What's new

IHC lashes out at Army's role 'as mediator' in government's agreement with protesters

IHC judge Shaukat Siddiqui -removed Lal Masjid official from 4th Sched, VD ban, once Abdul Aziz's lawyer,now bloggers on Lal Masjid petition.....The credentials of IHC (Islamabad High Court) Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddique, who rejected bail of Musharraf, are extremely suspicious as he had been the counsel of Maulana Abdul Aziz and Rana Faqir, an accused of two suicide attacks on Musharraf. Moreover, Justice Siddique had also been a counsel in missing persons case in 2007 against Pakistan army ,” He was also a contestant in NA-54 on Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) ticket and also represented different terrorists in cases

Uhh it means that the video is no longer available or you don't have the permission to use it.

Can't get simpler than that. :p

Goodwill gesture as the negotiations stated to release those arrested. Army makes goodwill with them and video is used for the next 3 months.

or we can say they are paid touts of Army. This whole dharna was designed by the army to destabilize the own govt as they did in past.
Who make the issue of Non issue of clause. This defence.pk amde the issue.

@Horus

What legal powers do the court have to to interfere in political negotiations?

I think he is trying to be Iftikhar Chaudhry 2.

Or it could be that the state is wholly incompetent and allowed them to enter Islamabad without a single road block and let them stay there, create supply Lines and then launch a half hearted operation against them which resulted in losses and then when the police was about to dislodge the faizabad dharna, get cold feet and call them back to allow the mullahs to gain ground and go nuts, have zero contingency plans or strategy to tackle them elsewhere and then make statements that this dharna is being funded by INDIA and then say we didn't know who launched the operations and then give into their initial demand.

The above facts which prove the incompetence of the elected govt and in all of the above where did the army tell the govt to do anything.

The rest well believe whatever you want. We love conspiracy theories and establishment hands.

Yep the army brainwashed the govt to make above blunder.

leave it whatever... DG ranger allowed to distribute money? In what capacity, DG internal ISI, Maj Gen Faiz hameed sign the agreement ?

Isn't the most interesting is that the corrupt Mullahs are willing to sell their deen for hazarr rupya?

So anyone can come to isb, put the city under siege, throw stones on police, break the infrastructure, abuse the leaders and still get away with RS 1000 from DG rangers. Sounds like FUN.

Earlier when police started action on the orders of the government, the government later refused to take responsibility for the police action hence army wanted clarification and clear orders from government but seems government already ducked. Anyway Nawas Sharif should not have tempered the law in the first place and when he did he should have handled the situation before it went worsts. He was playing with fire and it backfired badly. At the end whatever happened and the government bogged down and all is a BAD omen for the country and masses in the long run.

A law was tried to be changed, face the public ire, and it was rolled back. This is how the democracy should be and the things must settle there itself.

Now if some mullah feels the minister has done a blasphemy, he must file a case in your courts and get that minister convicted.

If court refuses as per your laws, you still have the right to vote and throw this government out.

Army was called in as per constitution article but rather than applying themselves and assert the writ of government, army responded with an advise which was more of a denial to call of duty.

The gov was left with no choice other than make up with mulahs.

when it's not your concern it's best to shut it!

Its my concern. Pakistan is in India's neighborhood.

Next time please comment on the topic or the content I posted, avoid deciding for myself. Its a request before I ask to shut it.

Mashallah Islami Republic of Pakistan rooh parwar nazara hai
What a beauty of Democracy:D:

This guy is DG ranger ,Kiya mulk hai yaar.
What are they being payed for ? holding capital hostage ? or burning cars and shit on the payments?
Sorry I have a terrible itch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom