What's new

India more hungry than Bangladesh

I thought Bangladesh was invading india for a long time :D as illegal immigrants.
Covert affairs...shhhh! You do not want to put the lives of our patriotic flying commando's in harm's way..India is a wild wild place from what I hear...

Indian dont eat cow thats why it seems to be like this..

Most of the Indians cannot even afford more than two meals a day. That is why Indians remain more hungry. Do not beat about the BEEF, please!!

A picture is worth a thousand words, let it speak for itself:
tableau_ghi2013.jpg

Global Hunger Index | International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)

Here is a more detailed map where it shows India, Yemen and sub-saharan African countries fall in "alarming" category, where Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia and few other African nations are in "serious" category, which is slightly better than "alarming":
2013 GHI Map | International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)

@IamBengali may be you have a very good explanation for the rest of us Bangladeshi's, despite all your BS threads where you are putting down Bangladesh and glorifying India, why India is still more hungry than Bangladesh. This despite India being largely stable and not bothered much by smaller neighbors, where Bangladesh went through separation, war and constant abuse by the bigger neighbor cutting off rivers and interfering politically installing their puppet.
par i think their upper caste people eat like first world standards

par i think their upper caste people eat like first world standards
Have visited india there huge Number svarn Specialy Brahmans village's in Up And Bihar are backward and live in extreme poverty.Poverty is not social problems its humanity problem

It's not a laughing matter ... I once innocently told my grand mum (god bless her soul) that I tried beef .. she gave me beating which am not going to forget in my life. People get killed for this kind of sh!t in our part of the world.
Starts eating cows and goat its very tasty...
i know this that some Indians (Hindus) in Delhi-Mumbai regions eat buffalo from Muslim owned restaurants. buffalo which is allowed in Hindusim, although in English that is also called beef

Back
Top Bottom