What's new

Ilias Kashmiri Killed

IK denied that on TV...

He never met Mushy The Traitor after 2002...

:lol::lol:But in the same interview in the same question he repeatedly refused to comment on the question if he has talked to Mush on phone and accepted any gifts. He was asked multiple times and each time he refused to answer by refering to in person meeting.

Anyways atleast he didnt lie about his telephone contacts with Mush.:toast_sign:

:lol::lol:But in the same interview in the same question he repeatedly refused to comment on the question if he has talked to Mush on phone and accepted any gifts. He was asked multiple times and each time he refused to answer by refering to in person meeting.

Anyways atleast he didnt lie about his telephone contacts with Mush.:toast_sign:
Anyways atleast he didnt lie about his telephone contacts with Mush:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good riddance if true. We should not be worried about the means of how it happened. Thanks to whoever who has executed the plan.

Ilyas Kashmiri is supposed to be the mastermind behind the PNS Mehran attack. He was a particularly capable and vicious terrorist.
I am not going to jump up in joy over anyone's death. But 'good riddance' is probably a fair way to react to this news.

Good news but we should have killed him in poonch when we captured him back in 2008/09 how did he manage to escape i will never understand the poor security service we have

So, you guys had Ilyas Kashmiri and let him slip away----is that what I am reading!!!

us-predator-drone1.jpg

Long live drones!!
Hey! I want one! That's the only way I can get rid of my mother-in-law!! Jeeez! :cheesy:

This is hard reality that "Drone Justice" is only option for Pakistan in presence of corrupt Chief justice. (ilyass has been released by court in past)

Not sure why you guys take credit for some ones achievement. God i wish there were less number of Pakistanis with this attitude,

Why take credit ...do you think any white man can get in this no gone zone ??....read how target are selected on the ground....these satellites are not like a guard appointed on each person. Its spy on the ground who inform the location of target....not a machine. ...hope it get through your prejudice mind....

This is hard reality that "Drone Justice" is only option for Pakistan in presence of corrupt Chief justice. (ilyass has been released by court in past)

He planned to kill Musharraf, right after release from jail ""thanks to Mr CJ". next day he attacked Musharraf.

Why take credit ...do you think any white man can get in this no gone zone ??....read how target are selected on the ground....these satellites are not like a guard appointed on each person. Its spy on the ground who inform the location of target....not a machine. ...hope it get through your prejudice mind....

For sure is that they are not from any GOVERNMENT, those who have targeted the target ARE hired agents of the CIA & NSA and not from GoP or ISI.

So, you guys had Ilyas Kashmiri and let him slip away----is that what I am reading!!!

My understanding is he escaped when we captured that JEM guy who was excahanged in the Kandhar hijack. We never actually had him, he just escaped.

He became big asset for ISI and got the head of an Indian officer back to Pakistan for which he was rewarded by General Musharraf.

Later he was supposedly involved in murder attacks on the same Musharraf but left alone by ISI as he was so useful for anti India ops.

He is one of the many who turned on their former mentors.

Owe one to the US pilot who pressed the button while having his caffe latte back home. ;)

These kinds of people need to die a death like this, always afraid of justice raining from the skies. Hope some others on my list get their turn soon.

Back
Top Bottom