What's new

Ilias Kashmiri Killed

Haha.. first learn to talk without getting personal. Be relaxed its just an online forum.this is the second successive arrogant reply.

Drone strikes happen on every day basis. its just that even the US knew about the high catch after locals confirmed it.
All other fantasy stories like intel and all are mere speculation. Drones operate from their bases in US and they roam , identify and bomb and dissappear.

Anyway try harder for the surprise credit.

PS: see how easy to debate without getting personal.Learn it, never too late, buddy.
^^ Actually i am terribly allergic to BS, so cant help it, sorry.
Ah.. the brave principle defense.. ;) .. Namely, we knew everything but cant admit because that will harm the country.. :)

Nice way to cover up lack of knowledge (read competence in terms of security agencies).. Very similar to a school boy excuse of " I knew the answers but my pen ran out of ink" ;)

Try refuting the claims with facts, dont beat about the bush.

^^ And your example is retarded. It doesnt fit in, at all!

!

So am i, and yet i am trying to have a conversation with you in a civilised manner.

So far no american or any other medias termed it as a joint venture.
You may refute it by saying its too sensitive which can affect the sensitivities of local people.
But unless and until any mouthpiece wont say the same, its a waste to conclude it otherwise.

Foxbat enough of the inferiority complex, man you indians have it in bucket loads.

Well, if being superior means being in the position Pakistan is today, I am pretty thrilled with my inferiority complex. :azn:

Not all our rogue, there are still elements, retired and serving who sympathize with the terrorists.

If all elements were rogue, I would be sorry for India because what they would do would be unimaginable.

These rogue elements in the military are the biggest threat to our internal security as vividly illustrated by the Mehran Base attack. Such scum cannot be forgiven for attacking the very country they had sworn to protect.

Saleem Shahzad was onto these swine.These Al Qaeda - loving traitors serving in the military need to be captured and put out of their misery for selling their country and killing their fellow soldiers as well as civilians. And for what? A few fake promises of salvation and 70 houris or is it 80?

The burden of the proof is on the claimant and not on someone doubting it mate..

About example not fitting, read it again.. It might help... :azn:

For once, your establishment should stop playing double, triple, quadruple games and come out with truth. It is sad to see you guys defend their dishonesty and cowardice.

The burden of the proof is on the claimant and not on someone doubting it mate..

About example not fitting, read it again.. It might help... :azn:

It was you who claimed that 'maybe this kill was a joint venture of CIA and the ISI alone, and that GoP would have no clue what it's int agency is doing', so, now grow some balls and give us the proof upon which you base you brain fart?

It was you who claimed that 'maybe this kill was a joint venture of CIA and the ISI alone, and that GoP would have no clue what it's int agency is doing', so, now grow some balls and give us the proof upon which you base you brain fart?

Where did I claim that??

For once, your establishment should stop playing double, triple, quadruple games and come out with truth. It is sad to see you guys defend their dishonesty and cowardice.

If you have followed my posts, i have been saying the same thing since long. The govt should come up clean and tell the Nation that it wants the drones to attack, or that it wants to assist americans in this war, or that it is in the better interest of the country to fight these thugs rather than saying Namaz-e-Janaza for them, or rather declaring the dead terrorists as Shaheeds. But for this to happen the Govt has to grow some credibility which at the present it direly lacks. Also, before the govt starts taking the(Pakistani) Nation into confidence, it has to make sure that the nation is no more supportive of these people, or else the process may back fire. Also, we have to cut down on the US anti-sentiments. Only then we can ask the Nation to trust the US, but before that could happen. the US has to BEHAVE like an ally and a friend, not as a Master and an opportunist.

In threads about most drone strikes,the reaction of pakistani members is typical-all blames evil u.s.a for attacks, civilian govt for allowing drone strikes.Pak army is spared-as per pakistani members pak army is not shooting down drones only because of evil civilian govt.But when some high value target is killed in drone strikes,then comes the posts of isi-cia cooperation,drones flying from pak airforce bases,intel sharing and what not!!
Just wait for another drone strike which kills some unknown people-and we see pakistani members going bezerk about evil u.s.a,traitor civilian govt and mighty pak army itching to shoot down drones but not doing so only because of lack of approval from civilian govt...and the cycle continues..

If you have followed my posts, i have been saying the same thing since long. The govt should come up clean and tell the Nation that it wants the drones to attack, or that it wants to assist americans in this war, or that it is in the better interest of the country to fight these thugs rather than saying Namaz-e-Janaza for them, or rather declaring the dead terrorists as Shaheeds. But for this to happen the Govt has to grow some credibility which at the present it direly lacks. Also, before the govt starts taking the(Pakistani) Nation into confidence, it has to make sure that the nation is no more supportive of these people, or else the process may back fire. Also, we have to cut down on the US anti-sentiments. Only then we can ask the Nation to trust the US, but before that could happen. the US has to BEHAVE like an ally and a friend, not as a Master and an opportunist.

That's the problem though, isn't it? In a democracy (which Pakistan currently is), the govt. takes its cues from the people. But here, both govt, as well as people are split on who to support. Someone needs to show some leadership.

Back
Top Bottom