What's new

Ilias Kashmiri Killed

The death of this terrorist is confirmed, so why do folks keep asking if it is true? Confirmed dead on all major worldwide news services.

As for the drones, people must have overlooked that in the last few months Pakistan was given a template for and can now manufacturer and launch their own drones. So, it is no longer a given that use of drones is only done by the US as part of NATO/ISAF.

Do some research by subject "Pakistani drones" on the various news media in Pakistan as well as in the NEW YORK TIMES, WASHINGTON POST, LONDON TIMES, etc, etc.

A more peaceful weekend to all. Junior version terrorists still exist and will still have to be deleted from society, even though we are compositely NATO and Pakistan now starting to cooperate in their eradication.

The major PA actions in N. Waziristan are a key ingredient to help in this clean up inside Pakistan.

yup ur theory is perfect .

Sad when asked about it the government officials said they have no idea.

Maybe its a thing between ISI and CIA alone and PM is not aware of it otherwise the acknowledgement of a joint operation should at first come from Pakistani side. Isnt it?

So now you are going to play a smarta$$, eh?

As if you have never seen govts showing their ignorance over certain issues? As if you really think Pakistan was not knowing about the US raid against OBL? As if the denial by the (Pakistani) govt that it has no hand in allowing the drones to attack targets in Pakistan was true? Who the heck or you trying to outsmart here? i know people do stupid things when they are out of options, so please carry on with the rant, at will!

The lone reason that if Pakistan admits to the fact that it indeed have provided intel in case of OBL and now Kashmiri which in turn would justify and 'legitimatize' AQ's operations read terror attacks in Pakistan and unleash more terror on our soil (as if they have not happened in the past?), is enough and justifies the blatant denial, ignorance and refusal to accept responsibility by GoP! But then why would you know this? You have a warrant to troll!

After 100's of drones attack they have killed two most wanted RATS Baitullah and Ilyas Kashmiri all other killed in those attack most of them were Unknown Great work congratulations to USA for that Success, but i am thinking who are the source for these two RATS I should give great congratulations to whom before USA :cheers:

he is not terrorist he is under world don ,, DON of India you cant do anything against him even your he is role model of you indians and you calling us lovers of terrorists ;)

Yeah.. Some of the Pakistani members like you even do not consider OBL as a terrorist.. We know the mentality :azn:..

About Dawood, whether you believe it or not, UNSC and USA congress have declared him as a terrorist
Consolidated List

and He is enjoying life in Karachi under the protection of ISI and Pakistani govt. You never know which Drone or which blackhawk has his name written on its fuselage. I would assume a strike like Abbotabad by the US Seals will be even easier in Karachi considering its a coastal city.

Joint operations never totally ended. The danger remains with divided loyalties inside Pakistani Army, Navy, Air Force, ISI and civilian government.

Religious fanatacism exists at any and all levels of Pakistani government, military, and society in general. Fanatical religiousity remains the core threat to peace inside Pakistan and worldwide.

Why is it a troll attempt. US officials themselves said that they didnt share intel about OBL attack as they believed that the plan will be leaked to Terrorists by the rogue ISI agents (not leadership). I dont think they will get that confidence back in a hurry. But I guess now they are able to crack a whip on ISI agents and Pak leadership much more by taking the OBL example. I wont be surprised if the flow of information in these so called joint teams is purely one way. Pakistan to share information and USA deciding whether its worth anything.. So far the acting on the information seems pretty single sided...

Congrats to everyone in the world - who this SOB - hurt or killed, can confirm Pakistani Intel human and US technical team up resulted in the death of this killer of thousands of Pakistani innocents - both Civilians and Security Forces.

Joint operations never totally ended. The danger remains with divided loyalties inside Pakistani Army, Navy, Air Force, ISI and civilian government.

Religious fanatacism exists at any and all levels of Pakistani government, military, and society in general. Fanatical religiousity remains the core threat to peace inside Pakistan and worldwide.

Just state whether its a Joint operation or was it just a lucky catch on the usual drone strikes.

Many state joint operation only when high fishes like these are caught. The thousands of other terrorists dead on strikes are usually termed violation of soveirgnity and uncalled ones.

As if you have never seen govts showing their ignorance over certain issues? As if you really think Pakistan was not knowing about the US raid against OBL? As if the denial by the (Pakistani) govt that it has no hand in allowing the drones to attack targets in Pakistan was true? Who the heck or you trying to outsmart here? i know people do stupid things when they are out of options, so please carry on with the rant, at will!

The lone reason that if Pakistan admits to the fact that it indeed have provided intel in case of OBL and now Kashmiri which in turn would justify and 'legitimatize' AQ's operations read terror attacks in Pakistan and unleash more terror on our soil (as if they have not happened in the past?), is enough and justifies the blatant denial, ignorance and refusal to accept responsibility by GoP! But then why would you know this? You have a warrant to troll!

Ah.. the brave principle defense.. ;) .. Namely, we knew everything but cant admit because that will harm the country.. :)

Nice way to cover up lack of knowledge (read competence in terms of security agencies).. Very similar to a school boy excuse of " I knew the answers but my pen ran out of ink" ;)

Ah.. the brave principle defense.. ;) .. Namely, we knew everything but cant admit because that will harm the country.. :)

Nice way to cover up lack of knowledge (read competence in terms of security agencies).. Very similar to a school boy excuse of " I knew the answers but my pen ran out of ink" ;)

Foxbat enough of the inferiority complex, man you indians have it in bucket loads.

why the pakistanis come out of this kind of lame excuese.. that we know everything but can't divulge beacuse it will create problem with America (at the cost of their own people).. we have all the evidence against RAW MOSSAD and CIA but can't reveal... It is laughable at the least.. and shameful indeed.

Haha.. first learn to talk without getting personal. Be relaxed its just an online forum.this is the second successive arrogant reply.

Drone strikes happen on every day basis. its just that even the US knew about the high catch after locals confirmed it.
All other fantasy stories like intel and all are mere speculation. Drones operate from their bases in US and they roam , identify and bomb and dissappear.

Anyway try harder for the surprise credit.

PS: see how easy to debate without getting personal.Learn it, never too late, buddy.

Back
Top Bottom