What's new

IIM Ahmedabad among top 39 elite business schools in the world

It costs 1.75 lakhs.

But pl enlight me more about it. I go for that as I am interested in Strategic Management. I developed the Interest during my CWA and MBA study.

Part time MBA is only useful when you are working and has at least 3 year experience. It only helps you clear an entry barrier. Beyond that, MBA provides little value. Your work experience is FAR more valuable.

So the best advice for people considering part time MBA is save your time and money. Go for the easiest and cheapest option. Just make sure they are real.

If you are a fresh graduate without a job, an MBA from a tier 1 college might get you a job. Hope this helps.

Now you admit you were spewing crap about me??? You owe me an apology.

I've said it, and I'll say it again, all QS ranking/survey is junk.

I dont owe anybody an apology. Any ranking system that peristently ranked chinese univeristies high is ALSO based on survey. When that happens you guys blow your trumpet the loudest

Standardized test is only a filter to keep out the lazy and the dumb.

Even dumb and lazy people can do engineering and MBA. It just might take them longer. The world is full of such people :P

Social behavior and emotional intelligence cannot be taught. No MBA can teach you something so basic. That comes only with experience or exposure. Exchange programs, cultural festivals, meets and seminars can help give exposure, but how to act, what to do etc. can never be taught.

Still MBA programs in top tier colleges does focus on non curriculum actives too. It can and should do a lot more, but it doesn't. Which is why I said Indian MBA colleges do not produce leaders. Only hard working corporate slaves.

You made some valid points, and I agree general EQ cannot be taught, but in general management, Organization Behavior, aka management psychology/EQ, is core curriculum. It covers people-to-people relationship, people-management skill, business networking, presentation and negotiation skills.

I dont owe anybody an apology. Any ranking system that peristently ranked chinese univeristies high is ALSO based on survey. When that happens you guys blow your trumpet the loudest

You accused me of approving QS ranking on chinese universities yet you couldn't show proof or back up what you said. And when proven wrong, you refused to apologize, is that an Indian thing to go around smearing and accusing without evidence? Have some shame.

Top Chinese universities definitely broke into the top 100 by various rankings, not just QS. But still, I said QS is ranking is junk. Are you intellectually broken?

Again would IIM be 'taking' GMAT if they need equivalate it?

IIM doesn't take GMAT, the applicants do. Realize how dumb your logic is?

Last edited:
You made some valid points, and I agree general EQ cannot be taught, but in general management, Organization Behavior, aka management psychology/EQ, is core curriculum. It covers people-to-people relationship, people-management skill, business networking, presentation and negotiation skills.

You accused me of approving QS ranking on chinese universities yet you couldn't show proof or back up what you said. And when proven wrong, you refused to apologize, is that an Indian thing to go around smearing and accusing without evidence? Have some shame.

Top Chinese universities definitely broke into the top 100 by various rankings, not just QS. But still, I said QS is ranking is junk. Are you intellectually broken?

can you name one NON SURVEY ranking ? with link please

can you name one NON SURVEY ranking ? with link please

Apologize, I will provide.

Did I ever say you are a troll????? lol - you are branding yourself like that by your own - None of them really asked you anything - but still a healthy criticism is good thing - but now if you wish to leave you can #isolated

Yes, you did. Unless you were referring to your fellow indians as trolls. Go back and read your post.

Last edited:
This is how your post started right?
The member clearly said IIM's dont take GMAT.
You implied otherwise.

Whereas infact IIM's dont take GMAT, they take the CAT equivalent. Now I ask you the question repeatedly, why does IIM A need to take an equivalent?

The answer should be obvious. The fact that you are going around in circles simply to avoid answering yourself that your initial posts were off.

I think GMAT is considered only for students from abroad who want to apply and such. That will have it's own quota and so scores will be comapred only withhin that group (all who have taken only GMAT). Fatty Acids being illiterate and not being good in basic addition will not know concepts like Normal Distribution curve, statistical deviation etc. that are needed to 'adjust' for such scores. I'd reccomend not to burden his small brain with such complex things.

Comparing MBAs from IIMs to MBA from US Schools is like comparing Apples to Oranges. MBAs from IIMs are pre experience programs while MBAs from US Schools have 4 to 5 years of solid experience.

Top US schools look for well rounded candidate, while Indian B Schools look for number crunchers - the higher the score better is the chance to get into IIMs. It is pretty common at top US B-Schools to get rejected with even a GMAT score of 770 if his/her employment history is not top notch.

Also the environment at any Top US schools are quite different from IIMs. Academics at US B Schools are more collaborative, and there is lot emphasis on leadership, teamwork, networking and managing people. No body gives a hoot about GPAs in US B Schools - infact many schools don't even have GPAs, while Indian B Schools are very theory oriented.

In short an MBA from Harvard is better in running companies, while MBAs from IIM Ahmedabad will beat an average MBA from Harvard in crunching numbers.

That is the most earth shattering statement I've heard. MBAs = Phds.

How many times you prove yourself a moron here ..... any one who goes through the thread will surely feel that you have some physiological problem and needs correction or you are some kind of CCP trained bot left here to troll.

There is an element of research in every stage of college education, right from MBA's to PHD's, you are behaving like a school left out after kindergarten here .... :lol:

Do you realize how foolish your post is? If you have no clue about the subject matter, it is wiser to keep your mouth closed. The one ranting here is you. :rofl:

Why are you shying away from your earlier statement, are you trying to escape from your statement which is as stupid as your behavior in this thread or what??

I have shown the link in which research publications are made in IIM Ahmedabad,

Seems you have no Idea what you have said earlier and what you are arguing here, Are there any templates in your PC so that you can post them one by one to increase your post count or what??? :woot:

Next time you want to discuss anything related to India come prepared for atleast one weak, Don't forget to write that topic 10 times like all chinese spoon fed students do... :lol:

Hey Guy any idea about Strategic Management course (Distance learning) of IIM Kozikode. I have applied for it. Need a feedback from Guy like you badly.
If you have 7+ years experience you can go for Advanced Program in Strategic Mgmt from IIM Cal via NIIT Imperia. It will cost less than 1.5 L. Check it out
NIIT Imperia

How many times you prove yourself a moron here ..... any one who goes through the thread will surely feel that you have some physiological problem and needs correction or you are some kind of CCP trained bot left here to troll.

There is an element of research in every stage of college education, right from MBA's to PHD's, you are behaving like a school left out after kindergarten here .... :lol:

Why are you shying away from your earlier statement, are you trying to escape from your statement which is as stupid as your behavior in this thread or what??

I have shown the link in which research publications are made in IIM Ahmedabad,

Seems you have no Idea what you have said earlier and what you are arguing here, Are there any templates in your PC so that you can post them one by one to increase your post count or what??? :woot:

Next time you want to discuss anything related to India come prepared for atleast one weak, Don't forget to write that topic 10 times like all chinese spoon fed students do... :lol:

Go find what is a B school case study, how it looks like, how it is taught. Then come back and tell me if there's any "scientific research" for the MBA students to do.

Or have you confused library research with scientific research? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I understand you've no clue what is a case study, but your obsession on CCP is a perfect case study for obsessive-compulsive and cognitive disorder. :rofl:
CCP and chinese students have nothing do with MBA ranking or IIM.

Go find what is a B school case study, how it looks like, how it is taught. Then come back and tell me if there's any "scientific research" for the MBA students to do.

Or have you confused library research with scientific research?

Another Gem from you ........ :woot:

Hear ...... Hear ..... a chinese thinks
scientific research is the only research and research done in any other field or publications done in any other field are not valid.

shocked-asian-businessman-1411484.jpg

You come here debating about IIM-A credibility which is rated as one of the top most institution. What are you smoking dude, do you know what the term research actually means ???

understand you've no clue what is a case study, but your obsession on CCP is a perfect case study for obsessive-compulsive and cognitive disorder. :rofl:
CCP and chinese students have nothing do with MBA ranking or IIM.

Yes Chinese CCP has nothing to do with your stupidity here, But definitely credit must be given for them for creating such a clueless kids who come here in Online forums to exhibit their moronic behavior.
Even CCP may not have predicted what you are becoming in here, with your lack of understanding skills .... :lol:

Another Gem from you ........ :woot:

Hear ...... Hear ..... a chinese thinks
scientific research is the only research and research done in any other field or publications done in any other field are not valid.

shocked-asian-businessman-1411484.jpg

You come here debating about IIM-A credibility which is rated as one of the top most institution. What are you smoking dude, do you know what the term research actually means ???

Yes Chinese CCP has nothing to do with your stupidity here, But definitely credit must be given for them for creating such a clueless kids who come here in Online forums to exhibit their moronic behavior.
Even CCP may not have predicted what you are becoming in here, with your lack of understanding skills .... :lol:

Until now you do not know what is a B school case study? Research publications are not exactly case study for MBA student. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

If you insist on making a fool of yourself, there's nothing I can do to prevent it. You sure made India proud :rofl:

Last edited:
Until now you do not know what is a B school case study? Research publications are not case study, case study for MBA student. But these student don't publish reports.

If you insist on making a fool of yourself, there's nothing I can do to prevent it. You sure made India proud :rofl:

It is you who do not know what research means and now you have realized it after my post, You are laughing at your self, go to a doctor dude ...... :lol:

You just faltered with your own statements and made a fool of yourself ..... :lol:

Out of false ego you are still standing here clueless ..... :lol:

I want to know who rated these guys as High IQ .... :lol: surely he must be a some clueless guy.

Back
Top Bottom