What's new

I’m An Indian Muslim And Here’s Why I’m Scared Of Living In India

It was a question asking. What's wrong with that ?

Oh so we can phrase derogatory religion insults as questions...and its A-OK. Even mods can give it a like too. I'll keep that in mind then.

Ffhxxmo.jpg

@waz just want to confirm its ok to (attempt) mock religions as long as its put in question format. It's not trolling right?

Last edited:
Oh so we can phrase derogatory religion insults as questions...and its A-OK. Even mods can give it a like too. I'll keep that in mind then.

Ffhxxmo.jpg

@waz just want to confirm its ok to (attempt) mock religions as long as its put in question format. It's not trolling right?
You're free to take your cries to GHQ. Becausemyou can't accuse me of having my own personal views. And you're also free to take whatever you think from it? Unless ofcc you accuse me of something.

Ffhxxmo.jpg

That's fine the real religion insults, questions or otherwise are happening 24/7 in massive quantity in places outside this safe space for you lot....and we all know which religion that one is.

Well, in his defense, you people do have a lot of wacky beliefs. Sometimes, people here just have to ask for clarification about what you people really think.

Well, in his defense, you people do have a lot of wacky beliefs. Sometimes, people here just have to ask for clarification about what you people really think.

All religions have a lot of "wacky" beliefs (esp when misconstrued by those outside of it by their own internal dictat). Should we pose a few questions about yours? Or that's suddenly classified as trolling?

You're free to take your cries to GHQ. Becausemyou can't accuse me of having my own personal views. And you're also free to take whatever you think from it? Unless ofcc you accuse me of something.

Where's the fun in that? Would rather just display the double standards and hypocrisy for all neutrals to see. Does a much better job for me than GHQ ever could. I just want to know if its open season or not...as long as its posed as a question rather than a statement. Not that I would indulge in such mind you, I just won't criticize anymore the Hindu people that do such on this forum....I'll just say "rephrase as question please...that's acceptable".

All religions have a lot of "wacky" beliefs (esp when misconstrued by those outside of it by their own internal dictat). Should we pose a few questions about yours? Or that's suddenly classified as trolling?

Where's the fun in that? Would rather just display the double standards and hypocrisy for all neutrals to see. Does a much better job for me than GHQ ever could. I just want to know if its open season or not...as long as its posed as a question rather than a statement. Not that I would indulge in such mind you, I just won't criticize anymore the Hindu people that do such on this forum....I'll just say "rephrase as question please...that's acceptable".
I can't wait. :devil:

All religions have a lot of "wacky" beliefs. Should we pose a few questions about yours? Or that's suddenly classified as trolling?

Go ahead. But imo, you're going to be pretty hard-pressed to find something as wacky and crazy as being reincarnated as a tall, fair-skinned Aryan.

Where's the fun in that? Would rather just display the double standards and hypocrisy for all neutrals to see. Does a much better job for me than GHQ ever could.
If in have every right to display my like or dislike. There's no barring in that. If you find anything offensive feel free to report it. But you cannot actually question why would I like something or not. Though you could ask me that.

Rather than jumping into conclusions in your head.
As for double standards you find in PDF feel free to leave for baharat rak shak forum, where Pakistanis in particular highly respected

I once heard the same from a Muslim friend in US. He lived for 25 years of his life in India, became a doctor and then moved to middle East. He was not good enough Muslim in middle East, so he moved to US. Now he does think India is not good enough place to live--because he could not live his dream of a successful doctor.

so India gave him the opportunity to become a doctor. And thus a very decent life, regardless of where he chooses to live.

Meanwhile India is also looking for a lot of doctors to treat patients in various parts of the country. A great %age of otherwise qualified students do not get medical seat because they belong to the 'forward' community.

But this guy gets to whine about India all the same.

Go ahead. But imo, you're going to be pretty hard-pressed to find something as wacky and crazy as being reincarnated as a tall, fair-skinned Aryan.

Will have to wait for @waz reply first.

Actually I will tag some more mods to check. @WAJsal @Jungibaaz

If they declare open season on question-based religion mocking....I got a few to push through before the noise gets too loud.

That's an academic forum. Far more serious.

They don't even allow regular emails for registrations! :)
So much of Indian intellect that one is left deeply amazed.
So are you low in intellect or what ? You must try To increase your intellect by going there more and coming less to this non intellect forum ehn?

Actually I will tag some more mods to check.

If they declare open season on question-based religion mocking....I got a few to push through before the noise gets too loud.
Given some people's levels of tolerance to criticism and belief in superiority in their beliefs, expect detonations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom