What's new

If there was a war between India and Bangladesh who would win it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have analyzed the whole topic geo-analytically.......speaking geo-practically war bw d two nations is not possible as kolkata traffic police would not want to open another front n spread too thin....

Find the midpoint of a segment on the coordinate plane, or find the endpoint of a segment given one point and the midpoin

Good rejoinder

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

what do u know about war strategy ?

@Major d1 i don't think weaponry is important in war.. courage is enough.. if you have courage, you can shoot down MKI with slingshot.. or just dam gates..

Wrong- Weapon just a section- U have to use, and it made for that. Weapon can't speak. U need proper strategy and paling for that . Of course weapon has it's own value. But in a war situation many thing is included. Such as politics, Govt, Economic. Etce. We have that courage to defeat any land such as indian types of country . Any confusion ?

1st,our politicians are puppets of India.
2nd,they are low on ammunition,why would they waste ammunition on us when they have enough only for 15 days of intense combat.
3rd,I fear they'll wreck our armored divisions like Highway of Death before their land forces move in.
4th,they'll win in the long run when they move in with their land forces,but will suffer great resistence...
5th,Never look up! Compare with who you can beat ( Myanmar lol )

That ammo you are talking about is subjected full fledge war .. ammo wrt entire active personnel.. but when it comes to BD, do we really need Navy or Army or air force to attack... our coast guard enough for your tiny navy..

Not much. I concede,only what Clausewitz, Lidell Hart, Sun Tzu, Kautilya, Giap, Che et al may have said.

Why don't you tell?

Dude, India is a multi-ethnic, artificial entity that will disintegrate like all others before it.

BD will win as it will just wait for the disintegration of India over the next decades.

No need for any war to beat India.

Not much. I concede,only what Clausewitz, Lidell Hart, Sun Tzu, Kautilya, Giap, Che et al may have said.

Why don't you tell?

Then read. I suggest it .

That ammo you are talking about is subjected full fledge war .. ammo wrt entire active personnel.. but when it comes to BD, do we really need Navy or Army or air force to attack... our coast guard enough for your tiny navy..

What abt ground dogs? (Its a dog name)

@Major d1 i don't think weaponry is important in war.. courage is enough.. if you have courage, you can shoot down MKI with slingshot.. or just dam gates..

Wrong- Weapon just a section- U have to use, and it made for that. Weapon can't speak. U need proper strategy and paling for that . Of course weapon has it's own value. But in a war situation many thing is included. Such as politics, Govt, Economic. Etce. We have that courage to defeat any land such as indian types of country . Any confusi

Wrong- Weapon just a section- U have to use, and it made for that. Weapon can't speak. U need proper strategy and paling for that . Of course weapon has it's own value. But in a war situation many thing is included. Such as politics, Govt, Economic. Etce. We have that courage to defeat any land such as indian types of country . Any confusion ?

politics? economy are you nuts.. without weaponry how you are going to win war... lol .. when you have weapons to attack then only your strategy works.. kindly share your strategy..

and we have dam gates to kill that courage.. lol ..

U have raised a god point . But Here i wanna add u something. BD isn't a puppet state of India, It is A Puppet state of US. Same like As India or Pakistan. They think BD is a small country , by one foot we can smash them. Whatis their day dream. We need just 7 days, In these 7 days india will do huge damage. After 10th day- Their power and our power will be same to same. And if they want to conquer BD, They have to send their land forces. And in this point- They will get slap from us.

This post needs further analysis!

First, what is a "God point"?? God will be very upset knowing that he is being dragged into a troll thread unnecessarily! :)

Second, this one is confusing:

1. We need just 7 days - To conquer India I guess? :undecided:

2. In these 7 days india will do huge damage - Oh wait, you need 7 days to get hugely damaged!! :woot:

3. After 10th day - What will happen in the 3 days between the 7th and 10th day?? :)

4. Their power and our power will be same to same - Now this part is disastrous, after 7 days of huge damage and another 3 days of not-sure-what-further-damage-will-happen, you will suddenly become "Same to same"??? :sarcastic:

Last edited:
politics? economy are you nuts.. without weaponry how you are going to win war... lol .. when you have weapons to attack then only your strategy works.. kindly share your strategy..

and we have dam gates to kill that courage.. lol ..

For doing war u have 8 months resources. After that u have nothing .

we have puppet state for very long time... ground dogs is in somewhere struck between Bay of bengal and India . ..

[QUOTE="Major d1, post: 8556641, member:

[/QUOTE]

we have puppet state for very long time... ground dogs is in somewhere struck between Bay of bengal and India . ..

I didn't insult u . But as a corrupt mind u took that by ur soul. Who cares?

If we want we can flow Indians in the bay of bangle.

Bangladesh is going to win,I'll explain why.

Once the major infrastructures are completed,BD will have a growth of 180% each years,meaning that BD could afford 70 squadrons of 5th gen fighters,aircraft carriers,Aegis destroyers bought from China and have 50 submarines.
The army 2030 plan would get enhanced meaning thousands of modern tanks and armored vehicles would be bought from China. BD would also locally develop laser tanks,which would blow up anything India has. BD soldiers are better trained and equipped.

Let's face it India,you have no chances.

Don't troll ;).

Stick to "topics" please. :agree:

IAF is 'throwing' damage on BD. Don't get Pakistan in. His all 'strategies' are worked out. He has support.:mps:

First Indian Air force will throw huge damage in BD. Then India will try to attack nu their Navy. But for the lower land their huge capable navy will fall in danger because of landing purpose. After that India have to send Regular Army or land Army. In this point India Land Army will face huge distinction, On the other hand without Land forces india can't conquer BD land in a minimum or sort time terms.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/if-there...-who-would-win-it.443406/page-9#ixzz4GxR7feas

:D I was as serious as as anything

we don't use stick on dogs.. that is animal Abuse..

:what: did you just call Bangladeshis as dogs?

If so I would reply in the same coin by saying I have never seen dogs using sticks either on any other animal or own species

I was as serious as as anything

did you just call Bangladeshis as dogs?

If so I would reply in the same coin by saying I have never seen dogs using sticks either on any other animal or own species

read his post above... he called Ground troops as ground dogs..

before you say something offensive read his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom