help the poor 'lower caste' people....

So you see, corrupt people cannot be segregated based on their caste or creed.

The actual problem lies in our Parliamentary system......
Certain things are needed to be changed.....
1. Lack of accountability of the Legislative to the Judiciary......
2. Dependence of the Executive on the Legislative......

Since the Executive is accountable only to the Legislative and the Legislative is self-accountable, no-one is there to stop the neta(Legislative)-bureaucrat(Executive) collusion......so they must be made independent of each other and accountable only to the Judiciary....

Last edited:
US is growing slower than India too. So by this association, US is growing slower than sub Sahara. But they have economy of $ 15 trillion. Now what should one infer ? :devil:

The more developed a country is, the slower it grows. Countries that are fully developed have less industry and sector for development. Developing countries, with most industry at infancy stage, will always register higher growth. Comparing the rate of growth is misleading if other indicators are not taken into account. Nominal GDP size, GDP per capita......etc.

The more developed a country is, the slower it grows. Countries that are fully developed have less industry and sector for development. Developing countries, with most industry at infancy stage, will always register higher growth. Comparing the rate of growth is misleading if other indicators are not taken into account. Nominal GDP size, GDP per capita......etc.
I know that buddy. I was making a point for those who came here to bash India.

BTW thanks for explaining it.

There was a report on the BBC on how the African immigrants also tend to achieve academically than than the natives.

But black people in UK who were there for generations continue to under achieve.

Arguing even Africans have low IQ is problematic. Since IQ results alone prove jack about a country

Africans have an aversion to civilization. Anything that requires education is quite foreign to them. They are not biologically limited (although some say they are another species, precursor to modern people) they are culturally limited. Maybe in a few centuries when they are used to civilization there will be no academic difference between them and the rest of humanity.

I have met many Indians in my life, overall they are not dumb people, while many of them are even quite successful in the academic performance.

But the only and biggest problem is, they all blindly trust that the western "democracy" is the solution for everything.

Now the western democracy has became an obstacle for your infrastructure development, with this area lagging behind, you cannot attract those oversea talented Indians back and to serve their motherland, they will stay in the western nations and serve for the West, not India.

Disagree.

The Indians you met are the high IQ Indians.

Remember when we talk about IQ, it's the AVERAGE IQ. There are people of high IQ and low IQ in every race.

The AVERAGE IQ shows the average Indian is dumb.

Indians and Chinese in foreign countries have similar IQ because they are the well off educated ones.

That means the high IQ Indians and high IQ Chinese are similar.
There are high IQ Africans too but the AVERAGE IQ of an African is extremely low.

The IQ scores measures how intelligent is the average Indian living in India.

Why is the average so important?
Because it's the average individual of a country that determines whether that country is successful or not.

The high IQ Indian is as smart as the high IQ Chinese.

The low IQ Indian is as dumb as the low IQ Chinese.

Whether anyone likes it or not, the average Indian is not as smart as the average Chinese. This is a fact!

caste discrimination is a non factor,dalit people india also have better iq than most bangladeshi/pakistani cabbies i have seen.

Are you a dalit cabbie? Can that explain your rantings on PDF?

Africans have an aversion to civilization. Anything that requires education is quite foreign to them. They are not biologically limited (although some say they are another species, precursor to modern people) they are culturally limited. Maybe in a few centuries when they are used to civilization there will be no academic difference between them and the rest of humanity.

WTH? This right here is an explanation of what caste system and nationalism produces. You are calling fellow humans as sub-Human, just because you wish to feel superior. I would really like to know who the hell calls them another species? Why even bring this sh!t up if you do not believe it subconsciously? What do you mean by "Anything that requires education is quite foreign to them"? Do you know the number of illiterate people in South Asia?

Bloody racist!

Last edited:
Dude, why so much hate? I merely answered your question.

Your correct in that culture, environment, society and others play a crucial role. But without a high enough IQ, it's very difficult to progress.

Having a low IQ means you are dumb. IQ is like the raw talent in a person, it's like the raw material.

The very high IQ of every race is pretty similar but the differences happen in AVERAGE IQ.

Unfortunately for India, one of the reasons the average Indian defecate and rape is because they lack the intelligence to know that those are bad things to do.

The high IQ Indian knows that you don't do those things but to an average Indian, it's nothing to be shameful about. Why? Because he or she lacks the intelligence.

Lack of intelligence to know those are bad things to do... So low IQ rapes.. This is the stupid statement i ever heard..
Smoking and drinking is bad.. Do only low IQ smokes and drinks?? Dude it's not the low IQ it's the behaviour pattern developed determines these.. IQ of a 10 year old is enough to distinguish good and bad things.. Parents, education, friends, society etc.. will influence behaviour pattern.. If everyone around you are naked you never feel shy being naked.. Same logic here..

Disagree.

The Indians you met are the high IQ Indians.

Remember when we talk about IQ, it's the AVERAGE IQ. There are people of high IQ and low IQ in every race.

The AVERAGE IQ shows the average Indian is dumb.

Indians and Chinese in foreign countries have similar IQ because they are the well off educated ones.

That means the high IQ Indians and high IQ Chinese are similar.
There are high IQ Africans too but the AVERAGE IQ of an African is extremely low.

The IQ scores measures how intelligent is the average Indian living in India.

Why is the average so important?
Because it's the average individual of a country that determines whether that country is successful or not.

The high IQ Indian is as smart as the high IQ Chinese.

The low IQ Indian is as dumb as the low IQ Chinese.

Whether anyone likes it or not, the average Indian is not as smart as the average Chinese. This is a fact!

u have no idea about the average or for that matter below average indian,

Medicority is always bad and negative.

Either have a lot of IQ or have very low IQ and be able to the best on something else.

IQ is very very over rated,Intuition is the real deal.

@UKBengali

My jaw is on the floor and I have to pick it up.

You do realise that large parts of India have poverty worse than a lot of African countries right?

My god,this is the sort of stuff they talk about in storm front.

Either have a lot of IQ or have very low IQ and be able to the best on something else.

The guy is not very smart. He is still using the 1800 Victorian England pseudo scientific eugenics to justify it's position.

IQ may not be the sole determinant of success, other factors like hard work matters too. But without a decent level of IQ, nothing is achievable.

@Speeder 2 your fav subject.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom