What's new

Ilias Kashmiri Killed

Sadly your country does not have anyone like Karkare. Thats why people like Purohit are in jail and thousands of terrorists roam freely in Pakistan

Yup but we do have people like Ansar Burni who help free Indian citizens from the Somali pirates, when the Indian government abandoned them and refused to help.

We can play this game all day long my friend. Lets keep the cocky bravado to the minimum and keep it civilized, shall we ?

This raid to kill Ilyas Kashmiri is creating ripples in my mind, why has this raid come very close to the days that Headly confessed that Kashmiri was interested in killing the CEO of Locked Martin for producing drones that kill his trusted members of all terror organizations.
Does that not mean that the US knew all about Kashmiri and his movements for a longer time than what is said in the press release.

my friend, you just nailed it
the powers that be do things that are beyond our comprehension
They let these pests cause all the mayhem until they see fit to eliminate them. OBL was originally allowed to escape the Tora Bora siege of the worlds most powerful and advanced country and when the time was right he was taken care of.

Lets hope Al Zuahiri is not kept for too long and finds a hellfire missile coming to him soon.

No doubt there are people around. But the issue is, who is going to elect them? With increased external influence and winder than ever american foot print here, i dont think they'll ever get a chance. Imran Khan MAY BE one such candidate, but i am not sure if he can deliver, so our best hope is; No military interference> let the politicians bite each other, show their true worth> let the Nation see their trueself> and with a continues process the Nation will filter and shortlist guud guys and then elect anyone out of them. A guud idea, but the problem is that this would atleast take 10-15 years (2-3 election terms).

Unless Pak Army backs the right people into power, the status quo will remain for the next hundred years (unless Pakistan gets annihilated by then)... Some Army we have... Either its Musharaf or its let the politicians bite each other?? They are nt biting anyone except Pakistan... Where is our military to defend the country and its people?

Sorry, they re busy running some banks... tsk tsk

a good news after long time. So, drone works. Seems like ISI start working...they shared target with CIA.
Yes ISI could be the reason or may be not.

Not sure why you guys take credit for some ones achievement. God i wish there were less number of Pakistanis with this attitude,

What attitude? This could very well be the result of Joint Action where both ISI and CIA shared their intelligence, after all this assumption is not all wrong since Kashmiri is successfully target only days after the announcement. Indians can take credit for programming the drones, oh wait they can not.

But what interests me is it possible that some one from Al-Qaida actually provided the information about Kashmiris whereabouts. Rifts between Osama and Al-Zawhri came to surface after OBL's death. Also many across the world were actually naming Kashmiri as the Al-Qaida number one. There is a possibility that Al-Qaida is right now having an internal coup as to who is number one.

Yup but we do have people like Ansar Burni who help free Indian citizens from the Somali pirates, when the Indian government abandoned them and refused to help.

We can play this game all day long my friend. Lets keep the cocky bravado to the minimum and keep it civilized, shall we ?

Was my post uncivilized in any manner?? I was praising Karkare, a fallen Indian hero..

All the Indians advocating the Drone strikes should write a joint petition to their government urging them to allow the US Drone strikes in Naxal/Maoist infected areas as well. Since the terrain there is impossible for the ground troops to operate from, the Maoists know it better than the Indian security agencies and they have not had any luck in eradicating the problem, Drone strikes would be the best solution to the whole problem. Hurry up and take part in ridding your country of this menace. Write and Sign the petition now and prove your love for Mother India.

I, as a concerned and good-hearted citizen of a neighbor country offer my services to draft the petition to speed up the whole process. [Peripheral Hug]

We are not like you ...........
We know how to tackle our problems and we know how to remove those bas***** from those forest.
We want other countries should respect our boundaries and our army and government is not beggars like yours.. who sell their country mens for few $$$ and fighters.. and let other country kill ppl by firing from 25000 feet without caring about who will gonna die ..
You guys are allowing drone strikes bcos your guys don't have guts to stop it ... your elites want more $$$ in their accounts
and finally Naxal/Maoist are not bothering any other countries where your TTP and creations of your army and ISI are bothering entire world and specially Americans...

This mentality shows why you guys are in deeepppppppp sh*********t.

care for your problems we will manage ours.. . may be we are not best but right now we are 1000 times better than our western neighbor.
you people are too confused and direction less on most of your issues ... and you want to show us direction ...

You are on right path of destruction...

my friend, you just nailed it
the powers that be do things that are beyond our comprehension
They let these pests cause all the mayhem until they see fit to eliminate them. OBL was originally allowed to escape the Tora Bora siege of the worlds most powerful and advanced country and when the time was right he was taken care of.

Lets hope Al Zuahiri is not kept for too long and finds a hellfire missile coming to him soon.

OBL would have not survived that long inside PAK territory with out ration from internal support(Rouge ISI officers). why does PAK directly take action against these fugitives.underground killing is not new for any intelligence agency. why does ISI vanish these people by their own hands. i belive if they do that the USA will not find its targets inside PAK and there wont be any international bad name for PAK

What attitude? This could very well be the result of Joint Action where both ISI and CIA shared their intelligence, after all this assumption is not all wrong since Kashmiri is successfully target only days after the announcement. Indians can take credit for programming the drones, oh wait they can not.

But what interests me is it possible that some one from Al-Qaida actually provided the information about Kashmiris whereabouts. Rifts between Osama and Al-Zawhri came to surface after OBL's death. Also many across the world were actually naming Kashmiri as the Al-Qaida number one. There is a possibility that Al-Qaida is right now having an internal coup as to who is number one.

WHEN YOU SAY THE WORD COULD, YOU ARE NOT SURE SO DO NOT CLAIM THAT YOU HAVE STAKE IN THAT OPERATION, your country does not want any drone attacks in its soil then how come this drone attack is a joint operation

us-predator-drone1.jpg

Long live drones!!

We know how to tackle our problems and we know how to remove those bas***** from those forest.
We want other countries should respect our boundaries and our army and government is not beggars like yours.. who sell their country mens for few $$$ and fighters.. and let other country kill ppl by firing from 25000 feet without caring about who will gonna die ..
You guys are allowing drone strikes bcos your guys don't have guts to stop it ... your elites want more $$$ in their accounts
and finally Naxal/Maoist are not bothering any other countries where your TTP and creations of your army and ISI are bothering entire world and specially Americans...

This mentality shows why you guys are in deeepppppppp sh*********t.

care for your problems we will manage ours.. . may be we are not best but right now we are 1000 times better than our western neighbor.
you people are too confused and direction less on most of your issues ... and you want to show us direction ...

A salute to you sir for this post... if only our people would read it with a calm mind and realize what they have made of their own home, their own country... they dont listen to me... maybe they ll listen to you...

Unless Pak Army backs the right people into power, the status quo will remain for the next hundred years (unless Pakistan gets annihilated by then)... Some Army we have... Either its Musharaf or its let the politicians bite each other?? They are nt biting anyone except Pakistan... Where is our military to defend the country and its people?

Sorry, they re busy running some banks... tsk tsk

God willing, Gen. Musharaf will came back to power and sort out Pakistan.

Musharraf chacha aaye ga, Pakistan bachai ga.

Has ISI claimed $5 million reward for information leading to his capture yet?:what:

Exactly, you handle your problems and lets us handle ours. We do not need your approval or disapproval for the drone strikes. These are all our problems and we are well aware of them. We are not proud of them or tryna hide them, but we sure don't need yours or any other country's counseling on how to solve them.

More Americans have died in gang fights related incidents in the US after 9/11 than by any AQ/TTP or Taliban Attack. While OTOH Pakistan has taken more civilian and military casualties than any other country in the world while fighting this WoT. The WoT has hit Pakistanis the worst and we need to decide how to get out of it.

Yup we do have a lot of problems but we are working on them and there seems to be a growing consensus as well that we need to formulate an independent foreign policy. Again we will do what needs to be done. You just keep your nose outa it and stop suggesting what needs to be done. You will have a right to talk when you lose 35000 civilians in the WoT.

Back
Top Bottom