What's new

Illegal: Indian films smuggled into Pakistan cannot be screened, says LHC

They made good decision to join islamic beliefs and leaving the groups of cowards who cannot defend fellow hindus and cannot save their own people ;land; temples and were ruled not only by muslims but everyone else in the last 1000 years. It was their beliefs who taught them this cowardice and i am happy they left it and joined islam and christinity.
So if Tomorrow a More lethal aggressive, Butchering, more united religion comes, cant blame u people for again converting to that religion....

because for people like u Killing, Raping, Slaughtering people is the real strength in which a religion should be measured ....

I'd rather be a coward then being a proud Butcher.

nice,now private screenings ll happen at exorbitant prices.

Now Bollywood movies ll be chor bazaar ki maal enjoyed by very few.

If Hindus were cowards, there wouldn't be any Hindu left in the entire Indian subcontinent today.....
History proves, Hindu kings gave tough resistance to the Islamic invaders....but the invaders kept on coming as India was a 'gold mine'...literally...."a rich region with a flourishing international trade and the only known diamond mines in the world."

Regarding your ancestors, yes they were Hindus too, but they had no choice apart from converting to save their lives.....to understand why, you have to go back to the History before Islamic invasions.....
You'll find that the Indian subcontinent had been attacked many times and those Persian, Greek invasions were successfully controlled....
Then an enormous philosophical transformation happened.....great warrior kings like Ashoka shunned violence and started spreading Buddhism throughout the subcontinent....and I think, this is the most important event that changed India's fate.....
India slowly became a country brimming with philosophy,science, arts and culture....called the 'Golden Age'...and almost forgot about warfare, this 'weakened premises' helped the Islamic invaders.....
Even then, the Islamic invaders couldn't conquer whole of India, power changed hands from Hindus to Muslims and then back to Hindus several times until the Mughals took control of most of India and even during their rule, several autonomous Hindu kingdoms existed....The Mughals knew, they cannot afford an all-out fight with the Hindus and Sikhs...hence they accepted their autonomy...

So, when we're saying that your Hindu ancestors accepted slavery, we're NOT insulting them, we're acknowledging their/our vulnerability which resulted from the philosophical transformation they/we had....
We acknowledge that our Hindu-Buddhist philosophy is our 'weakness' but we also know that our philosophy is right....

You dont have any clue about me let alone my ancestors so your brain should stop farting now. If hindu had only two choices of either covert or die then how come brave hindu survived. They should have been dead after they refused to convert or they should have been able to free their land from invaders after killing them. They were survived because they embraced the slavery of invaders for many centuries either making alliances with them or by serving the interests of Persian, Arabs,Mughals and british etc it amaze me how come such huge population got subdue easily for centuries. What you say about ancestors of indian muslims i.e your ex president and other muslim celebrity you respect too much lol you are making fun of hindusim

So if Tomorrow a More lethal aggressive, Butchering, more united religion comes, cant blame u people for again converting to that religion....

because for people like u Killing, Raping, Slaughtering people is the real strength in which a religion should be measured ....

I'd rather be a coward then being a proud Butcher.

Bravery is ability to show strong resistance againt invasion or foreign occupation. if you embrace the rule of others for such long time and cannot protect your fellow hindus becoming slaves in hands of others then its not something to be proud off.

You got butchered because of your cowadice otherwise you had huge population with two hands and legs. You were even oppressing your own kind let alone rescue them

so dude when is sharia happening in the uk?

can u make british yobs give up beer n scotch?
Where did i talked about sharia ? I love islam dont mean i want to impose it on others.

Last edited:
Bravery is ability to show strong resistance againt invasion or foreign occupation. if you embrace the rule of others for such long time and cannot protect your fellow hindus becoming slaves in hands of others then its not something to be proud off.

You got butchered because of your cowadice otherwise you had huge population with two hands and legs. You were even oppressing your own kind let alone rescue them
So U accept, that now u officially belong to a Butchers clan...

And yes ur Forefather would have been damn cowards ... Thats the reason instead of fighting back, they converted to be Butchers like their foe ...

and Now Children of These Cowards are giving Us lectures about strength ... when we not only Fought But killed these Butchers...

And Beware I am a Hindu Malayala Nair Kshatriya .... our Kingdom was never conquered... We Remained a Hindu Kingdom till 1947.... we never bend our knees neither in front of Muslims nor in front of British....

LAHORE:
The Lahore High Court on Tuesday issued orders that Indian and foreign films that were smuggled into Pakistan could not be exhibited.

The court also directed the Pakistan Film Censor Board chairman to ensure that the department did not issue licenses to Indian films with fake documents. The court issued notices to the federal government and other authorities for November 25.

The LHC passed the order on a petition filed by an anchor of a private channel challenging the smuggling and exhibition of Indian films in Pakistan.

The petitioner said that Indian films were being smuggled into Pakistan and the Pakistan Censor Board was issuing illegal licenses to them even though they had fake documentation.

He further said some Indian films promoted terrorism and lawlessness in Pakistan. He asked the LHC to direct the Ministry of Interior to initiate action against those smuggling and exhibiting Indian films in cinemas under the Anti Terrorism Act.

The petitioner’s counsel stated that under the law, Indian films could not be screened in Pakistani cinemas. Many of these films had been smuggled and were being screened illegally.

He said most foreign movies could be screened in Pakistan, but Indian movies could not. He said that Indian films like Pride and Prejudice and Race 2 that were shot at foreign locations could be displayed in Pakistan but films shot entirely in India could not.

He said the promoters had recently smuggled many films that had been completely shot in India. They were being screened in Pakistani cinemas under the category of foreign films. He said the censor board had illegally issued licenses to them.

The petitioner requested the court to direct the Customs authorities to initiate action against the smuggling of films under the Customs Act.

He also requested the court to issue directions to the censor board chairman to stop issuing licenses to Indian films.

Illegal: Indian films smuggled into Pakistan cannot be screened, says LHC – The Express Tribune

Is this a joke???
I thought Indian movies shown in multiplexes were legal....
Any opinions???

A well come decisions by Lahore court.

After 2-3 year most of Pakistani will have multimedia Phones, Then how a court will stop to download & play the foreign films & entertainment.

You dont have any clue about me let alone my ancestors so your brain should stop farting now.....

We know exaclty who you are....in one word....a Hybrid....

If hindu had only two choices of either covert or die then how come brave hindu survived. They should have been dead after they refused to convert or they should have been able to free their land from invaders after killing them.

Yes, almost all of them had been killed.....few survived by converting.....know the History behind the 'Hindu Kush' mountains?....if they were cowards and were ready to 'embrace slavery', why were they mass murdered?
The fact is, they were brave and sacrificed their life for their religion.....most of them refused to convert and were killed....

Now, the question is, why didn't they fight back? There are two reasons...
Firstly, the North-Western parts of the subcontinent from where the invasions took place were Buddhist dominated....and fortunately for the invaders and unfortunately for the Buddhists, their philosophy was of non-violence, spirituality and they were academically oriented.....so the Persians(one of the first invaders) found it incredibly easy to defeat people(of the Gandhara Empire) who were engrossed in spirituality and academics, studying in universities and not practicing warfare....and thus could manage to get a foothold for the first time in the Indian subcontinent.....
Secondly, the Hindu kings did not unite effectively, they individually repelled many attacks like King Porus(Purushottama) repelled the Greeks, the first invaders, but they didn't unite effectively to fight off invasions later....

....They were survived because they embraced the slavery of invaders for many centuries either making alliances with them or by serving the interests of Persian, Arabs,Mughals and british etc...it amaze me how come such huge population got subdue easily for centuries...

This is what happens when they teach you false History, you get amazed by propaganda......
Your Madrassas are known to distort history to the extent that it no longer makes sense....but you don't realize it 'cause it is taught to you from your childhood.....
If you want to get a glimpse of how you're brainwashed, just go through the link below...
The murder of history in Pakistan

Due to your lack of knowledge, you think the History of India is few centuries old and it's a huge feat for the Muslims to 'subdue' such a huge Hindu population for that period of time....
But if you get to learn actual history, you'll find that, no invader could subdue the entire population of the subcontinent at any time.....
The Persians, Arabs, Turks etc. didn't rule us for centuries.....they were defeated many times by Hindu kings and managed to establish few small, short-lived Islamic kingdoms which were recaptured..........as a result they gave up fighting and engaged us in trade to increase their influence and make alliances...:lol:
History of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Mughals managed to 'conquer' much of India but they had to negotiate with existing Hindu kingdoms...and were defeated by the same Hindus(Marathas) later......

secondly, you forget or you don't know that, the Hindu/Buddhist empires also ruled for centuries and When these kingdoms/dynasties were at their peaks, no foreign invader could attack, only when they became weak naturally after several centuries and were divided, could the invaders gain foothold....
for ex. even though the Persians gained foothold in the North-West, the Mauryans kicked them out and established a kingdom which practically covered the entire subcontinent and during their rule of several centuries, NO 'brave' invader dared to attack India....:lol:
It is unfortunate that the Empire weakened(due to King Ashoka's 'philosophical transformation') and got divided into several smaller kingdoms....even they ruled for several centuries.....

Regarding the British, they not only ruled Hindus but Muslims too.....they defeated your so called 'brave' Muslim rulers too before taking control of the subcontinent.

What you say about ancestors of indian muslims i.e your ex president and other muslim celebrity you respect too much lol you are making fun of hindusim

I say about their ancestors the same thing I'm saying about your ancestors....that doesn't mean I hate them, I don't hate you either...
......and what has respect got to do with ancestry.....unlike you, we're not running after Arab, Turk, Persian ancestry.....so we don't disrespect someone based on their ancestry....

Last edited:
Excellent work by LHC...

This will ensure hat everyone gets their share of Money...Government gets tax... producer and distributors get profits from investments they made.

Piracy is a big threat to any industry.

LAHORE:
The Lahore High Court on Tuesday issued orders that Indian and foreign films that were smuggled into Pakistan could not be exhibited.

The court also directed the Pakistan Film Censor Board chairman to ensure that the department did not issue licenses to Indian films with fake documents. The court issued notices to the federal government and other authorities for November 25.

The LHC passed the order on a petition filed by an anchor of a private channel challenging the smuggling and exhibition of Indian films in Pakistan.

The petitioner said that Indian films were being smuggled into Pakistan and the Pakistan Censor Board was issuing illegal licenses to them even though they had fake documentation.

He further said some Indian films promoted terrorism and lawlessness in Pakistan. He asked the LHC to direct the Ministry of Interior to initiate action against those smuggling and exhibiting Indian films in cinemas under the Anti Terrorism Act.

The petitioner’s counsel stated that under the law, Indian films could not be screened in Pakistani cinemas. Many of these films had been smuggled and were being screened illegally.

He said most foreign movies could be screened in Pakistan, but Indian movies could not. He said that Indian films like Pride and Prejudice and Race 2 that were shot at foreign locations could be displayed in Pakistan but films shot entirely in India could not.

He said the promoters had recently smuggled many films that had been completely shot in India. They were being screened in Pakistani cinemas under the category of foreign films. He said the censor board had illegally issued licenses to them.

The petitioner requested the court to direct the Customs authorities to initiate action against the smuggling of films under the Customs Act.

He also requested the court to issue directions to the censor board chairman to stop issuing licenses to Indian films.

Illegal: Indian films smuggled into Pakistan cannot be screened, says LHC – The Express Tribune

Is this a joke???
I thought Indian movies shown in multiplexes were legal....
Any opinions???

Lol... high end brain farting by so called high class Muslim from Pakistan.. who forgot that his forefathers were the first ones to convert under threat from Islamic Crusaders.

You dont have any clue about me let alone my ancestors so your brain should stop farting now. If hindu had only two choices of either covert or die then how come brave hindu survived. They should have been dead after they refused to convert or they should have been able to free their land from invaders after killing them. They were survived because they embraced the slavery of invaders for many centuries either making alliances with them or by serving the interests of Persian, Arabs,Mughals and british etc it amaze me how come such huge population got subdue easily for centuries. What you say about ancestors of indian muslims i.e your ex president and other muslim celebrity you respect too much lol you are making fun of hindusim

Last edited:
We know exaclty who you are....in one word....a Hybrid....

Yes, almost all of them had been killed.....few survived by converting.....know the History behind the 'Hindu Kush' mountains?....if they were cowards and were ready to 'embrace slavery', why were they mass murdered?
The fact is, they were brave and sacrificed their life for their religion.....most of them refused to convert and were killed....

Now, the question is, why didn't they fight back? There are two reasons...
Firstly, the North-Western parts of the subcontinent from where the invasions took place were Buddhist dominated....and fortunately for the invaders and unfortunately for the Buddhists, their philosophy was of non-violence, spirituality and they were academically oriented.....so the Persians(one of the first invaders) found it incredibly easy to defeat people(of the Gandhara Empire) who were engrossed in spirituality and academics, studying in universities and not practicing warfare....and thus could manage to get a foothold for the first time in the Indian subcontinent.....
Secondly, the Hindu kings did not unite effectively, they individually repelled many attacks like King Porus(Purushottama) repelled the Greeks, the first invaders, but they didn't unite effectively to fight off invasions later....

This is what happens when they teach you false History, you get amazed by propaganda......
Your Madrassas are known to distort history to the extent that it no longer makes sense....but you don't realize it 'cause it is taught to you from your childhood.....
If you want to get a glimpse of how you're brainwashed, just go through the link below...
The murder of history in Pakistan

Due to your lack of knowledge, you think the History of India is few centuries old and it's a huge feat for the Muslims to 'subdue' such a huge Hindu population for that period of time....
But if you get to learn actual history, you'll find that, no invader could subdue the entire population of the subcontinent at any time.....
The Persians, Arabs, Turks etc. didn't rule us for centuries.....they were defeated many times by Hindu kings and managed to establish few small, short-lived Islamic kingdoms which were recaptured..........as a result they gave up fighting and engaged us in trade to increase their influence and make alliances...:lol:
History of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Mughals managed to 'conquer' much of India but they had to negotiate with existing Hindu kingdoms...and were defeated by the same Hindus(Marathas) later......

secondly, you forget or you don't know that, the Hindu/Buddhist empires also ruled for centuries and When these kingdoms/dynasties were at their peaks, no foreign invader could attack, only when they became weak naturally after several centuries and were divided, could the invaders gain foothold....
for ex. even though the Persians gained foothold in the North-West, the Mauryans kicked them out and established a kingdom which practically covered the entire subcontinent and during their rule of several centuries, NO 'brave' invader dared to attack India....:lol:
It is unfortunate that the Empire weakened(due to King Ashoka's 'philosophical transformation') and got divided into several smaller kingdoms....even they ruled for several centuries.....

