What's new

If war breaks out between India and Pakistan

Chakar The Great

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is whats going to happen if two nuclear armed countries go into war or fire missiles on each other or do air strikes.

#makepeacenotwar

7349-Gaza-Palestine-war-smoke-destruction-clouds-748x491.jpg
1024183807.jpg
ruins_movies_architecture_destruction_the_pianist_world_war_desktop_1680x1050_hd-wallpaper-695492.jpg
IMG-AQB-70476.jpeg
rtr3on0n.jpg
destroyed_buildings_in_yemen.jpg
f69cd41601d8a68d00729cfc0b4ff25c.jpg
bombing_gaza.jpg
apocalypse-2459465__340.jpg

The above photos will be forgotten when India and Pakistan will fire their missiles on each other.. the devastation will be much more than the above and not only we two, but many other countries will feel the consequences for many decades to come. Only then the world powers will realize that it was in everyone's interest to solve Kashmir conflict rather than sitting quietly.

The above photos will be forgotten when India and Pakistan will fire their missiles on each other.. the devastation will be much more than the above and not only we two, but many other countries will feel the consequences for many decades to come. Only then the world powers will realize that it was in everyone's interest to solve Kashmir conflict rather than sitting quietly.

I agree war is ugly. Only if the ignorant and corrupt politicians on both sides realize this. The picture above is only of air and missile strikes. Full fledged nuclear war cant even be imagined.

Its unfortunate that India wants war at all cost, to teach Pakistan a lesson.

Saw a recent video where an Indian retired General asserted that during the Kargil confrontation, in a late night call with the American President, the then Indian PM Vajpayee was told by the American President that Pakistan is mobilizing it's nuclear assets. To which Vajpayee replied something like: "I don't care if 20-50% India is destroyed but we are willing to pay the price and annihilate Pakistan completely!"

Mr. Vajpayee, when he came to power, was considered a hawk but he and Musharraf, and then later Musharraf and Manmohan Singh made the most progress on peace.

If you want to know an extreme right wing version (aligned with the BJP's extreme) then must watch this video of a deluded, misinformed and aggressive General Bakshi of India. I don't think what Vajpayee had said two decades ago about willing to even go to the nuclear war risk is forgotten by India. BOTH countries may well one day nuke each other and destroy much of the world in process.

Pakistan should watch it’s own interests as powers are following their personal formed alliances and agenda unfortunately
The interests are aligned different than Cold War era so..

Last edited:
Highly doubt war will break out but Indian establishment needs a reminder about the ramifications of war because seems like they want to do anything to try and get their moral back.

War is war, we wont start it but if India forces it on us then help us God we will end it.

Saw a recent video where an Indian retired General asserted that during the Kargil confrontation, in a late night call with the American President, the then Indian PM Vajpayee was told by the American President that Pakistan is mobilizing it's nuclear assets. To which Vajpayee replied something like: "I don't care if 20-50% India is destroyed but we are willing to pay the price and annihilate Pakistan completely!"

Mr. Vajpayee, when he came to power, was considered a hawk but he and Musharraf, and then later Musharraf and Manmohan Singh made the most progress on peace.

If you want to know an extreme right wing version (aligned with the BJP's extreme) then must watch this video of a deluded, misinformed and aggressive General Bakshi of India. I don't think what Vajpayee had said two decades ago about willing to even go to the nuclear war risk is forgotten by India. BOTH countries may well one day nuke each other and destroy much of the world in process.

Well I believe the people of the region namely Bangladesh, India and Pakistan lack emotional intelligence. In Some areas of the region the mob mentality prevails so when the mob feels that they have outnumbered or out powered the opponent the thought of loss to self, humanity and long term consequences can take a back seat. Look at the 1947 partition and 71 war. Nature will take its course but so long let us keep on playing in the hand of others and watch others interests, sarcastically speaking.

Highly doubt India will go for it again, they borrowed Israeli balls on 26th and entire west was with them but it resulted in a huge disaster for them when they lost 2 jets, 1 copter and about 8 occupier terrorists.

Now even any borrowed balls won't work for them.

Having said that, Pakistan should stay high alert with all options including nukes. Annihilate these arrogant aggressors.

bakshi needs to see a psychiatrist
Nope. You want me to lose my favorite natural comedian?

Highly doubt India will go for it again, they borrowed Israeli balls on 26th and entire west was with them but it resulted in a huge disaster for them when they lost 2 jets, 1 copter and about 8 occupier terrorists.

Now even any borrowed balls won't work for them.

Having said that, Pakistan should stay high alert with all options including nukes. Annihilate these arrogant aggressors.

Nope. You want me to lose my favorite natural comedian?

For bakshit they wont use strait jacket but they will use chains to tie him down from his mustache on the bed.

GD Bakshi and arnab goswani are the biggest war monger in india .... whatever these guys claimed proved wrong ... anyways those who are living far away from bordering areas are more eager for a war because they feel that they are safe in their homes and others will fight a war and will spill the blood for the sake of their personal egos, then they are wrong this time if a full scale war started it would be every where, though in my opinion there are no chances of such type of a war, these rummer are mostly spread by a certain type of people who fantasize war by watching movies and every night sleep with visions of a self portrayed war scenarios.... while the realities, dynamics and aftermath of a real war are totally different

This guy is a joke. Look at this silly boy, he thinks we should have depart Abhinandan with flowers. What the hell was he doing here? He should have been hanged high.

Back
Top Bottom