What's new

Ilias Kashmiri Killed

God willing, Gen. Musharaf will came back to power and sort out Pakistan.

Musharraf chacha aaye ga, Pakistan bachai ga.

Uncle Musharaf is not a likely candidate to lead Pakistan any more... He is a discarded useful idiot of Americans... They are already working on other puppets at present... to keep the supply going...

Pakistan Ko Ab Sirf Khuda He Bachai ga...

Lol, you are delusively optimistic if you think that Musharraf is the savior we need to pull us out of this quagmire. I genuinely laughed when I read your statement.

Lol, you are delusively optimistic if you think that Musharraf is the savior we need to pull us out of this quagmire. I genuinely laughed when I read your statement.

I think TFaz Ustad door ka rishtay dar hay Musharaf ka... but yes... it is sadly comical too...

Was my post uncivilized in any manner?? I was praising Karkare, a fallen Indian hero..

Praise him all you want without saying that we do not have any such people in our cadres.

A salute to you sir for this post... if only our people would read it with a calm mind and realize what they have made of their own home, their own country... they dont listen to me... maybe they ll listen to you...

Sir,

We have some direction less people on both side of border.
This is matter of choice for them ..what they want to select ... and how they want to achieve that.
They are many ways to reach goals but there in only one way which is best of all ...
Some of them are so blind that if today Gandhi or Jinnah will come back and tell them to do something .. they will not gonna listen to them ...

Uncle Musharaf is not a likely candidate to lead Pakistan any more... He is a discarded useful idiot of Americans... They are already working on other puppets at present... to keep the supply going...

Pakistan Ko Ab Sirf Khuda He Bachai ga...

Other puppets, you sure have info on all this, tell me, where can one acquire a form for this job.

Musharraf Chacha aaye ga, Mullon ko pittai ga.

God Forbid... May GOD save pakistan from that traitor again...

May that traitor's plane plunge into sea if he tried to come back to pakistan & be burried along side of Osama...

Good riddance... Do anticipate your other fellows to join you very soon in hell.

God Forbid... May GOD save pakistan from that traitor again...

May that traitor's plane plunge into sea if he tried to come back to pakistan & be burried along side of Osama...
imran khan got puppy from the traitor :lol:

Man i'm amazed at USA spy network in our tribal areas. As soon as Kashmiri entered wana, they took him out and Pakistan Army didn't know iota about Kashmiri. despite he was 20KM away from WANA.

They have excellent motivated Afghan Khad now NDS types. These have been infiltrated for the last 10 years -- unfortunately it is now very difficult to take the Pakistan Fauj seriously.

Good news but we should have killed him in poonch when we captured him back in 2008/09 how did he manage to escape i will never understand the poor security service we have

Back
Top Bottom