Regarding the British, they not only ruled Hindus but Muslims too.....they defeated your so called 'brave' Muslim rulers too before taking control of the subcontinent.

I say about their ancestors the same thing I'm saying about your ancestors....that doesn't mean I hate them, I don't hate you either...
......and what has respect got to do with ancestry.....unlike you, we're not running after Arab, Turk, Persian ancestry.....so we don't disrespect someone based on their ancestry....

Its your historians who distort history for example i have seen many Hindus historians in their blogs compare the total Hindu population of east and west Pakistan in 1947 with Hindu population of present Pakistan(only west Pakistan) to make point that Pakistani Muslims were cruel who eat Hindus like they eat beef lol so Hindu percentage in Pakistan got decline drastically. They forgot to see that we have plenty of sikhs who are living freely in KPK which are considered more conservative and religious province

When some Pakistani Muslims claim their Pre-Islamic heritage (whether they proud on beliefs of their ancestors or not is different debate) then these Hindus tell us that our history started after the invasion of Muhammad Bin Qasim and that IVC and everything ancient belong exclusively to HINDUS/India. When Pakistani Muslims claim to be loyal Muslim and show loyalty towards Islam and proud on Islamic rule in sub-continent because share same religion then these same Hindus tell us that our ancestors were Hindus and we are showing loyalty towards those who oppressed our ancestors and then they call us confuse when its them who are not happy in either way lol

Thirdly your historian brainwashed you that all Hindus converted into Islam by forced just because of cowardice and to save their lives. They totally ignore the fact that people can also accept Islam because they like the teaching of Islam and want to get rid of certain wrong traditions and practices of Hinduism. They also ignore the fact that Islam could have been spread because of preaching of sufi saints. Inter-faith marriages and political alliances with Hindu rulers/princes could be another reason. Who forced A R Rahman to convert into Islam? Your historian are biased towards Muslims

My father/grand father/great grand father and all i can remember were proud followers of Islam. I said let assume for argument sake that ancestors of most Pakistani Muslims were coward Hindus. My question was why brave Hindu did not protect coward or say weaker Hindus when they were being converted into Islam and Christianity by force and when their mandirs were being destroyed by invaders and they were given option to either accept Islam or get ready for death? Where were majority of brave Indian Hindus hiding?

Its failure of Hindu beliefs who teach selfishness, materialism, discrimination based on caste, which could not unite Hindus and everyone was worry about his own house/rule instead of protecting Hindu in their neighborhood . Many Rajputs and warrior clans of Hinduism converted into Islam then how will you justify their conversions? You will say those Rajputs whom ancestors converted into Islam were coward Rajpouts and whom ancestor did not convert into Islam were brave irrespective of how conversion happened. This is the mentality of Indian Hindu that they can insult their own clans to prove themselves superior even if they have to insult someone belong to same clans lol they forget that when they call ancestor of Pakistani as coward then they make Hinduism as religion of coward people

So U accept, that now u officially belong to a Butchers clan...

And yes ur Forefather would have been damn cowards ... Thats the reason instead of fighting back, they converted to be Butchers like their foe ...

and Now Children of These Cowards are giving Us lectures about strength ... when we not only Fought But killed these Butchers...

And Beware I am a Hindu Malayala Nair Kshatriya .... our Kingdom was never conquered... We Remained a Hindu Kingdom till 1947.... we never bend our knees neither in front of Muslims nor in front of British....

British, Greek, Persians, Arabs, Turkish, Portuguese, french, Spanish, Russian or whoever established their rule in different part of the world and had their influence on native cultures/religion can be label as butcher according to your dictionary. Indian Hindus were peaceful because they never ruled on anyone in the last 1000/1500 years but instead accepted the rule of others for whatever reasons. sorry but your peaceful nature was useless when it cannot even let you defend yourself even after having man power and such huge population. I am not talking about bravery of butchering others but bravery of defending yourself and fighting back to those who invaded in past

Last edited:
Its your historians who distort history.....
show proof......like I have shown.....
You can claim to have seen, heard so many things from so many people but that do not constitute history.....
Here is more proof for you.....how your school text books teach you distorted facts....

Back
Top Bottom