Images of Indonesia

Jakarta at night

img_2545-img_2548.jpg

istiqlal_foi_1.jpg

img_5143foi.jpg

p1012008e.jpg

img_6922foinet.jpg

img_3263.jpg

Wonderful images brother Piru Piru. I'd wish Indonesians would also actively make their marks in all international arena in a bigger way. Start churning out more civilian planes for domestic and foreign customers at PT Dirgantara International, or make aircraft carriers, LHD, and submarines some years later.

Is the plan to launch satellite in 2014 on Indonesia's own Satellite Launch Vehicle by LAPAN going well? While I disagree with certain policies of Indonesia (like close relations with India, Australia or USA while there is some conflict with fellow Muslim Malaysia), I admire many good Muslim Indonesians and wish Indonesia the best.

Jakarta at night

img_2545-img_2548.jpg

istiqlal_foi_1.jpg

img_5143foi.jpg

p1012008e.jpg

img_6922foinet.jpg

img_3263.jpg

Amazing images bro!!!

These pictures show that Jakarta is easily decades ahead of any city in South Asia or Asian subcontinent.

It looks more developed than Turkey. Although it's incorrect to judge a country's level of development by looking at their buildings alone.

Wonderful images brother Piru Piru. I'd wish Indonesians would also actively make their marks in all international arena in a bigger way. Start churning out more civilian planes for domestic and foreign customers at PT Dirgantara International, or make aircraft carriers, LHD, and submarines some years later.

Is the plan to launch satellite in 2014 on Indonesia's own Satellite Launch Vehicle by LAPAN going well? While I disagree with certain policies of Indonesia (like close relations with India, Australia or USA while there is some conflict with fellow Muslim Malaysia), I admire many good Muslim Indonesians and wish Indonesia the best.

Amazing images bro!!!

These pictures show that Jakarta is easily decades ahead of any city in South Asia or Asian subcontinent.

Yes, things are still on track and still doing well. Aside from the SLV plan, we are also trying to strengthen our ground-based systems by cooperating with foreign companies :)
Northrop Grumman to Collaborate With Indonesian Partner Companies to Produce Ground-Based Radar Systems
BALTIMORE, Md. -- April 23, 2012 -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) executed a Memorandum of Understanding at the Sixth National Radar Seminar in Bali, Indonesia with PT Industri Telekomunikasi Indonesia and the Research Centre For Electronics And Telecommunications of The Indonesian Institute Of Sciences to facilitate collaboration on pending ground-based radar opportunities in Indonesia.

The Northrop Grumman AN/TPS-78 is the latest generation of state-of-the-art radars made possible by advances in high power transistor technology and designed to operate in some of the harshest, most unforgiving environments. Proven in the field, the S-Band long-range AN/TPS-78 is the choice of the U.S. Air Force and customers worldwide.

"With this agreement, Northrop Grumman will bring its recognized leadership in ground radars together with our Indonesian business partners' combined expertise in electronics research and manufacturing and knowledge of the unique needs of the Indonesian government," said Robert Royer, vice president of international systems at Northrop Grumman's Land and Self Protection Systems Division. "Our team looks forward to participating in the upcoming Indonesian ground-based radar competition designed to help Indonesia increase air surveillance control and secure its border."

We don't have any conflicts with Malaysia at government level, it's only its people in both country who keep making things even more complicated. Like migrant workers abuse issues, Malaysia that stole and claim Indonesian culture for tourism's sake, Malaysia that export its terrorists to bomb in Indonesia cities. Yeah... something like that :)

It looks more developed than Turkey. Although it's incorrect to judge a country's level of development by looking at their buildings alone.
Nooo....!!! Turkey is way way way more developed than Indonesia in many aspects. I only posted nice spots of Indonesia, and it doesn't mean Indonesia is really like those pics that I posted hehehe actually hunger and poverty are still rampant despite an impressive economic growth for years. But it has decreased every year :)

Nooo....!!! Turkey is way way way more developed than Indonesia in many aspects.
We have poverty too. Both Indonesia and Turkey have the potential to become major global powers.

I just checked the HDI list by country. Indonesia is on the 124th place, Turkey on the 92th. That's normal because Indonesia is a big country, three times Turkey's population. Countries with a huge population need more time to become developed :)

Malaysia that stole and claim Indonesian culture for tourism's sake, Malaysia that export its terrorists to bomb in Indonesia cities. Yeah... something like that :)

It saddens me to hear this, what is the problem between Indonesia and Malaysia?

Almost everywhere, Muslim countries seem enemies of each other.

Turkey vs Syria and Iran

Algeria vs Morocco

etc. etc.

Amazing images bro!!!

its part of our foreign policy, Free and Active, we shared cultural and religious ties with india since long time ago
as for Malaysia, its just rivalry between neighbour :lol: just like Msia-Singapore, or Korea-Japan, etc :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom