What's new

[Images] Anti Pakistan Protests in Kabul after Kabul Blast -- oh and the odd Pakistani Flag burning

Well Afgans realised who their real enemy is. Finally.

I know many and they don't agree with your sentiments. How many do you know?
Sure, there will be disagreements over politics and so forth.

You can rent a mob like this for a few notes of the local currency.

Wow...the images are quite offensive I admit. BTW... when was the last time a pakistani flag/jinnah's image was burnt in India? If there is a real threat, it's from pakistan's western border... not the eastern one. The Afghans are seething with anger for what pak has done to them and I'm sure they are planing for a payback.

Wow...the images are quite offensive I admit. BTW... when was the last time a pakistani flag/jinnah's image was burnt in India? If there is a real threat, it's from pakistan's western border... not the eastern one. The Afghans are seething with anger for what pak has done to them and I'm sure they are planing for a payback.

Well we don't care. They are already giving refuge to TTP and that's the best they can do.

Well we don't care. They are already giving refuge to TTP and that's the best they can do.
Isnt that enough? While you are spending millions on operations after operations, the TTP is simply retreating into Afghanistan and again when the pressure ceases, they will start spreading their tentacles. Believe me...if at atll that happens, it's gonna be a real pain in the as.s for your armed forces.

Isnt that enough? While you are spending millions on operations after operations, the TTP is simply retreating into Afghanistan and again when the pressure ceases, they will start spreading their tentacles. Believe me...if at atll that happens, it's gonna be a real pain in the as.s for your armed forces.

Nope it isn't enough. Not for a strong country like Pakistan. TTP has lost all ground in KPK and FATA. All of its assets in our cities are getting eliminated one by one daily. Anyone who wants to come to Pakistan also get eliminated. Several most wanted TTP leaders hiding in Afghanistan have been eliminated by US in drone attacks. Soon TTP prisoners in jails would be eliminated too by military courts. PA and FC are in FATA and are not going anywhere. Not anytime soon. TTP is welcome to come back. We would be waiting with our gun to welcome them. Perfect situation for us.

Nope it isn't enough. Not for a strong country like Pakistan. TTP has lost all ground in KPK and FATA. All of its assets in our cities are getting eliminated one by one daily. Anyone who wants to come to Pakistan also get eliminated. Soon TTP prisoners in jails would be eliminated too by military courts. PA and FC are in FATA and are not going anywhere. Not anytime soon. TTP is welcome to come back. We would be waiting with our gun to welcome them. Perfect situation for us.
Perfect. :)

A better question to ask would be, when their Bharati handlers will grow up?
So Indians are telling them to do this ... apne girebaan main jhanko,Afghanistan is your brother country with religious,cultural and historical ties ... half of your heroes are afghan.

And enough troops are present on eastern border to tackle any situation in case someone gets high on supa puwa delusions.
lol...The drain in resources was being referred in my previous post. Not regarding activity along the LoC. I should have been more clearer.

Is this a version of "kante ka jawab kante se denge" - Parikar.
Looking from tactical and strategic point of view, this can be a good win for India if they are able to open up a front from Afgan side and when this will grow big, it will keep them busy on other side :)

As they say everything is fair in love and war..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom