What's new

IIM Ahmedabad among top 39 elite business schools in the world

It is you who do not know what research means and now you have realized it after my post, You are laughing at your self, go to a doctor dude ...... :lol:

You just faltered with your own statements and made a fool for yourself ..... :lol:

Can you tell me what is a B school case study?????? You can't :omghaha::omghaha:
All you can do is posting picture, spewing brainless and irrelevant garbage, that is so typical of you.:rofl:

Can you tell me what is a B school case study?????? You can't
All you can do is spewing brainless and irrelevant garbage, that is so typical of you.:rofl:

I just told you what research is ??

Now you want to know about case study ..... :lol:

And you are debating here about IIM-A ....... funny dude !!!! very funny!!!! chinese logic levels are amusing here. One should go through this thread to know about chinese in PDF ..... :lol:

This thread is a testimony for chinese trolls and their level of logic here in pdf.

A case study (or case report) is a descriptive, exploratory or explanatory analysis of a person, group or event.

In case of Management the event may be a anything like how an organization works or how a distributive system works. What are the optimum ways to reduce costs and time ....etc....etc....

This also involves statistics.

For example case study of Mumbai Dabba wala's and their distribution chain.

I just told you what research is ??

Now you want to know about case study ..... :lol:

And you are debating here about IIM-A ....... funny dude !!!! very funny!!!! chinese logic levels are amusing here. One should go through this thread to know about chinese in PDF ..... :lol:

This thread is a testimony for chinese trolls and their level of logic here in pdf.

A case study (or case report) is a descriptive, exploratory or explanatory analysis of a person, group or event.

In case of Management the event may be a anything like how an organization works or how a distributive system works. What are the optimum ways to reduce costs and time ....etc....etc....

This also involves statistics.
For example case study of Mumbai Dabba wala's and their distribution chain.

4 posts of large bolded red fonts worth of brainless garbage, yet you have no clue what is a B school case study??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keep it coming!!!

Hey Guy any idea about Strategic Management course (Distance learning) of IIM Kozikode. I have applied for it. Need a feedback from Guy like you badly.
Distance Learning at K is called e-pgp, ie. over VoIP. Its more thru teleconferencing. SM in K is good but I wud suggest you to go for Gen Mgmt. Take a good mix of subjects like Mark, Strat, Fin, Ops that will help you get into Corp Strat. There isnt specialization in IIMs. Its credits and bidding of subjects.

If you have 7+ years experience you can go for Advanced Program in Strategic Mgmt from IIM Cal via NIIT Imperia. It will cost less than 1.5 L. Check it out
NIIT Imperia

Thanks Man.
It is 1.44 lakhs but campus fees extra so almost one and same. You IIM C has greater brand value than IIM K but I think the content of course is more exhaustive in IIM K.

Any way I was more interested in knowing about the Market recolonization. If you guys have any Idea, Pl let me know.

Last edited:
Part time MBA is only useful when you are working and has at least 3 year experience. It only helps you clear an entry barrier. Beyond that, MBA provides little value. Your work experience is FAR more valuable.

So the best advice for people considering part time MBA is save your time and money. Go for the easiest and cheapest option. Just make sure they are real.

If you are a fresh graduate without a job, an MBA from a tier 1 college might get you a job. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much.

It is certainly useful.

The course I consider is not MBA. I already completed MBA just few months back. This is an Executive program in strategic management. Since the course is relatively new, very little is known about its recognizance in market.

Last edited:
Distance Learning at K is called e-pgp, ie. over VoIP. Its more thru teleconferencing. SM in K is good but I wud suggest you to go for Gen Mgmt. Take a good mix of subjects like Mark, Strat, Fin, Ops that will help you get into Corp Strat. There isnt specialization in IIMs. Its credits and bidding of subjects.

See there is a program from IIM K. It is of 2 years but too costly. It is about 7.5 lakhs. I just completed Executive MBA from KSOU.

By the way what is VOIP?

My ex Boss told me that Strategy with Finance is a very good combination. So I decide to go for that. In finance I can hardly learn anything new.

Thanks for your response.

See there is a program from IIM K. It is of 2 years but too costly. It is about 7.5 lakhs. I just completed Executive MBA from KSOU.

By the way what is VOIP?

My ex Boss told me that Strategy with Finance is a very good combination. So I decide to go for that. In finance I can hardly learn anything new.

Thanks for your response.

These are purely my thoughts. Strategy is the central theme around which companies create value. All functions of a company - finance, marketing, operations, or HR are derivatives of a company's strategy. Value can be created when a company acquires a new customer or value can also be created when companies raise new funds or manage investments efficiently, hence you cannot escape strategy if you are either in finance or marketing.

If you are interested in introducing new products, developing brands, entering new markets, managing portfolio of products, marketing and strategy make sense.

If you are interested in acquiring new companies, selling subsidiaries, merging with other companies or investing in other assets, strategy and finance goes hand in hand.

In short marketing earns the company its revenue, finance allocated that revenue efficiently. Both are essential parts of strategy of any company.

These are purely my thoughts. Strategy is the central theme around which companies create value. All functions of a company - finance, marketing, operations, or HR are derivatives of a company's strategy. Value can be created when a company acquires a new customer or value can also be created when companies raise new funds or manage investments efficiently, hence you cannot escape strategy if you are either in finance or marketing.

If you are interested in introducing new products, developing brands, entering new markets, managing portfolio of products, marketing and strategy make sense.

If you are interested in acquiring new companies, selling subsidiaries, merging with other companies or investing in other assets, strategy and finance goes hand in hand.

In short marketing earns the company its revenue, finance allocated that revenue efficiently. Both are essential parts of strategy of any company.

Thank You very much.

Apologize, I will provide.

Yes, you did. Unless you were referring to your fellow indians as trolls. Go back and read your post.

lol If you are branding yourself like that by your own then what can I do in this case??? good luck!!!

LOL, ok you weren't referring to me. Great, then one can infer that you were branding the indians as trolls indirectly.

Nah not really....but the fact you were considering yourself as one was an another one from you...As I said earlier a healthy criticism is a good thing but if one develops an all right attitude then the conversation is of no use no matter what the person at the other end presents to counter.....If all these are of no use then one must wonder why were these facts and figures released by the concerned reputed establishments...Anyways - thanks for your feedback - if you wish you may leave now.....

Nah not really....but the fact you were considering yourself as one was an another one from you...As I said earlier a healthy criticism is a good thing but if one develops an all right attitude then the conversation is of no use no matter what the person at the other end presents to counter.....If all these are of no use then one must wonder why were these facts and figures released by the concerned reputed establishments...Anyways - thanks for your feedback - if you wish you may leave now.....

Nowhere did I brand myself as one. I strongly suggest you revisit your post: who else could you be alluding to as troll? It's either me or the indians. You've since said you weren't referring to me, then logically one can only infer you must be referring to the latter. No?

No real criticism was leveled on IIM, only on QS and FT ranking methodology. I even had to argue on behalf of your IIM against dimwitted Indian regarding GMAT. They wanted the truth, I gave them the truth, and they jumped on me coz they don't like the truth. Some even attacked me when they don't know what is a case study. Pray tell who is the troll.

(QS is hardly established, much less reputable. FT is an established financial news, not an research establishment. Both are paid media, gunning for revenues. If one knows where to find, there are better resources)

Last edited:
haan 21 lakh ki fees bhi lete hein

CAT mein 99 percentile waley ko bhi IIM-A nahi milta.....

to kisko lete hai? must be some really talented public ko...waise bhi % bajar ki randi ban gayi hai..har koi 90% lata hai...

English is not even my 3rd language, yet I can comprehend logic and reasoning better than you.

If GMAT is not accepted, why is it allowed to be equivalated??????????

That means if someone submit his GMAT, it will be equivalated into CAT just so his application can be evaluated together with others who did CAT.

Time to go back school for a course on logic and reasoning.
logic and reasoning is foreign to indiand.

Back
Top Bottom