What's new

[Images] Anti Pakistan Protests in Kabul after Kabul Blast -- oh and the odd Pakistani Flag burning

Yawn???? :blink: You guys go dancing in the streets and flood PDF with vile comments whenever some clown burns an Indian flag in Kashmir. You don't yawn then? Why?

Embarrassed much? Or are you trying to cover up the embarrassment with a yawn, brushing this serious issue under the carpet?

The fact is that most Afghans care a hoot about Pakistan and know that all that's rotten in Afghanistan is the result of Pakistan's gross unabated interference in their internal affairs since the past 15 years by supporting terror groups like the Afghan Taliban. It will now take a few generations to change their perceptions about Pakistan.
• India was busy in Afghanistan to distribute flowers + vegetables..and yes Hamid karzai was angel he wasn't involve in drug businesses with his brother & his drug lord brother had died in his rule + India used to send flowers to Pakistan through Durand line and in hamid karzai regime NATO forces didn't snatch any anti Pakistan Taliban commander ?? Yeah..who were the Afghans/Tajiks who used to come from ur ally land ?? They are blaming Pakistan instead of knowing that more than 60% afghan land is in Taliban's control Lol..why don't u ask ur so called ally to first clean ur land from these thugs then blame Pakistan & who is funding anti Pakistan elements ?? Hunhh....
• most of these afghan go on solo flight from Pakistan refugees camps and land in Afghanistan to perform some James bond stunts with their Taliban bros and then they come back and when we arrest them they complaint about mistreatment of afghans lol and ur Indians also jump around when we erase their camps and send them pack,why don't you take them to ur bharat/India ??

F__k them its them where terrorism has started from not to mention the millions that are taking refugee in our country and destroying it each and every day ....

I know many and they don't agree with your sentiments. How many do you know?
Sure, there will be disagreements over politics and so forth.

Not many Afgans to be honest. I do follow their news & views over internet & news media ( international) to be honest. General perception seems to be helding Pakistan responsible for cross boarder terrorism. Specially, tribal belt in afgan pak boarder gives Taliban free passage to pakistan. I agree I can be wrong sir.

You can rent a mob like this for a few notes of the local currency.
True. But you cant deny the chances that the mod may did it spontaniously & voluntarily.

u're surely not refereeing to my posts -- I'm just the news bearer and trying to inform Pakistanis what Afghans are up to.
Fair enough but the Afghans are dumb and easily fooled i wouldn't be surprised if India was involved in this i mean come on! India probably made them some false promise's and they fell for it and right after 14 august Afghanistan will come crying back just watch

F__k them its them where terrorism has started from not to mention the millions that are taking refugee in our country and destroying it each and every day ....

We need to ship them back ASAP, including the ones who have gotten Pakistani Passports / ID card through nefarious means.

This is one of the biggest National Security threats we face and are paying for!

Then why half their country is in Pakistan :lol: :lol: :lol:
You've got a point there!
thinking-002.gif
:D

Nope it isn't enough. Not for a strong country like Pakistan. TTP has lost all ground in KPK and FATA. All of its assets in our cities are getting eliminated one by one daily. Anyone who wants to come to Pakistan also get eliminated. Several most wanted TTP leaders hiding in Afghanistan have been eliminated by US in drone attacks. Soon TTP prisoners in jails would be eliminated too by military courts. PA and FC are in FATA and are not going anywhere. Not anytime soon. TTP is welcome to come back. We would be waiting with our gun to welcome them. Perfect situation for us.

It seems like most of the terrorist groups are joinng ISIS and that will be a much bigger headache.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom