What's new

Illegal: Indian films smuggled into Pakistan cannot be screened, says LHC

^ lol thats all you have to say

I have mentioned those points in previous posts which prove your biased approach toward Islam/Muslim/History. We at least point out bias in our literature if there is any . On one side you guys preserve the historical building of foreign rules and show pride in their languages, white fair colour, civilization, architecture and their influence on native culture and region of India and on other hand you call them looters/killers/bigot etc lol

^^^^
What I had to say, I backed it up with proper proof.....unlike you who's trying to create History out of fantasy....

Last edited:
PEMRA finally grew a pair and is trying to do the right thing.

apart from many of these films corrupting some of the youth with their vulgarity and materialism , the domestic "lobbyists" dont want volume of such flicks to be dumped on our market

i support the measure as most should

I don't remember, when did i last saw Indian movie, perhaps 20 years ago.
although i'm a big time movies addict, but IMO, Indians movies are waist of time.
I remember the good old times of 'pulse global' craze.

He agrees his ancesters left slavery/Hinduism for Islam. :)
more like became slave to arab imprialism ... :)
ontopic: Its a good decision, I hope HC clamps down on video piracy too as it hurts Indian content makers.

so dude when is sharia happening in the uk?

can u make british yobs give up beer n scotch?

I have studied, the UK and western system of governance, it seems they have copied sharia.

British, Greek, Persians, Arabs, Turkish, Portuguese, french, Spanish, Russian or whoever established their rule in different part of the world and had their influence on native cultures/religion can be label as butcher according to your dictionary. Indian Hindus were peaceful because they never ruled on anyone in the last 1000/1500 years but instead accepted the rule of others for whatever reasons. sorry but your peaceful nature was useless when it cannot even let you defend yourself even after having man power and such huge population. I am not talking about bravery of butchering others but bravery of defending yourself and fighting back to those who invaded in past

OK Kidoo now go and read history We where the first Asian power who Defeated a european country... The Dutch

Apart from that we Defeated the Muslim Armies...

Apart from that even the Marathas who made mughal's Pi$$ in their Pants and literally conquered till the present day Pakistan ... Even they never dared to mess with us....

ur messing with the Wrong person... as said I am Hindu Malayala Nair Kshatriya ....

Battle of Colachel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leave alone Hindus even the small minority, our Brother's Sikhs .... even they Conquered ur Superior Muslim pride ....

Ohh ya forget .... But in history u cant never find a Muslim Punjabi , Muslim Sindhi, Muslim kashmiri King who ruled ever...

more like became slave to arab imprialism ... :)
We Muslims are slave of Allah and Read my signature

"Wo aik Sajda jisay tu giran samajhta hai, hazaar sajdon say deta hai admi ko nijaat"

The bowing that you despise is such that it will free from bowing down before millions.

We Muslims are slave of Allah and Read my signature

"Wo aik Sajda jisay tu giran samajhta hai, hazaar sajdon say deta hai admi ko nijaat"

The bowing that you despise is such that it will free from bowing down before millions.
ok... :coffee:

OK Kidoo now go and read history We where the first Asian power who Defeated a european country... The Dutch

Apart from that we Defeated the Muslim Armies...

Apart from that even the Marathas who made mughal's Pi$$ in their Pants and literally conquered till the present day Pakistan ... Even they never dared to mess with us....

ur messing with the Wrong person... as said I am Hindu Malayala Nair Kshatriya ....

Battle of Colachel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leave alone Hindus even the small minority, our Brother's Sikhs .... even they Conquered ur Superior Muslim pride ....

Ohh ya forget .... But in history u cant never find a Muslim Punjabi , Muslim Sindhi, Muslim kashmiri King who ruled ever...

lol I was talking about whole India and Hindu population. How funny you pick only one battle and one tiny region to prove yourself superior and brave nair haha. Are you one of those nair in Kerala who worship snakes? You know your Hindu brother from other castes and region also think that they have been very tough guys and gave tough time to invaders that's why invaders were able to rule and lived in this region for centuries.

You are probably one of those who were serving Portuguese and some of you were converted into Christianity and even fought to others for them . Muslim armies also gained the control of northern kerala in 1766 and remained in power in 1792 and after that east India company took over all Kerala region. There were few nair kingdoms who were taking orders from British master

Back
Top Bottom