What's new

Ilias Kashmiri Killed

That's the problem though, isn't it? In a democracy (which Pakistan currently is), the govt. takes its cues from the people. But here, both govt, as well as people are split on who to support. Someone needs to show some leadership.

Who? Zardari?

No wonder people strat looking toward 'others'

Two posts within 8 mins, guud job!

Anywaz, try re-reading your post # 100 and the context thereof, may be you can understand what you yourself have said.

Post 100
Maybe USA has finally stopped worrying about Pakistan's sensitivities and is taking the matters in their own hands instead of relying on PA/ISI to handle the HV terrorists within Pakistan.. Hence the results..

What you accused me of claiming
It was you who claimed that 'maybe this kill was a joint venture of CIA and the ISI alone, and that GoP would have no clue what it's int agency is doing', so, now grow some balls and give us the proof upon which you base you brain fart?

As I said before, read a few times and you will hopefully understand what the post means..

Personal abuses are pretty lame dude.. Only exposes your lack of knowledge and inability to back your arguments with any substance.

Post 100

What you accused me of claiming

As I said before, read a few times and you will hopefully understand what the post means..

Personal abuses are pretty lame dude.. Only exposes your lack of knowledge and inability to back your arguments with any substance.

^^ Thankyou for posting your post. i hope readers would follow up and see for themselves what you have been saying and in what context (which now you tend to forget).

Can these drones take care of Hamid Gul and Zaid Hamid? Not that these people are evil as Ilyas Kashmiri or Maulana Fazlullah were, their crime is much bigger - they are incredibly stupid.

Drones?? :rofl: :rofl: What a brilliant thought!! You're absolutely right! But the problem is that one sees these mugs in almost every Pakistani TV channel as though they are the last word in strategy and geo politics! Why is that? Unfortunately people like Retired General Talat Masood, an authority on South Asian affairs is given short shrift. Is it because he speaks the truth and gives superb non biased analyses? But this screws the TRP ratings of TV channels. So the best bet is to get these two bozos mentioned above. They burp what people want to hear, however corny it may be.

By the way, some of these Indian peeps are even worse! :taz:

Surely there has got to be someone else on the national level with a little credibility....

No doubt there are people around. But the issue is, who is going to elect them? With increased external influence and winder than ever american foot print here, i dont think they'll ever get a chance. Imran Khan MAY BE one such candidate, but i am not sure if he can deliver, so our best hope is; No military interference> let the politicians bite each other, show their true worth> let the Nation see their trueself> and with a continues process the Nation will filter and shortlist guud guys and then elect anyone out of them. A guud idea, but the problem is that this would atleast take 10-15 years (2-3 election terms).

This is a great achievement by US. I think Kashmiri was the worst terrorist active currently with OBL virtually retired. Drone attacks showing some decisive results atlast.

^^ Thankyou for posting your post. i hope readers would follow up and see for themselves what you have been saying and in what context (which now you tend to forget).

We finally agree on something :)

This raid to kill Ilyas Kashmiri is creating ripples in my mind, why has this raid come very close to the days that Headly confessed that Kashmiri was interested in killing the CEO of Locked Martin for producing drones that kill his trusted members of all terror organizations.
Does that not mean that the US knew all about Kashmiri and his movements for a longer time than what is said in the press release.

All the Indians advocating the Drone strikes should write a joint petition to their government urging it to allow the US Drone strikes in Naxal/Maoist infected areas as well. Since the terrain there is impossible for the ground troops to operate from, the Maoists know it better than the Indian security agencies and they have not had any luck in eradicating the problem, Drone strikes would be the best solution to the whole problem. Hurry up and take part in ridding your country of this menace. Write and Sign the petition now and prove your love for Mother India.

I, as a concerned and good-hearted citizen of a neighbor country offer my services to draft the petition to speed up the whole process. [Peripheral Hug]

All the Indians advocating the Drone strikes should write a joint petition to their government urging them to allow the US Drone strikes in Naxal/Maoist infected areas as well. Since the terrain there is impossible for the ground troops to operate from, the Maoists know it better than the Indian security agencies and they have not had any luck in eradicating the problem, Drone strikes would be the best solution to the whole problem. Hurry up and take part in ridding your country of this menace. Write and Sign the petition now and prove your love for Mother India.

I, as a concerned and good-hearted citizen of a neighbor country offer my services to draft the petition to speed up the whole process. [Peripheral Hug]

sure.. knock yourself out ;)

a good news after long time. So, drone works. Seems like ISI start working...they shared target with CIA.

a good news after long time. So, drone works. Seems like ISI start working...they shared target with CIA.

Not sure why you guys take credit for some ones achievement. God i wish there were less number of Pakistanis with this attitude,

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom