What's new

If war breaks out between India and Pakistan

It wont happen for the first time and obviously pakistan isnt talking war.its Indians.

if godforbid war does break out i think initially Pakistan will push back india but india being richer and have numbers in it favor (more jets more soldiers etc) will launch a bigger assault and face tough resistance from Pakistan eventually one will have to fire nukes to end the war and once nukes are launched there wont be any winner just egos turned into nuclear ash!

This guy is a joke. Look at this silly boy, he thinks we should have depart Abhinandan with flowers. What the hell was he doing here? He should have been hanged high.

Releasing the Indian pilot so soon, unconditionally was a master-stroke by the govt of Pakistan. There are very few Pakistanis and foreign observers who are not mindful of the gains.

As for General Bakshi--if this is the caliber of a two star General of Indian Army who supposedly played a very active role in the previous encounter with Pakistan (1999 Kargil War) then Lord help the Indian military! In the short video I had posted, Mr. Bakshi managed to tell so many lies to a captive audience. For a starter, look at what he's saying about the Kargil War: According to him, and pardon if I am not picking up his Hindi/Urdu fully, it was the American presence and pressure in 1999 on India to have made India to de-escalate because of the American presence in Afghanistan; the fact is that Americans didn't enter Afghanistan until late 2001 and that in 1999 Afghanistan was firmly in the Pakistani sphere of influence.

Either he's senile or the geopolitical discourse in India is so low and deluded that people like him are called prominent experts in defense matters.

But I still enjoy his bombastic, loud presence in the Indian media. Hahaha! May you live a long and healthy life Mr. General Bakshi at least for my personal entertainment!

It will be much more worse than those pictures .. and the after effects will cause more damage for upcoming generations, and also the winds will carry the Radiation particles to effect Iran , Afghanistan , Bangladesh .

If modi wins the elections india will fall into civil war...

Well Civil war it will be but not in India. But somewhere else who's economy is on the way to an imminant crash. It only a matter of few years. LOL :bunny:

It will be much more worse than those pictures .. and the after effects will cause more damage for upcoming generations, and also the winds will carry the Radiation particles to effect Iran , Afghanistan , Bangladesh .

The sole benefit I can see is it will reverse the global warming trend.:smart:

Yes I know it’s :cuckoo:

More indians will die as compred to pakistan as india has more population than pakistan. But for sure neither will india be on world map not pakistan. Both will mutually destroy each other , perhaps china will take over the land after we arr dead a few years after if world survives the cold ice age. Lets see what happens we all have to die one day. Why not die in a spectacular way!

I know this sounds crazy but when no other option is left and war is the only option then i see it fit to go out in a spectacle ! Both will cease to exist.

The sole benefit I can see is it will reverse the global warming trend.:smart:

Yes I know it’s :cuckoo:

I will take my chances with Storms and Hurricanes .. so lets just hold on to our Big RED buttons and let the global warming destroy this planet .

I will take my chances with Storms and Hurricanes .. so lets just hold on to our Big RED buttons and let the global warming destroy this planet .

That’s why I use “:cuckoo:” in french this smiley means stupid. (My sentence was stupid :D)

The above photos will be forgotten when India and Pakistan will fire their missiles on each other.. the devastation will be much more than the above and not only we two, but many other countries will feel the consequences for many decades to come. Only then the world powers will realize that it was in everyone's interest to solve Kashmir conflict rather than sitting quietly.

Solve Kashmir? is any one of you (India / Pak) is going to budge? World cannot enforce solution...you two have to accept a middle ground... either make LOC as permanent border or beat the shit out of the other and take the whole piece....once you guys agree, which one to pick...world will come to play it's part.

Well as far as I know the war has already started. In coming days it will spread throughout the border.

Back
Top Bottom