What's new

Ilias Kashmiri Killed

good riddance to this piece of s**t !!!
thats all i can say!

This is not an ending process, we humans have a tendency to spawn hatred from thin air over others. I wish that from now on atleast every one follow the agenda of feeding the world and spreading love.

The attack on February 27, 2000, took place under the cover of heavy exchange of fire that was a routine those days, since the ceasefire along LoC was not yet in place. The raid ended in the death of seven Indian soldiers, and Kashmiri taking back the head of 24-year-old Sepoy Bhausaheb Maruti Talekar of the 17 Maratha Light Infantry (MLI). Talekar was among those on duty at the Ashok Post. Kashmiri is believed to have been honoured by General Pervez Musharraf, then military dictator, himself for the operation.

IIyas Kashmiri one of most dreaded terrorists to step out of J&K - The Times of India

First time I read the name of the soldier. Read about this head thingy long back and I knew this scum had become a hero in Pakistan after that.

Good riddance from one more pig.

I do find it funny that now Pakistani people want Kashmiri and his ilk dead whereas they were celebrated earlier for doing the SAME things against India, that he was recently doing against Pakistan.

Pity.
Todays patriots are tommorow's traitors in pakistan

I do find it funny that now Pakistani people want Kashmiri and his ilk dead whereas they were celebrated earlier for doing the SAME things against India, that he was recently doing against Pakistan.

Pity.

Pity?

Didnt you guys teach us;

In Kautilya's Arthashastra: Book VI, "The Source of Sovereign States", he wrote:

-The king who is situated anywhere immediately on the circumference of the conqueror's territory is termed the enemy.

-The king who is likewise situated close to the enemy, but separated from the conqueror only by the enemy, is termed the friend (of the conqueror).

No?

Allow me to explain; the enemy of my enemy is my friend, remember?

Further, you guys arent also immune to 'biting the hand that fed you' - tamils, Tamil Nadu, Jaffna etc. right?

So, your 'consolation' is not required.

Back
Top Bottom