What's new

Image in a signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Man.. Not again... Friend, be realistic. All rules have a wriggle space. One needs to be practical.

Personally I believe that the picture in a signature is too cumbersome for the readers of the post. It take a lot of space, on the thread page as well as the band width, and is un-necessary. When a peron with a picture in the signature posts several time in a thread, the contents of his/her post look like it is all about signature and nothing else.

Sometime too much of these pics is frustrating.

Better off with it!

Fighter

I agree with Fighter488. The page would become more picture oriented than text.

HI MODERATORS !

I just wanna suggest that we indians are in a large number in this forum and enjoy our discussions here.......

we have pakistani, chinese and american flags here in smileys.......why not an indian flag ?

please see to it if u can add this....

karthic-sri-albums-mine-picture3771-india.gif

Thanks !

This is their home pitch ---- and Chinese and US are their major allies.
Dont compare India with them. If you feel utterly jingo add an indian emoticon from the web in a image hosting forum and paste it here.

That does matter till now?
We accept that we have some tensions and disputes but that doesn't mean that we should stress on it.
:wave:

Apparently it still matters, other wise i'll love to have a maoist flag in the smilies aswell :D

Last edited:
Four wars, lots of disputes, will that reasoning suffice?

then why even allow indian member.....

why this farce of being an international forum......accept it without hypocricy that its a strongly pakistani forum.

i was in misconception after reading the forum rules and moderator's message to indians and pakistanis.

Sorry for strong words.

there wont be an Indian flag nor there should be....

Pakistan as such is obsessed with India......while India is obsessed with development and wants to be on world stage......we only talk about them when our security and kashmir are concerned....while they talk about India in every way...eg. Pak floods-India responsible and will not take aid directly....while we did accept aid for Gujarat quake.....

some members believe that they are not obsessed but their posts do state otherwise. (eg...there obsession is such that they dont want to allow something as an Indian flag on the forum)

i do believe we do no need the flag to express our pride or joy as it always overflows in the posts....so Indians need not bother, just post as always.

then why even allow indian member.....

why this farce of being an international forum......accept it without hypocricy that its a strongly pakistani forum.

i was in misconception after reading the forum rules and moderator's message to indians and pakistanis.

Sorry for strong words.

Strong words.. huh.. this is the only way you guys can talk i guess.

This is a Pakistan centered international forum, administered and run by Pakistani's, if you dont like it, you can either buy the website and add an indian flag, or simply leave the forum and swear never to return back.

Honeslty you cant do much about it any way so make your stay pleasent until you last here :partay:

Watch this:
:pakistan: :china: :usflag:

:pdf: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom