What's new

If we have $13 billion, can we spend $1 billion for our military?

According to some classified reports, Bangladesh recently banned it's sale to US and NATO countries because of it's ultra sensitive technology. @arp2041

YES it's true, As per reports, US was not inclined to signing 3 important defence agreements which BD demanded it should - CISMOA, LSA & EUMA, BDians are complaining that the last sale resulted into ship falling in wrong hands - Somali Pirates.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about teletalk 3G? Did you try that?

In sreemangal no 3G covarege :hitwall:

Bangladesh has been acquiring some world class platforms lately. This landing craft for example.

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

According to some classified reports, Bangladesh recently banned it's sale to US and NATO countries because of it's ultra sensitive technology. @arp2041

Bro, we just started walking, dont hurt us :smitten:

@abushaleh we already got enough equipment for our military, Provisionally we don't need more weapons

@abushaleh we already got enough equipment for our military, Provisionally we don't need more weapons

With our greatest weapons we cant defend our country from missiles. We cant strick on enemy. If you think this is enough then I might be wrong, sorry

We are buying SU-27. It will do the job along with Migs and J-7s. ;)

I go to Sreemangal to drink Bangla Mod whenever I go to my village in every Eid.. :D

Bro, Sukhoi Su-27 is a good airfighter. But what type of air to air missiles we buying? With out good missile Su-27 as like as f-7 not better

Thanks for coming in my town.

We are buying SU-27. It will do the job along with Migs and J-7s. ;)

I go to Sreemangal to drink Bangla Mod whenever I go to my village in every Eid.. :D

Bro, Sukhoi Su-27 is a good airfighter. But what type of air to air missiles we buying? With out good missile Su-27 as like as f-7 not better

Thanks for coming in my town.

LOL yes you can ... cuz you dont have brains .. lol

How many brains do you have?

On Topic: Military spending without sustained development is a wrong strategy, it gives a temporary boost but receives negative feedback in the long term.... Russia, Pakistan are good example!

How many brains do you have?

On Topic: Military spending without sustained development is a wrong strategy, it gives a temporary boost but receives negative feedback in the long term.... Russia, Pakistan are good example!

You should add India to it too...

Back
Top Bottom