What's new

Images of Indonesia

photo0104z.jpg

photo0182cs.jpg

IMG_8133.jpg

IMG_8130.jpg

IMG_8128.jpg

IMG_8170.jpg

Yes, things are still on track and still doing well. Aside from the SLV plan, we are also trying to strengthen our ground-based systems by cooperating with foreign companies :)

We don't have any conflicts with Malaysia at government level, it's only its people in both country who keep making things even more complicated. Like migrant workers abuse issues, Malaysia that stole and claim Indonesian culture for tourism's sake, Malaysia that export its terrorists to bomb in Indonesia cities. Yeah... something like that :)

Bro, I merely hope for the best of all Muslims worldwide which is why any misunderstanding or conflicts between Muslims (like Malaysia and Indonesia) is disheartening. Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia share many linguistic, cultural, and religious ties, which I think are much closer than any ties shared by Indonesia and India. Considering India is already an official enemy of at least one Muslim majority country, and considering how it behaves against all its neighbours in South Asia, ppl in this region might naturally feel that Indonesia and Malaysia should resolve all their issues peacefully and strengthen their cooperation to the highest possible levels.

Best wishes for all Muslims in South east Asia and elsewhere in the world. Sorry for these off topic discussions, I only tried to express my support for the most populous Muslim majority country.

Back
Top Bottom