What's new

if women is free to show off her body, then why she is not free to cover it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem only arrives when you wear a Burka into a Bank or a government building. Its a security threat thanks to Muslims themselves. Some criminals have fled UK while wearing the Burka. In my opinion one does not have to wear Burka to cover modestly.
I agree...What I meant is I probably have seen more burqa clad women in London than my city in Pakistan :ashamed:

To answer the question in the title -

I think wearing burka is unnatural and unhealthy-both physically and mentally in terms of social interaction and all unhealthy behaviour must be discouraged.

So don't wear one.

P.S. imposing your culture on some one else is the unhealthiest of behaviour and must be discouraged above all others.

I agree...What I meant is I probably have seen more burqa clad women in London than my city in Pakistan

Because British Muslims are getting influenced by Islam being promoted by Saudi Arabia. Burka is an Arabic dress not Pakistani. British Muslims are confused about their identity. Some show off their religion to give a statement to native British population. And this is bad for all communities.

my opinion:- for the ugly ones, burqa is a gift from heavens whereas the beauties may have some grievances.
my opinion is based on my observation of the female kind........

And a Hindu will decide what's ethical and moral??
lets not make this hindu-muslim.....n lets try to discuss from the female perspective

Because British Muslims are getting influenced by Islam being promoted by Saudi Arabia. Burka is an Arabic dress not Pakistani. British Muslims are confused about their identity. Some show off their religion to give a statement to native British population. And this is bad for all communities.
Well, some just like it...I mean most of the burqa clad women I know do it on their own their husbands didnt even ask of it....most are aunties while others are who newly joined Islam (a couple of our family friends are married to British converts)...

Anyway, if they like it their choice...if they dont want it thats also their choice....I like seeing it as an appreciation to the guts it takes to wear it...all the opposition on the planet from ...

1) every girl's desire to look pretty...cladding a burqa literally is fighting yourself against this desire...but seriously Arab ladies need to cut down on eye makeup...what they cant do on the face they make it up by overdoing the gorgeous eyes!

2) every girls desire to be appreciated ...cladding a burqa means you wont be appreciated or cant "strut your stuff"

Fighting these 2 desires is really hard as it is naturally present in every woman and woman whom I know clad the burqa do is to give a go at jihad-e-nafs (against desires) .....

Then there is

3) the desire to "fit in"....burqa cladded women dont fit in well

4) doing it for oneself over doing it for show... if it is for show then there is no use and well thats up to them who are we to decide or judge??

5) disapproval and rants from other people...this is the another hard factor to fight ...

So for me when I see a woman in burqa...I appreciate her if it is for truth...if I see one who isnt a hijabi I dont turn her down or make her feel down....she didnt have to go through half of what those other women went through , she wont understand but if she does so much shit about such stuff well I can take her soo down she wont know how to get up! :)

Their choice...all one can do is advice of its benefits and back off..let the other choose for themselves...

Mind you Iran women are more burqa clad...My HR the other day was just telling me the applications she got and when they asked for a passport pix those from Iran all had Burqa...I laughed and was like you gotta be kidding me! Coz my own colleaguges who are Iranian (3 ladies) dont even do the basic hijab so I am not sure which is the truth and on whom is the joke :unsure:

Mind you Iran women are more burqa clad...My HR the other day was just telling me the applications she got and when they asked for a passport pix those from Iran all had Burqa...I laughed and was like you gotta be kidding me! Coz my own colleaguges who are Iranian (3 ladies) dont even do the basic hijab so I am not sure which is the truth and on whom is the joke

Iranians are forced to wear one. I don't believe in forcing someone to do anything. They will obey from outside in fear of punishment but inside they grow hatred against Islamic beliefs. That is also why you will come across many Iranians in western nations becoming atheist and anti Islam.

Wearing covering clothing should be a free choice as long as the wearer accepts that legitimate authorities are allowed to search such a person, and to conclusively identify such a person, if needed. If an owner of a private property wishes to exclude such covered people in some way, that should also be his right.

Are we talking about strippers & beach girls? They are only free to show off their body in gentleman's club & nude beaches! :p:

And a Hindu will decide what's ethical and moral??

So what? What is ur problem ignorant Muslim? I better not comment idiotic like you.
I clearly stated its my personal view, only idiots like you, who have no works in home except in bashing other religions will find solace in ur words.
Yes, so whats wrong in my view. A women covering her face can see and speak with me, while I cannot do the same. Its a basic restriction of my right of not able to see the person I am having a real time conversation with. I have no problem with full body burqas, except face, which is acceptable.

So what? What is ur problem ignorant Muslim? I better not comment idiotic like you.
I clearly stated its my personal view, only idiots like you, who have no works in home except in bashing other religions will find solace in ur words.
Yes, so whats wrong in my view. A women covering her face can see and speak with me, while I cannot do the same. Its a basic restriction of my right of not able to see the person I am having a real time conversation with. I have no problem with full body burqas, except face, which is acceptable.

Where did I bash your religion? I merely asked if a Hindu should decide it as opposed to a Muslim or a Christian or a Jew etc.

Don't drag hindus in the converstation,
OT ... It's their religion, their choice and their right, let them do whatever they want.

Honestly, it's the Hindus that invite themselves in every thread that does not relate to them, perhaps your advice is better suited to your fellow Hindus.

Right ,
Every one has right of choice, moral , traditional, religion, give a set of norms in life to enjoy life with honour, being muslim a women must adopt the way Islam establish.
Exposure mean destroy your own self. :yahoo::woot:

The thread just got funny and weird:

:rofl: man there seems to be new definition of ethical or moral :rofl:

And yea its damn unhealthy next time tell the women with flu or any airborne disease not to cover up their faces its unhealthy to cover up! :agree:

though I have seen my share of Burqa women in UK ...London :blink:

When I am showing my face to women who covers her face, is it ethical?
Simple as that.
Now tell me whats the difference between this and Burqa.
What%20makes%20a%20terrorist2.jpg

Inside the face covered, it can be anyone. It can be ur friend playing prank, or a terrorist, or even if there was a women she have a advantage in knowing me when I cant.
in what way it is ethical? In this world of equality, this aint equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom